Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever flips scum, you will go on a rant about your scum read
Actually no I'm going to look over the thread like everyone should.

But if he flips town, you are gonna back down saying you never really wanted to go through with it.
No I'm not. I've never done this in previous games and it never will happen now. Why? I literally started the case on him and followed through with it.

You managed to make everyone vote Celever, because we believed you were certain about it.
No lol. I made a case. You are voting Celever because you think he is scum or for another reason. I didn't make any of you place your votes. You did.

@Everyone. Pinning a lynch on one single person is dumb. The town is a majority and that is how we function. One person might be pushing for it but they can not lynch someone without a majority of people agreeing it is a good idea. I've never backed down on Celever recently. I suggest those of you who think I have read back. I simply made a logical post which I shouldn't have had to make.

Hoping to wake up tomorrow to see Celever lynched. There is no reason not to do it again today. Cya guys later.

Ok, let's see:

How come you always get roles that make you un-lynchable? How randomized were these roles?

Mhm. Tell me about it, it's been like that at least since my game, or even Teal's. :v We now know it's true, though, it's a bit ridiculous.

Celever is just looking for excuses to not fully claim. Don't listen to that flavor stuff at all. I've played in many games where the main character is scum.

Bet you've seen nothing like Harry Potter turning into a Death Eater. :p

I can't believe I just read read ~9 pages of Celever and Camo shouting "NO U" at each other back and forth.

And finally this sums up all the reading I did in vain. ._. At least it seems we have a strong case on Celever, a mayor that can avoid death doesn't seen town-like.

##VOTE: Celever

Well since everyone is about to do it. Let's just move on see what Celever's role is.

So, here we go again. Celever's role is proven at least. In my experience, lynch slip is a pretty neutral affiliation role, but I don't really like the way Celever has been presenting it, nor his insistence that the flavour clears him. For the moment, I believe we get the most information out of his lynch, so once again I'm going to ##vote: Celever for now and see what comes of it.

If it's possible, Celever will probs Pardon himself again and the game and its timer will drag on and on with no further leads. Look, he pardoned himself, and with an ability like that, it's essentially impossible for the town to win. Face it, people, the ability is OP to scum and we're going to be killing a townie. I don't understand what is happening here, but I think it is that Camoclone got carried away, so much so that he convinced everyone to bandwagon to seal the lynch on Celever.

Camo, you'd better be right about this. Besides the Pandora Box's timer is only going up and we have to quickly make a decision.

Hi everyone, I apologize for not being here for the past 5 days Dx I was told I was leaving a couple of days before I had to leave, and I didn't have time to tell everyone I wanted to tell.
So, I'll read through these pages (all 41 ;_;) later tonight or tomorrow.
Again, my bad guys :(

If it's possible, Celever will probs Pardon himself again and the game and its timer will drag on and on with no further leads. Look, he pardoned himself, and with an ability like that, it's essentially impossible for the town to win. Face it, people, the ability is OP to scum and we're going to be killing a townie. I don't understand what is happening here, but I think it is that Camoclone got carried away, so much so that he convinced everyone to bandwagon to seal the lynch on Celever.
You really don't know what's going on do you? Please read the thread.

We already lynched Celever. He used his ability to slip the lynch but it still counted as a lynch for the sake of the number of lynches allowed, just like how he slip would have ended the day phase if today were only a one lynch day. Also, Celever's ability should not work again. If he has a multiple use lynch slip then that really would be OP.

I actually just thought of another reason why I like Celever's flip: We get to learn something more about the roles, and whether PMJ has been ever so kind to make main characters scum.

@Jeremy1026
Unless you've got hard evidence through mod action, you can nearly never be 100% sure someone is scum. However, a player intent on getting them lynched won't show doubt. Why? It leaves an opening for scum in particular to defend and slip through. See the Avatar game where Brave, Vom and Keeper all slipped through cause I had doubt and didn't pursue the lynch.

@JoshB funnily enough I wasn't lurking! It was midnight in Australia when you posted that! I left my computer on and I was sleeping like a baby!

Anyways, I'm awake now, I'm really not sold on Celevers lynch but whatever, ##vote: Celever this day 1 needs to end, and we need information.

Judging on his performance last game, he helped scum out a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back