• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [W] LUXRAY GL LV.X!!!! Will trade HUGE for! Added more X's!

I have a Luxray GL LV X that's not listed on my page.

please CML to see if you have any of my wants available or go ahead and make me an offer even if you don't.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [W] LUXRAY GL LV.X!!!! Will trade HUGE for! Added more X's!

Hey I only collect Japanese, will you do your Japanese Bonds to the Ends of Time LV X Gallade 4 for my Japanese GB Dragonite promo? I can also throw in a Japanese Fossil Dragonite

Frodus said:

please CML to see if you have any of my wants available or go ahead and make me an offer even if you don't.

Well I have a Dialga G X, and 1 SW Gardy, anything else on my list look interesting? Like I said, I'll trade big, maybe one more X (Depending on which one) and some holos and rares.

shpunto9 said:
Hey I only collect Japanese, will you do your Japanese Bonds to the Ends of Time LV X Gallade 4 for my Japanese GB Dragonite promo? I can also throw in a Japanese Fossil Dragonite

Holo Fossil? Oh and do you have any VS series Dragonites?

zephilim said:
Frodus said:

Well I have a Dialga G X, and 1 SW Gardy, anything else on my list look interesting? Like I said, I'll trade big, maybe one more X (Depending on which one) and some holos and rares.

shpunto9 said:

Holo Fossil? Oh and do you have any VS series Dragonites?

Yes its a holo fossil dragonite, and yes I have both Claire and Lance's Dragonite (both 1st ed.)

PM me if you want trade. I'll be gone fro the weekend but I'll check my messages Sunday night.

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [W] LUXRAY GL LV.X!!!! Will trade HUGE for! [H]Shaymin Plushie!

Bump! Frodus where are you?

RE: Zephilim's Trades! [W] LUXRAY GL LV.X!!!! Will trade HUGE for! [H]Shaymin Plushie!

Hi Zephilim just wondering.
Is your Manaphy plushy Jakks Pacific or Pokemon Center?​

I have a MT garchomp. Please CML for the shaymin Plushie. I might put $$$ towards it if we can't find cards.

CML for md umbreon.

zephilim said:
Frodus said:

are you gonna be getting any Supreme Victors? I don't really need anything you have right now too much, so I think i'm gonna hang on to Luxray until SV comes out and probably try to trade it away then.
If you get some Supreme Victors and get some great rares or a LV X come LMK!

SotH said:
Hi Zephilim just wondering.
Is your Manaphy plushy Jakks Pacific or Pokemon Center?​

Jakks, I got it at wal-mart

Juliacoolo said:
I have a MT garchomp. Please CML for the shaymin Plushie. I might put $$$ towards it if we can't find cards.

I didn't really see much I needed...sorry

mattwasx said:
CML for md umbreon.

I like Promo Regigigas and PT RH Blastoise.

Frodus said:
zephilim said:
Frodus said:

are you gonna be getting any Supreme Victors? I don't really need anything you have right now too much, so I think I'm gonna hang on to Luxray until SV comes out and probably try to trade it away then.
If you get some Supreme Victors and get some great rares or a LV X come LMK!

Ok, I doubt I'll trade any SV right away, but I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks

Please CML for Gallade 4. If you don't see anything, how much for it?

Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for Gallade 4. If you don't see anything, how much for it?

I liked Palkia G X, MD Bronzong and LA Uxie. I also have 1 or 2 MT Honchkrow if you need them. Care to offer?

I know this is a long shot but ireally want the Shaymin Plush. Can you CML for it. If not where do you get them i really want one.

My: Magnezone X
Vulpix SH6
Dragonite Holo Delta Species {L}

Your: Dialga G X
Roserade SW

Hey, I have a Poke Drawer+ and Electabuzz PT, I'm interested in your POP7 Gallades.

CML for Glaceon LV. X, I will trade nearly anything for it.

Hey everybody, sorry it took me so long to respond. I usually check my thread on my Wii and it sucks to type on the Wii. Anyways...

richkid50000 said:
I know this is a long shot but ireally want the Shaymin Plush. Can you CML for it. If not where do you get them I really want one.

Yeah, I didn't see anything I needed. Are you going to SV pre-releases? LMK if you are and I'll check again after that.

EspeonROX said:
My: Magnezone X
Vulpix SH6
Dragonite Holo Delta Species {L}

Your: Dialga G X
Roserade SW

Um, no thanks. I like the DGX more than I want Zone X. But do you see anything else for the Dragonite?

captain.mongoose said:
Hey, I have a Poke Drawer+ and Electabuzz PT, I'm interested in your POP7 Gallades.

Actually It's Gallade. I only have 1 from POP7. Other than the Electabuzz and Poke Drawer I saw Luxray GL, Infernape X and Palkia X promo.

PMJ said:
CML for Glaceon LV. X, I will trade nearly anything for it.

Sorry, didn't see much for Glaceon. Do you have any of my wants?

zephilim said:
Hey everybody, sorry it took me so long to respond. I usually check my thread on my Wii and it sucks to type on the Wii. Anyways...

captain.mongoose said:

Actually It's Gallade. I only have 1 from POP7. Other than the Electabuzz and Poke Drawer I saw Luxray GL, Infernape X and Palkia X promo.

How about my:
x2 Poke Drawer+
Electabuzz PT
Luxray GL
Palkia X promo

for your:
Darkrai X (tin)
Gardevoir SW
Gallade POP 7

Back