• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroeye (Decidueye/Zoroark)

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Now, let me start this off with saying that I believe this is the best Zoroark/Decidueye build. Not gonna lie. Super consistent, super good, I just love it. I've been playing a ton on tcgo and IRL and I'm currently at a 23 win streak out of 31 games. I'd still love to hear peoples suggestions and thoughts on my list. Definitely Looking forward to it ^w^

Without further ado, here is the list:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Pokemon(20)~~

4 Rowlet SM 9
2 Dartrix SM 10
4 Decidueye GX SM 12
3 Zorua SHL 52
2 Zoroark GX SM promo 84
1 Tapu Koko SM promo 31
1 Espeon EX BKP 52
1 Mewtwo EVO 51
2 Tapu Lele GX GUR 155

~~Trainers(34)~~

4 N
3 Professor Sycamore
3 Guzma
2 Brigette
1 Mallow

4 Ultra Ball
3 Rare Candy
3 Field Blower
2 Evosoda
2 Max Potion
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Special Charge
3 Choice Band
2 Float Stone

~~Energy(6)~~

2 Grass
4 DCE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for checking it out!

-Jade

Last edited:
2 Dartrix, 3 Candy, and 2 Evosoda seems like a pretty low count. And I'm not sure how you can beat Buzzwole, because the second they kill Meet So, they win. Playing only a single Lele, missing turn 1 Brigette doesn't seem very rare. And not having the extra Float Stone seems like it will really come back to bite you in the butt.

The list I just came up with doesn't stray too far from yours actually (I'm going to be playing this IRL); the only differences is that you play less ways to evolve, a heavier Zoroark line, etc.
Here's my list:
4x Rowlet
3x Dartrix
4x Decidueye GX
2x Zorua
2x Zoroark GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Giratina
1x Tapu Koko
1x Mewtwo
1x Espeon EX

4x Professor Sycamore
4x N
2x Guzma
2x Brigette
1x Mallow

4x Ultra Ball
3x Rare Candy
3x Evosoda
2x Field Blower
2x Max Potion
2x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Special Charge

4x DCE
2x Grass Energy

I haven't done any testing YET but I'm probably gonna end up cutting the Vulpix for another Zorua, Grass Energy or even Max Potion. I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:
The list I just came up with doesn't stray too far from yours actually (I'm going to be playing this IRL); the only differences is that you play less ways to evolve, a heavier Zoroark line, etc.
Here's my list:
4x Rowlet
3x Dartrix
4x Decidueye GX
2x Zorua
2x Zoroark GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Giratina
1x Tapu Koko
1x Mewtwo
1x Espeon EX

4x Professor Sycamore
4x N
2x Guzma
2x Brigette
1x Mallow

4x Ultra Ball
3x Rare Candy
3x Evosoda
2x Field Blower
2x Max Potion
2x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Special Charge

4x DCE
2x Grass Energy

I haven't done any testing YET but I'm probably gonna end up cutting the Vulpix for another Zorua, Grass Energy or even Max Potion. I'm not entirely sure.
Yeah, I think this list is better in terms of tournament playabilty.

2 Dartrix, 3 Candy, and 2 Evosoda seems like a pretty low count. And I'm not sure how you can beat Buzzwole, because the second they kill Meet So, they win. Playing only a single Lele, missing turn 1 Brigette doesn't seem very rare. And not having the extra Float Stone seems like it will really come back to bite you in the butt.
The evolution lines I currently have has been working perfect for me. I can still easily get Decidueye+2 Dartrix out turn turn, if not 2 Decidueye. I do agree that I should have more Lele, luckily, I have 2 :p The Float Stone is something I should cut for, I'm just not sure what yet.

Here's my list:
4x Rowlet
3x Dartrix
4x Decidueye GX
2x Zorua
2x Zoroark GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Giratina
1x Tapu Koko
1x Mewtwo
1x Espeon EX

4x Professor Sycamore
4x N
2x Guzma
2x Brigette
1x Mallow

4x Ultra Ball
3x Rare Candy
3x Evosoda
2x Field Blower
2x Max Potion
2x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Special Charge

4x DCE
2x Grass Energy

This list is very interesting. I personally still believe that you do not need 3 Dartrix and 3 Evosoda. Giratina is definitely interesting, but I don't think needed. Keep 2 Grass and 2 Max Potion. 2 of those need to stay. My last comment is that 3 Field Blower is very good in this deck, and I would recommend it.

Oh I just realized the 3rd Zoroark GX isn't really needed. I'm gonna try taking that out for the Float Stone.

The evolution lines I currently have has been working perfect for me. I can still easily get Decidueye+2 Dartrix out turn turn, if not 2 Decidueye. I do agree that I should have more Lele, luckily, I have 2 :p The Float Stone is something I should cut for, I'm just not sure what yet.

This list is very interesting. I personally still believe that you do not need 3 Dartrix and 3 Evosoda. Giratina is definitely interesting, but I don't think needed. Keep 2 Grass and 2 Max Potion. 2 of those need to stay. My last comment is that 3 Field Blower is very good in this deck, and I would recommend it.
But do you ever want to risk it? Worst case scenario playing high counts of evolution acceleration, you Trade the pieces away.

Back