• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zeraora-Gx/Golisopod-Gx (Prism deck)

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
Hi guys, here is a very solid and a very sweet deck i made a few days ago. It's definitely my best deck so far with Zeraora-Gx. It flows seriously well and has some very good potential. I was thinking about using Arceus * for a while but never really found the good combo to pull it off effectively until i tried it in this deck.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 10

* 1 Arceus {*} FLI 96
* 1 Pheromosa-GX UPR 140
* 2 Wimpod BUS 16
* 2 Golisopod-GX BUS 17
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 86
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Wishiwashi SUM 44

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 3 Lillie SUM 147
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Switch SUM 160
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 4 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Hau GRI 144
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Net Ball LOT 187
* 1 Bill's Maintenance CES 162
* 2 Professor Kukui SUM 148
* 1 Apricorn Maker CES 161
* 1 Lisia CES 164
* 1 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 4 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 1 Life Forest {*} LOT 180
* 2 Great Ball SUM 119

##Energy - 9

* 4 Lightning Energy 4
* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 4 Rainbow Energy SUM 137

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

- Pheromosa-Gx: Included here for the donk and the GX attack. Also used to soften your opponent on the 1st turn whether you go first or second (Kukui+Choice Band+Beast Enery=110dmg). Gives Golisopod-Gx an opportunity to do the KO on the second turn.
- Golisopod-Gx: Very tanky attacker (210hp with stadiums to help) requiring only 1 energy to do 120dmg. Wimpod has no retreat on the first turn and this helps a lot setting up the donk with Pheromosa-Gx.
- Zeraora-Gx: Can OHKO most pokémons with the help of Kukui, Choice Band, Thunder Mountain. Its Gx attack can also serve as a recovery tool to charge up energy later. He gives free retreat to everyone with energy.
- Wishiwashi: Used to activate Arceus* attack. What is really great is that he does not really take bench space since you can retrieve it afterwards thanks to his ability.
- Arceus*: Use primarily to charge up Zeraora-Gx. Also softens up so Zeraora-Gx can take the KO after.

This deck benefits a lot from Prism cards (Beast Energy, Life Forest, Thunder Mountain, Arceus*) that can be searched with Lisia (Tapu Lele-Gx is there to help). The Supporters are not optimal since i used some FA cards i had on PTCGO.

Let me think what you guys would tech into it to make it better.

Last edited:
Back