Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just read the remainder of flavour... and it most certainly does not clear you in my eyes. Srry.

Okay, what a ton of hectic-osity.

I'm still strongly scumreading Camoclone, and bbninjas seems to be backing him. If Camo flips scum, it's probably ideal to target bb next, but Celever is beginning to come in as a scumread on close third.

To be honest, my thoughts are so muddled that I'm not going to place a vote anywhere until I see some actual conversation that is 100% LOGICAL!!!!!
(Heck, even font size 7 doesn't express the volume of that scream. I need a size 48; I'm talking my really loud scream. Really loud. We need a voice recorder in this forum.)

I have a hunch of who I think could be a scum, and if not, his ability should safe him.

##vote: Celever

I'm still strongly scumreading Camoclone, and bbninjas seems to be backing him. If Camo flips scum, it's probably ideal to target bb next, but Celever is beginning to come in as a scumread on close third.

To be honest, my thoughts are so muddled that I'm not going to place a vote anywhere until I see some actual conversation that is 100% LOGICAL!!!!!
(Heck, even font size 7 doesn't express the volume of that scream. I need a size 48; I'm talking my really loud scream. Really loud. We need a voice recorder in this forum.)

You and Celever seems like scums by every post. It seems like you are trying to hide it by pointing at him that he might be scum now but not really, only on close third.

If Yeowie flips scum it's highly probable that Celever is too.

leave Celever Camo, until Day period part 2 then we can check Yeowies posts and Celevers and hopefully score to scum flips

My point exactly. Plus, isn't that weird that both of them claim to have role pm's that are just happen to be really good for us?
Yeowie had plenty of time to post that fake role pm after we'd started voting for him.

The problem is to choose one of them with a majority and not to split our votes between them like now.

##UNVOTE:Yeowie
##VOTE:Celever

I can't believe I just read read ~9 pages of Celever and Camo shouting "NO U" at each other back and forth. Lynching Celever seems like the best bet for now; flavour never clears anyone. ##unvote, vote: Celever

Camo, again you keep on pressing on and on again on one person in an unreasonable manner. With posts practically every second, and really pointless ones at that. I think you are scummy and people are afraid to vote for you, because other people probably will bandwagon on when you get scared and start accusing the person that called you out.

##VOTE: Camoclone
I don't think you have any idea what is going on right now. All you are doing is preventing us from getting stuff done. It also will make you look bad when Celever flips scum.

The way I see it we should try to lynch BB, or Camo. It is pretty obvious they have something going on. Either a lover role from Camo, or they met in the scum conversation. We are still clueless and have few solid votes, and by lynching one of them we learn so much! For one, we learn what the other person is. It is pretty obvious they are on the same side, or else there is no reason to back each other up. Unless of course Camo thinks he is "loving" a townie, but isn't. So depending on what one of them flips we practically know what the other one is. Hopefully one will flip scum, and we have our 2 lynches for the day. And if Camo is the lover role, then we get BB to claim. Some of you may think this is dumb, but it really is all we got as of now.

Oh yeah, give it an hour and I bet BB or Camo will be all over me on how dumb this is. I can practically predict it at this point. ;)
lolololololololol. When Celever flips scum we are going to take a serious look at you, Yeowie, and Mega Adi.

Guys this is ridiculous. And we still have a second lynch to complete!

Can we please just lynch Celever?

If he's telling the truth then excellent! If he's lying then excellent! And if he's scum and doesn't die, that's also excellent because we will have wasted his extra life

There's no reason not to lynch him. It's a win win win! We are wasting time talking about it! Go go go!
Yup.

Please. I don't know where you have played before but it seems like you haven't played in a game anything like this.

Celever is obvious scum. Anyone not voting him is just wasting time. His ability is actually something that scum would have. Him relying on flavor is funny. Flavor doesn't mean anything.

I can't tell if Camo really thinks he's lynching scum or not, though my feelings must be swayed by my disbelief. I hope for his sake he is mafia, because his reputation will suffer otherwise.

I can't tell if Camo really thinks he's lynching scum or not, though my feelings must be swayed by my disbelief. I hope for his sake he is mafia, because his reputation will suffer otherwise.
The AtE is so strong. lololol

Also forgot to point this out before. Celever is panicking. In the games where he has been town and has had a role like the on he has now he hasn't been opposed to his lynch. That's how I know he is scum for sure.

Also forgot to point this out before. Celever is panicking. In the games where he has been town and has had a role like the on he has now he hasn't been opposed to his lynch. That's how I know he is scum for sure.

I'd just like to point out that you don't "know" anything "for sure" at this point, aside from your own affiliation, unless you are scum.

Well this time I could actually use my role to save another town, which is what annoys me about the whole situation. Plus this lynch is clearly happening, so trying to AtE my way out of the lynch at this point would just be pointless. Just trying to kill some time while we wait for people to not lynch me, since we're being so productive right now.

Well this time I could actually use my role to save another town, which is what annoys me about the whole situation
Your role isn't actually that good. A majority of the town players believe a player is scum and are on their lynch then you save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back