• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H] Arceus PR Sleeves, Arceus X & More!![W] Lots of easy stuff!

Wait, you have Dialga Lv X (GE)???

I do like that still.

I would prefer to trade the torterra first since the Dialga and Arcanine are both just collection, but its partly up to you too.
lmk

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H] Arceus PR Sleeves, Arceus X & More!![W] Lots of easy stuff!

shadoworganoid said:
Wait, you have Dialga Lv X (GE)???

I do like that still.

I would prefer to trade the torterra first since the Dialga and Arcanine are both just collection, but its partly up to you too.
lmk

Yep, GE with the time Skip Poke power. Is there anything else I could add to get to both the Torterra and E-vire?

Forgive me if my knoledge of card values is incorrect, but would you do;

MY:
Evire FB Lv X
Torterra Lv X

Your:
Dialga Lv X (GE)
Arcanine ex (LM)
Scizor (SF)
Tyrannitar (SF)

As I said at first, im not 100% on their values, but to my knowledge, this should be about fair.... I think...

O.O Arcanine ex. I NEED that card....uh....

My: Magnezone LV.X
Gardevoir ex SS
Medicham DP
Wobbuffett DP
Bibarel DP
Carnivine DP

Your: Arceus LV.X Psychic Bolt
Arcanine ex
Mew RH (if mint and scratchless)

Sorry shadoworganoid. I need him badly for my Legend Maker collection.

If you go through with this trade, make sure everything is in mint condition.

EspeonROX said:
O.O Arcanine ex. I NEED that card...uh....

My: Magnezone LV.X
Gardevoir ex SS
Medicham DP
Wobbuffett DP
Bibarel DP
Carnivine DP

Your: Arceus LV.X Psychic Bolt
Arcanine ex
Mew RH (if mint and scratchless)

Sorry shadoworganoid. I need him badly for my Legend Maker collection.

If you go through with this trade, make sure everything is in mint condition.

Well, lucky or unlucky for me, it not up to me or you. Its up to him.

He is the one who will decide what trade to go through with.

Yeah, I know.

By the way, do you still have those Arceus Prerelease sleeves? If so, are those still in its package and mint?

Sorry Shadow, I'm gonna have to go with E-Rox on this one.
E-Rox, everything is mint except the Mew. :/ I wouldn't mind if you took something out of your end.

I saw that piplup toy. How big is it?

zephilim said:
Sorry Shadow, I'm gonna have to go with E-Rox on this one.
E-Rox, everything is mint except the Mew. :/ I wouldn't mind if you took something out of your end.

Thats ok. Even though I CAN beat that offer.

But would you do:

MY:
Evire FB Lv X
Torterra Lv X

Your:
Dialga Lv X (GE)
Heatran Lv X (pack)
Scizor (SF)
Tyrannitar (SF)

shadoworganoid said:
Thats ok. Even though I CAN beat that offer.

But would you do:

MY:
Evire FB Lv X
Torterra Lv X

Your:
Dialga Lv X (GE)
Heatran Lv X (pack)
Scizor (SF)
Tyrannitar (SF)

Yeah, I can do that as long as your x's are mint ir near. All the cards you want are mint, if yours are PM me to finalize.

Juliacoolo said:
I saw that piplup toy. How big is it?

About an inch, a little over. I'll post some pics later.

I'll take out the Gardy ex SS then. ;) JK.

Uh...instead of taking stuff out on my end, can you just take out the Mew and add in a Lucario GL? Is this in mint condition? I don't care if there are a few scratches, just not in abundance.

Do you still have those Arceus PR Sleeves in its package?

EspeonROX said:
I'll take out the Gardy ex SS then. ;) JK.

Uh...instead of taking stuff out on my end, can you just take out the Mew and add in a Lucario GL? Is this in mint condition? I don't care if there are a few scratches, just not in abundance.

Do you still have those Arceus PR Sleeves in its package?

Surw, I'll add the Lucario GL instead. The only blemish on that one is a tiny dent, and no the sleeves are gone. I need to update when I have a keyboard (I'm on my iPod right now) PM me if you want to finalize. :)

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]Added more X's[W] Leafeon X!

Shiny Shinx + gyarados SF (non holo) + SF gengar
for tangrowth lv.x (and maybe non holo tangrowth PA)

Wishirulz said:
Shiny Shinx + gyarados SF (non holo) + SF gengar
for tangrowth lv.x (and maybe non holo tangrowth PA)

No thanks. I have the shinx coming in, I only want the Holo Gyarados, but if you see something smaller I will trade for SF Gengar.

I've got a Wash Rotom and a SF Gengar for you. Have any rare candy to trade?

Back