• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark/Decidueye

YawgmothsBill

Aspiring Trainer
Looking for input on this list, feel free to share your own as well.

Pokémon - 19
  • 4 Zorua
  • 4 Zoroark-GX
  • 4 Rowlet
  • 1 Dartrix
  • 4 Decidueye-GX
  • 2 Tapu Lele-GX

Trainer Cards - 34
  • 3 Cynthia
  • 3 Guzma
  • 2 Apricorn Maker
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Mallow
  • 1 Lillie
  • 4 Nest Ball
  • 4 Timer Ball
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 3 Choice Band
  • 1 Pal Pad
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Max Potion

Energy - 7
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 2 Grass Energy
  • 1 Super Boost Energy

Last edited:
Updated list, still trying to nail down the right Supporter lineup though. Also keep flip-flopping between Dartrix or no Dartrix. I've seen other lists go either way and not sure which one I prefer just yet.

I think that you should cut Olivia and Steven's Resolve for a 1-1 Magcargo line to assist with consistency. You could also cut 1 Nest Ball for a second Dartrix or a Resource Management Oranguru.

I think that you should cut Olivia and Steven's Resolve for a 1-1 Magcargo line to assist with consistency. You could also cut 1 Nest Ball for a second Dartrix or a Resource Management Oranguru.

I had Oranguru in for a bit, tried Koko as well but I found the bench space is so crowded in this deck. Ideally you want a couple each of Zoroark and Decidueye set up which is already most of your space. Azul was streaming a bunch of games with the deck yesterday and this is his list. I updated the OP again to reflect what mine looks like now after tinkering with a couple cards from his list.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 4 Zorua SLG 52
* 4 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 4 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Dartrix SUM 10
* 4 Decidueye-GX SUM 12
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Max Potion EPO 94
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Apricorn Maker CES 124
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Judge BKT 143
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Devoured Field CIN 93
* 4 Rare Candy PRC 135

##Energy - 7

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 2 Grass Energy EVO 91
* 1 Super Boost Energy {*} UPR 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Back