Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy balls, you talk too much. Then talk yourself into a circle. I'm betting this is so that no matter what, you have something to quote yourself on that makes you look right. I'm waiting for the "Celever probably isn't scum" post from you.
Nah. "For sure" isn't "for sure" in werewolf. It's much better to talk a lot than to not talk enough.

Game freeze.

Chaos Jackal: 0 (Luctini27 bbninjas Yeowie)
Camoclone: 1 (Celever Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Celever Mega Adi)
Celever: 12 (Luispipe8 Luctini27 Camoclone bbninjas bbninjas, Camoclone, Jeremy1026 Mr.Muffin, thegrovylekid, Squirtle Squad, steffenka, scattered mind, Athena, Jeremy1026, Ice Espeon, JoshB, Mega Adi)
Luispipe8: 0 (Squirtle Squad)
Luctini27: 0 (Celever JoshB Celever Camoclone Chaos Jackal)
JoshB: 0 (Camoclone Celever Yeowie Luctini27 TwistedTurtwig Camoclone Camoclone Mr.Muffin Squirtle Squad)
Yeowie: 1 (Luctini27 TwistedTurtwig Camoclone Luispipe8 JoshB Luctini27 Squirtle Squad bbninjas Athena Jeremy1026 scattered mind JoshB 0Luctini27 bbninjas Mr.Muffin Jeremy1026)
scattered mind: 0 (bbninjas)
bbninjas: 1 (Celever Squirtle Squad Yeowie Luctini27 scattered mind Chaos Jackal)
Jeremy1026: 0 (scattered mind)
Cinesra: 0 (Celever Squirtle Squad Yeowie bbninjas thegrovylekid Camoclone Mr.Muffin)

Not voting: 8 (Vom, GM DracLord, Luispipe8, TheGuy, Yeowie, Luctini27, Cinesra, BlaineistheBest)

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Day One

Almost immediately, conversation erupted. Who was going to get sacrificed first? No one wanted to be "that guy", least of all the mafia. But it was true that the mafia were hidden very well amongst the citizens. Maybe, one thought, hidden in plain sight?

"What about you, Mayor?!" was heard over the crowd and met with uproarious applause.

"Yeah! Who says you're not one of them?"

"No wonder you can afford that nice mansion on the mafia's dime!"

"Lynch the mayor!"

Mayor Kara, for her part, remained as cool as could be expected when faced with an angry mob. "Listen, everyone, I understand your frustration. No one wants to get these bastards more than me. But I'm not one of them and I'm issuing myself a full pardon in the matter. Choose someone else."

The crowd's fury was turned up to eleven. "She's guilty for sure! Why else would she try so hard to save her own skin?! How can you expect us to make any progress if you just pardon everyone you want?!"

"Please, calm down, everyone," Kara soothed. "You're right. It does slow things down. I appreciate everyone coming together and working to help solve this problem, but you're barking up the wrong tree. Both my family and the police have been working very hard to bring Tristan Wise down, and I can give you my personal guarantee that I am not in his pocket.

Now, with that said, I believe in being fair. I give you my word that the next person you suggest will meet this blade. If I haven't convinced you that I am innocent in this matter and that person is me, I will go. No more pardons. I love this town. I don't want to see it go to hell. If my death will calm you, I'm sure you'll find someone else to lead in my stead. Now let's try again: who is going to be first?"

Day one continues.

There are 23 players left in the game (12 votes to lynch).

Day one ends whenever a player is lynched.

Pandora's Box timer: 4

Last edited:
I am sorry for not being clear on this. All votes have been reset.

Also forgot to point this out before. Celever is panicking. In the games where he has been town and has had a role like the on he has now he hasn't been opposed to his lynch. That's how I know he is scum for sure.

I'm not certain about it but I'm pretty sure he will flip scum. See KoN last game.

I could see it happening I just think it so much less likely than scum having it. Pair that with him being scummy and voila.

Getting closer to "Celever is inno". By the time he is lynched, and if he flips inno, you'll have the perfect defense for "I didn't want to see him get lynched at all!"

Camo I am not gonna lie, Jeremy is making a very good point here. You are slowly getting less confident about Celever being scum. The problem is if Clever flips scum, you will go on a rant about your scum read. But if he flips town, you are gonna back down saying you never really wanted to go through with it. You managed to make everyone vote Celever, because we believed you were certain about it. So now you have taken this too far, so stick with your decision.

Camo I am not gonna lie, Jeremy is making a very good point here. You are slowly getting less confident about Celever being scum.
I'm not less confident. I made one post with a slight typo. My confidence level is the same. Around 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back