BW/BW2 Zekrom's Second type revealed?

i think we all agree that Reshiram and Zekrom are dual dragon types.
seeing how they are white and black, it could mean that there would be a new light type to counter the dark type.
however, if the new gen doesnt add new types of pokemon, it would make the most sense that zekrom is dragon/lightning and reshiram is dragon/fire.

Meaty said:
After seeing this I think Zekrom might actually be electric. That's pretty sweet. I'm guessing that Reshiram migth be fire or flying for similar reasons.
dig deep. reshiram could possibly be grass type

grass needs sun to live

i seriously think that reshiram could be a grass type

I had a funny thought while thinking about this the other day. If Zekrom does turn out to be Dragon/Electric and Reshiram Dragon/Fire, they would be the only pokemon of that type. And they would have the same weakness too. And if they were to face each other, they would probably stand toe-to-toe in regards to match-up. But of course, they wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against Garchomp.

TheLegendaryAceBall said:
If Zekrom does turn out to be Dragon/Electric and Reshiram Dragon/Fire. And they would have the same weakness too.

they wouldn't have any weaknesses other than the dragon's part.

put it seems to make sense that Zekrom's part electric due to:
1. his tail
2. the lighting bolt shaped mane
3. and the cave

it also makes sense that Reshiram is part fire due to:
1. his tail resembles a torch
2. on his body his 'fur' is following and wave like fire

GHJamesGH said:
I don't think its it's second type, I think its it's third. This could be the introduction of tri-types in pokemon.
thats only a theory. there are many theories so dont get too confident

neo carbon said:
they wouldn't have any weaknesses other than the dragon's part.

put it seems to make sense that Zekrom's part electric due to:
1. his tail
2. the lighting bolt shaped mane
3. and the cave

it also makes sense that Reshiram is part fire due to:
1. his tail resembles a torch
2. on his body his 'fur' is following and wave like fire
i agree

ogeray said:
i think we all agree that Reshiram and Zekrom are dual dragon types.
seeing how they are white and black, it could mean that there would be a new light type to counter the dark type.
however, if the new gen doesnt add new types of pokemon, it would make the most sense that zekrom is dragon/lightning and reshiram is dragon/fire.
there is no light type o.k

o.k so here is my final theory.
zekrom is lightning type
reshiram is either grass, fire, or ice for all of you who think there will be triple type pokemon or light type be realistic NO. if reshiram is light then that means it will oppose to zekrom which is bad. personally i think that if there is a trio the 3rd pokemon it will be a grass,fire or flying type.

I agree with parts of what baboo said, I don't think there will be any introduction of new trio-types or a light-type it would make things far too complicated. Sure, it makes sense to have a light-type for pokemon such as Blissey and Togekiss, but I just don't think the Pokemon company would do it. As far as Reshiram and Zekrom's second type, I think there is more evidence that Reshiram is Dragon/Fire and Zekrom is Dragon/Electric

Back