Wi-Fi Trades Zurikitty's Pokemart/Cloning/Champ Breeding/Smuggler HQ

@Hotblooded

I won't be able to trade with you that soon because I need time to clone. But when they are ready I'll update the main post and you can pm me a time! :)

Hey, Ok well the shiny piloswine is male, kaloscaught/hatched, nicknamed ! , and says obtained date of 5/18/2013 so either it person had wrong date and time on 3DS OR they hacked. I got it through passerby trade. It has normal stats and attacks.

I would choose 1 of these:

shiny greninja (mainly want a female)
arceus
shiny suicune
keldeo
beast landorus
beast tornadus
shiny zubat female only (is yours?)

Wait, zurikitty, sorry I forgot pinkie on here wanted the shiny piloswine first. BUT can you clone it???

@ Binx345

Yes I can clone it for you. The greninja is a male and the zubat was originally GalaxyHunter's from his Ruby/Sapphire Nuzlocke run. I'm okay trading any pokemon you picked out; let me know when you pick one, ok? :3

I have a shiny lugia and shiny regigias for trade. I'd like arceus,keldeo,genesect or victini cml for any other's you might be interested in exchange.

RE: (REOPENED) Zurikitty's Pokemart/Cloning/Champ Breeding/Smuggler HQ

BUMPING to let you guys know I'm back! :3

Hello to you!
Would you be interested in perfect Adamant Oshawott, Timid Snivy, Adamant Totodile, or Shiny Pichu [That is sadly nicknamed]?

I am mostly interested in the Darkrai, Arceus, and Deoxys if any interest you enough ;u;

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!
Would you be interested in perfect Adamant Oshawott, Timid Snivy, Adamant Totodile, or Shiny Pichu [That is sadly nicknamed]?

I am mostly interested in the Darkrai, Arceus, and Deoxys if any interest you enough ;u;

Hello back to you!
I'm sorry to say that I'm not interested. I checked out your trade thread and nothing particularly caught my eye. I'm only doing high want trades right now because of school; sorry :(

zurikitty13 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!

Hello back to you!
I'm sorry to say that I'm not interested. I checked out your trade thread and nothing particularly caught my eye. I'm only doing high want trades right now because of school; sorry :(

It's quite alright! Thank you either way for the consideration uwu

Hi! Is your shiny Aron nicknamable ? and can you tell me what moves he has?
Anyway I am interested so CML if you want anything :)

scattered mind said:
Yellow! No she isn't nickname-able, it's stuck as Ruby, sorry. She doesn't have any bred moves, just Tackle and Harden. Your shiny Hawlucha looks cool and if you're giving away Shiny Perfect Scizors I wouldn't mind taking one.

zurikitty13 said:
scattered mind said:
Yellow! No she isn't nickname-able, it's stuck as Ruby, sorry. She doesn't have any bred moves, just Tackle and Harden. Your shiny Hawlucha looks cool and if you're giving away Shiny Perfect Scizors I wouldn't mind taking one.

Great :) I will let you know once I am ready.

scattered mind said:
zurikitty13 said:

Great :) I will let you know once I am ready.

Hi I am ready with Shiny Scizor and Shiny Hawlucha. So I can wait for the weekend so we will have more free time to set up but if you want I am ready now and in the next 3 hours until tomorrow. Thanks

RE: (Reopened) Zurikitty's Pokemart/Cloning/Champ Breeding/Smuggler HQ

I'm very interested in a competitive Nincada and a Kecleon. Please check my thread and see if anything there interests you!

I notice that you are looking for some Hoenn mons, and I do have competitive 5IV Sableye, Carvanha, Snorunt, and Mudkip, all with favourable Natures/Abilities/and usually EggMoves

loshi said:
I'm very interested in a competitive Nincada and a Kecleon. Please check my thread and see if anything there interests you!

I notice that you are looking for some Hoenn mons, and I do have competitive 5IV Sableye, Carvanha, Snorunt, and Mudkip, all with favourable Natures/Abilities/and usually EggMoves

Great! I'd love to trade you the Nincada and Kecleon. Can I request a Snorunt and Sableye in exchange?

I'd be quite interested in some of your cloned events (especially Keldeo, Victini, and Deoxys). I hope I'm not making a silly request -- I honestly have no idea what a reasonable offer for a cloned event is -- but if there's anything I've got in my thread that interests you, I'd love to make a trade.

Incidentally, if you're looking Pokes for ORAS, I've got competitive Jolly Bunearies with several egg moves. No HA, but that doesn't matter if you're intending to mega-evolve.

Starcross said:
I'd be quite interested in some of your cloned events (especially Keldeo, Victini, and Deoxys). I hope I'm not making a silly request -- I honestly have no idea what a reasonable offer for a cloned event is -- but if there's anything I've got in my thread that interests you, I'd love to make a trade.

Incidentally, if you're looking Pokes for ORAS, I've got competitive Jolly Bunearies with several egg moves. No HA, but that doesn't matter if you're intending to mega-evolve.

Hello! No, your request isn't silly at all, I like getting offers! So, I looked over your thread, and while I'm not interested in your Buneary right now, I may be in the near future. However, I am interested in your shiny Kecleon (I'm a sucker for Kecleons), so whatever you'd like in return is cool with me.

zurikitty13 said:
loshi said:

Great! I'd love to trade you the Nincada and Kecleon. Can I request a Snorunt and Sableye in exchange?

I'll get right on it!

Do you want a Male or a Female Snorunt? It'll be Timid, HA Moody, and have the eggmove Spikes.

loshi said:
zurikitty13 said:

I'll get right on it!

Do you want a Male or a Female Snorunt? It'll be Timid, HA Moody, and have the eggmove Spikes.

Gender doesn't matter, but could the nature be careful?

I'm looking for the mewtwonite X

I have:
shiny magikarp and audino
perfect IV protean froakie
Perfect HA eevee w/ wish (calm so a perfect sylveon if you can get hyper voice on it)

Back