• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Zephy's Trades! [H] Raikou EX, Mew EX, & Golden Catcher [W] Giratina EX, and DEX

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]Kingdra Prime, Lanturn Prime & Sleeves [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces!

CML for

Glaceon X (Meh Condition, but still playable)
Alakazam 4 X

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]Kingdra Prime, Lanturn Prime & Sleeves [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces!

Sorry I forgot to reply, what would you trade for your Donphan Prime and Lanturn Prime Thanks!

its good u said it was but its ok the leafeon has some scratches on the picture

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]Kingdra Prime, Lanturn Prime & Sleeves [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces

PheonyxXx said:
CML for

Glaceon X (Meh Condition, but still playable)
Alakazam 4 X

All I saw was Staraptor FB X.

Aphotic said:
Sorry I forgot to reply, what would you trade for your Donphan Prime and Lanturn Prime Thanks!

Well Donphan is traded, but Lanturn is available. I liked Prince of the sea Manaphy, Suicune/Entei Bottom, and Raikou/Suicune Bottom.

Javier8100 said:
its good u said it was but its ok the leafeon has some scratches on the picture

Ok, as long as Leafeon isn't that bad I'll trade for it. Would I need to add anything?

Have Entei & Raikou Top. CML. I really really want Spiritomb though...

RE: Zephilim's Trade! [H]Kingdra Prime, Lanturn Prime & Sleeves [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces

zephilim said:
Well I didn't see anything I really needed. Unless you have any of my wants hidden away.
well i do have a lost link dragonite dragonair and dratini? but thaat is it/

Chaoguy said:
Have Entei & Raikou Top. CML. I really really want Spiritomb though...

Yeah, sorry I only have 2 Spiritombs and I'm not trading them.

PokemonLv63X said:
well i do have a lost link dragonite dragonair and dratini? but thaat is it/

Ok, well I already have those coming in on another trade.

CML for 1 SEALED HGSS PR Sleeves

the leafeon might go to someone else and the garchomp has scartches as well and its not mint or nm. so can i trade for the other stuff

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]Kingdra Prime [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces! FREE Cards with every Trade!

please CML for:
Blaziken FB X
Glaceon X
MD umbreon and espeon

I have:
1 RH charizard AR

Please CML for more!

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]Kingdra Prime [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces! FREE Cards with every Trade!

Could you please CML for:

x2 Garchomp C
x1 E-gain
x2 SP radar
x3 Collector
x3 Communication

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]Kingdra Prime [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces! FREE Cards with every Tra

minimidget94 said:
please CML for:
Blaziken FB X
Glaceon X
MD umbreon and espeon

I have:
1 RH charizard AR

Please CML for more!

Other than the Charizard all I saw was the Gabite States promo.

pokefan1234 said:
Could you please CML for:

x2 Garchomp C
x1 E-gain
x2 SP radar
x3 Collector
x3 Communication

Is the promo Dialga X the one from the older tins with Palkia and Darkrai X? If so then I'm interested in that. I also liked AR RH Charizard and the RH Interviewer's question.

would you do those two for one of the X's, preferable blaziken?

yes , it is that one

would you do:

x2 Garchomp C
x1 E-gain
x2 SP radar (if too much tell me and this can be 1)

for

Dialga X (PROMO)

?

EDIT: I can only trade you the Charizard if you give me a sweeter deal than the other person is

RE: Zephy's Trades! [H]Kingdra Prime [W] HSU LEGEND Pieces! FREE Cards with every Tra

minimidget94 said:
would you do those two for one of the X's, preferable blaziken?

No thanks, that's a little steep for me.

pokefan1234 said:
yes , it is that one

would you do:

x2 Garchomp C
x1 E-gain

for

Dialga X (PROMO)

?

EDIT: I can only trade you the Charizard if you give me a sweeter deal than the other person is

Hm...is there anything I can add to get the RH Interviewers question?

zephilim said:
No thanks, that's a little steep for me.

pokefan1234 said:
yes , it is that one

would you do:

x2 Garchomp C
x1 E-gain

for

Dialga X (PROMO)

?

Hm...is there anything I can add to get the RH Interviewers question?

what if I added a rare candy? or something else IDK cuz I can buy a blaze FB X for 10 dollars, and thats basically what the charizard is worh, maybe less

oh sorry it is traded =[

Bump! Need 4 Charizards plz. Kthxby

Back