• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zeels

zWouter

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
2x Thundurus
2x Zekrom
4x Tynamo(3x #39, 1x #38)
3x Eelektrik
1x Zekrom EX
1x Mewtwo EX
1x Tornadus

Energy:
4x DCE
10x Electric Energies

T/S/S:
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Junk Arm
2x PONT
3x Sage's Training
3x N
2x Pluspower
3x Pokemon Catcher
3x Level Ball
2x Switch
4x Professor Juniper
1x Super Rod

Still need one card.

Also, if you see some errors in this deck, please tell me :)

Instead of tornadus try tornadus EX since it really fits well in this deck. Maybe eviolite would help against terrakion for the extra space.
-1 tornadus
+1 tornadus EX
-1 sage's? (2 is enough I think)
+maybe 2 eviolite

I think the list looks really solid though.

I think you need to add another Mewtwo or Revive. With one Mewtwo, chances of you winning a Mewtwo war aren't very high.

Mokoko said:
I think you need to add another Mewtwo or Revive. With one Mewtwo, chances of you winning a Mewtwo war aren't very high.

Thanks Jirachi :)

@ Mokoki, i think Mewtwo is too expensive to have 2, i am going to test Jirachi's variant first

& I really need the Sage's, cause i don't really have Drawpower

11 draw power seems enough to me. Plus you have juniper. junk arm. some sage's, thundurus, tornadus EX (possibly) to help discard. I agree with mokoko. If you don't have another mewtwo, try revive because only 1 mewtwo probably wont win a mewtwo war.

zWouter said:
Pokemon:
2x Thundurus
2x Zekrom
4x Tynamo(3x #39, 1x #38)
3x Eelektrik
1x Zekrom Ex
2x Mewtwo Ex
1x Tornadus Ex

Energy:
4x DCE
10x Electric Energies

T/S/S:
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Junk Arm
2x PONT
2x Sage's Training
3x N
2x Pluspower
3x Pokemon Catcher
3x Level Ball
2x Switch
4x Professor Juniper
1x Super Rod
1xSkyarrow bridge

(Added Mewtwo Ex, -1 Sage and +1 Skyarrow bridge)
Better than previous one?

I think that's better now. I don't really feel like skyarrow bridge is really needed in here. If its going to be run though, I think 2 would be better IMO.

Jirachi said:
I think that's better now. I don't really feel like skyarrow bridge is really needed in here. If its going to be run though, I think 2 would be better IMO.

So what other Card do you suggest?

Jirachi said:

The list has a lot of Basics. It's going to prove useful to him.

zWouter said:
So what other Card do you suggest?

That list looks much more consistent. Maybe adding in another Skyarrow Bridge should help. :)

zWouter said:
If i'd need 2 Skyarrow Bridges, which other card would have to get out?

You could take out a Collector or a Junk Arm. Whichever you want. :)

I wouldn't take out junk arm since it both helps with discarding and helps recycle trainers. 3 collector may be enough so I'd rather take out collector.

On PTCGO, i'm having a hard time setting up with the right cards ;l, but i guess you're right.

Just because Skyarrow Bridge helps Basics does not mean you need it. If you opt to, though, I suggest adding Smeargle. Boosts consistency and free retreat with Bridge. As well, run all 40 HP Tynamo with Bridge. More health and they'll still have free retreat.

Meh, not winning very much with this deck

What about adding some Dodrio's and some other attackers? i don't really like the Zekroms.

zWouter said:
Pokemon:
2x Thundurus
2-2 Dodrio
4-3 Eelektrik
4x Mewtwo EX
1x Tornadus EX

Energy:
4x DCE
10x Electric Energies

T/S/S:
4x Pokemon Collector
4x Junk Arm
2x PONT
2x Sage's Training
3x N
2x Pluspower
3x Pokemon Catcher
3x Level Ball
4x Professor Juniper
1x Super Rod

(I really want 4 Catchers, they are amazing ;l, but i have no space i think)
Redone deck, tell me if you see some errors :x

I'd rather not use dodrio. Space will be pretty tight on the bench with the eelektriks. Zekroms are needed for attacking IMO and I'd rather not attack with mewtwo as the main attacker since it is so countered against. Zekroms and zekrom EX work really well with eelektriks and are great attackers.

Back