Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, about those gazillion votes... I don't really know how to respond, honestly. Might this be a good time to post my role?
No, don't post your role now. Only post your role if your back is up against the wall or in some other specific circumstances, none of which apply right now. There's no case on you, so this lynch isn't going to go through.

Just thinking... If the timer does go up faster when we lynch... And the number of votes was increased... Then the indie benefits even more because Pandora's Box opens faster...
I'm scared... This game is currently not in our favour. The timer might go up by a ton just in the first 24 hours, and in the first cybernetic day too.
Yeah, but once we do manage to lynch the indie that's a whole faction taken out and a whole mechanic gotten rid of; we then want the box cycle to increase, because some of our roles will evolve. Personally I think that the indie poses a bigger threat to use right now than the mafia, though obviously both need to be gotten rid of in the long run.

No, don't post your role now. Only post your role if your back is up against the wall or in some other specific circumstances, none of which apply right now. There's no case on you, so this lynch isn't going to go through.
Good point.
But js, I'm getting just as many votes on me as Luc and JoshB did, yet I haven't gone OMGUS. Is there a reason for everyone to throw votes on me too, or is it all just a matter of RVS bandwagoning?
Yeah, but once we do manage to lynch the indie that's a whole faction taken out and a whole mechanic gotten rid of; we then want the box cycle to increase, because some of our roles will evolve. Personally I think that the indie poses a bigger threat to use right now than the mafia, though obviously both need to be gotten rid of in the long run.
Hmm... Again, good point.
Now, I'd probably say that we should discover who the indie is as soon as possible, but not necessarily lynch them straight away. The evolution of roles is certainly important for the town, too, although the mafia can probs also get a go at fiddling with the timer... To state the obvious, we have a fine line here between lynching different factions, the order we lynch in, and the impending doom of the Box's timer.

Just thinking... If the timer does go up faster when we lynch... And the number of votes was increased... Then the indie benefits even more because Pandora's Box opens faster...
I'm scared... This game is currently not in our favour. The timer might go up by a ton just in the first 24 hours, and in the first cybernetic day too.
You're worrying too much.

There is a case. You appear to be not reading.

Good point.
But js, I'm getting just as many votes on me as Luc and JoshB did, yet I haven't gone OMGUS. Is there a reason for everyone to throw votes on me too, or is it all just a matter of RVS bandwagoning?
I'll be super nice and post the case here, cause it appear's you're not reading too: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/werewolf-xxvii-revelation.125108/page-8#post-2734350

I cannot believe I did not post the supremely important question I was going to post at the beginning of the day. This is the question:

How long do we theorise we have until the box opens? At what pace should we be lynching?

My response:

I think we'd have perhaps 4 days each Night and Day phase for about 7-8 days. I desperately think we should be lynching every two or three irl days, i.e. lynch someone tomorrow. I'll definitely be pushing for a lynch tomorrow on the scummiest person in my opinion, or bandwagoning if there is a decent wagon already going.

I don't think that's a good enough case to lynch someone over, I'm gonna be honest. Everyone was focusing on indies at the start of the day; I don't think I mentioned scum once, but I definitely mentioned indies a few times, and Chaos Jackal did the same thing. What makes Yeowie different? That was just what discussion was on at the time.

Not a case anymore, I explained myself.
My view: no-one cared coz they were all too excited, so they all went and bandwagoned the current hot topic. Me.

But I'm actually not sure why I am being backed up by Celever. Are you just trying to be helpful?
Hey, I townread you. If I can prevent us mislynching today in any way I will.

They see me lurking! They hatin'

Haha not quite :p I've been at work all day and I've been in a meeting just keeping up to date on my phone.

I'll have my opinions up later.
Tomorrow I'm at uni all day so I'll be on here for the whole day :p

There's something I don't like about Josh.. Maybe just his attitude but of our three newbies, someone is probably evil..

I don't think that's a good enough case to lynch someone over, I'm gonna be honest. Everyone was focusing on indies at the start of the day; I don't think I mentioned scum once, but I definitely mentioned indies a few times, and Chaos Jackal did the same thing. What makes Yeowie different? That was just what discussion was on at the time.
Fair enough.

Not a case anymore, I explained myself.
My view: no-one cared coz they were all too excited, so they all went and bandwagoned the current hot topic. Me.

But I'm actually not sure why I am being backed up by Celever. Are you just trying to be helpful?
Link here where you explained yourself.

Ban Camoclone for hacking bbninjas' account.

OK, that's <insert really bad word here>. A Star Witness claim? Even a newbie shouldn't have to be told not to do that. This makes the whole thing much worse... especially considering that a safe claim most probably wouldn't be a Star Witness, that would have been extreme. Also judging from Luctini's overall play I find it hard to believe that he faked even a word of his role PM, therefore he's most probably telling the truth and that sucks.

##UNVOTE: Luctini27

Which brings us back to square 1. Yeowie seems a way less safe option than anything we might have gotten before, so I'll hold on to my vote for a while.

Camo hacking my account... irony.

I propose Cinesra as a last shot lynch as he lurks a lot.

Ahh.. the usual D1 of mafia, lots of this and lots of that.

Probably take me a while to read the whole thing in depth.

This whole lurking thing is a bit outdated since anyone who does not want to be seen can simply view comments through his/her emails.
If I see you're reading the thread and you don't contribute anything then it is not outdated cause it is still works.

Is D1 always so full of drama? I've lurked* a lot, only because I'm new and don't really know what to look after and I don't want to throw accusations on my first post, like certain other players.

*Lurking is when you read but don't post right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back