• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark/Delphox

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
This is a list me and my friend came up with. It's very fun to play with, and runs well against some competitive decks. I love any input anyone has on it. Thanks!

##Pokémon - 19

* 2 Delphox BREAK FCO 14
* 4 Fennekin FCO 10
* 3 Braixen FCO 12
* 4 Delphox FCO 13
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 N NVI 92
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Mallow GRI 127
* 2 Energy Retrieval AOR 99
* 4 Rare Candy PRC 135

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
* 8 Fire Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

Strategy: Get Delphox setup using Vulpix and Zoroark. Use Psystorm. If anyone is confused on what Psystorm does, it does 20x amount of energy attached to all Pokemon in play. Voila ~

Last edited:
Play 8 Fire Energy and a heavier Delphox line. I have a friend who plays nothing but Delphox and does really well in tourneys with it. Took it to an expanded cup thinking it was standard, and won. 1 A. Vulpix is plenty, and 1 Lele? Come ooooon

Play 8 Fire Energy and a heavier Delphox line. I have a friend who plays nothing but Delphox and does really well in tourneys with it. Took it to an expanded cup thinking it was standard, and won. 1 A. Vulpix is plenty, and 1 Lele? Come ooooon
Definitely agree with the Delphox line. 7 is enough energy for me. Also, I just realized this is my ptcgo list, where I only own 1 lele. my irl list runs 3. I'll update tomorrow when I'm not tired.

I've been running successfully a Delphox deck in PTCGO. My experience with it tells me it is super important to run a heavy Delphox line (4-3-4-3), with 4 Rare Candies and 2 Alolan Vulpixes, as well as a lot of energies (4 DCEs and 9 fire).
The sooner you have your Delphox BREAKs in play, the sooner you can use the abilities to search your fire energies.
I also tried 4 Max Elixirs, but they weren't too useful.

It looks better, but the Mallows are less useful now that you removed Zoroark. Maybe replace them with Exp. Shares?

Back