Wi-Fi Trades ZoruaXanderDarkSnivyPitzVoidLuver's Trading and Services Shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He appears when you take the route to the badge gates in Opulcid City. The lady will tell you there's a big storm on route 7. Go through Route 7 until you get to a certain house. Someone will come outside tell you about Thundorus, And he will apper. When do you think you can RNG him?

well, thats pretty close to beating the game anyway. TBH, Im like barely past the 3rd gym in my White version since Ive been caught up in Black and Diamond

ZORUASNIVYLUVER'S HAVES

ALL ZORUAS MUST GOOOOO!!!! Just ask, and the Zorua is yours! If you want yours without a nickname, please say so cuz I nicknamed them all weird things.

I can give you any of the following starter pokemon eggs!
Tepig
Oshawott(Now come with Night Slash!)
Snivy
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Mudkip
Treeko
Turtwig
Piplup
or Chimchar!
Egg Move Eevees (Know Curse)

MANY UT OUTBREAK POKEMON! Just ask of a specific route and I'll tell you the Pokemon that was there. Please also specify F or M.

My DW are only for a major trade. I trade a few for a legendary/Shiny/something big.

I also have the following rare pokemon and can breed~
Lapras, Flygon, Eevee, and a few others!

I can EV train, just PLEASE supply me with items!

I can do egg moves, just if possible, please supply the Pokemon that knows the move, and if not, tell me the Pokemon that does!

ZORUASNIVYLUVER'S WANTS
Latias(shiny or not)
Latios(shiny or not)
Any shinies
Any legendaries
DW Pokemon
Torchic
Squirtle
Event Riakou
Anything with good EVs

Please PM for services! Thanks!

Xander~Could you make this my part? (lotsa updating)

Xander~Could you add this...?

CONTEST!!! Little contest going on in ZSL's part of the thread at the moment!
No, this is not a riddle, but I do give credit to who started the contest! No, I do not have a huge prize, but give me ANY Unova Pokemon (No White specials, or non-breedables) and I will get an egg move, your decision of what move, or I can surprise you!

Alright! Here's the thing~Guess what Pokemon are in the Sprite, and PM me the answer! First come, first serve! 3 Pokemon!

2ih87m9.png

Start Gussing!

HINT~The sprite's colors are of a legendary Pokemon, but not Ho-oh!

You may guess again if you want!

@zoruasnivyluver VERY interested in a oshawott with night slash, cml by clicking on my banner, and you won my contest by default because, so oshawott for movie victini and something else

hey whats up i was wondering if you could hook me up with a dratini preferably adamant natured female and ill hook you up with my starter i just started playing black so i don't have much but im currently a soldier deployed to afghanistan and am really bored out here

DragonNight: Well kudos to u my friend. :D I can actually get you that Dratini for free since its so easy and i dont really need a starter.

ANYONE I HAD SERVICES/TRADES WITH: PM me so we can reestablish our deal now that I'm fully out on summer break.

Xander I could get you that Drifloon although its in my diamond are you still looking for one?

Jaren, next time, please PM me.

Congratz to Flame Mistress! The correct answer was Zorua, Vulpix, and Rayquaza!

New sprite will be up in a few seconds...

dbk41f.png

Mystery sprite numero dos! (#2!)

Same as before, 3 sprites, PM ME, and egg move unova of your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back