Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO...

##VOTE: Camoclone

Also, this is town is so full of sheep it's not even funny. Sure, my Cinesra strategy might have been a little out there, but it was still low risk, far more low risk than what Camo is trying to push now.

I guess I have a view points in my defense.
  1. My role is proven. It is very much a town role. Think about it; if it is a mafia role and I managed to get to the late game without getting caught as mafia, I would be able to bring MYLO and LYLO around a cycle earlier with my role. Camo is talking out of his ass when he says that this role is always mafia, because we've never seen it before on this site.
  2. I've been way scummier than this in past games Day 1 and Camo hasn't pursued my lynch. This is a point I want to stress, because Camo is the only one really trying to hunt me down, and the rest of you on my wagon were just sheeping because he was loud and vocal, and you wanted the day to progress out of fear of the timer (which no one has noted yet went up by one when you tried to lynch me). I don't blame you for that, but I will be salty if Camo gets you to lynch a second time, ngl. This is very clearly mafia-led to me, but I guess I'm in a unique position rn. Just know that I've played enough games with Camo to know when he's got the town's best interests in mind, and today he hasn't. He tried to lynch Josh because he offended him (which unfortunately isn't too untoward for his town demeanour but still doesn't have the town's best interests in mind) and now is trying to lynch me despite all reasonable logic.
  3. My lynch benefits the mafia, because they get to see who all of the star witnesses are.
  4. I'm now vanilla. I highly doubt mafians would be able to turn vanilla so easily. As was promised in my original Role PM, my role devolves after use. I was thinking maybe "get another pardon when cycle hits X" or maybe even just devolving into a regular mayor role, but nope:
PMJ said:
You cannot afford to pardon everyone, so you have no abilities other than your vote.
FTR that was sent to me in an entirely new Role PM, with all flavour the same, just that bit changed. Since I'm only going to out my flavour should I get lynched (because it gives the mafia extremely useful information which OUTS THE ROLE NAMES OF THE STAR WITNESSES).

That should about cover it. To catch up:
Mhm. Tell me about it, it's been like that at least since my game, or even Teal's. :v We now know it's true, though, it's a bit ridiculous.
Bet you've seen nothing like Harry Potter turning into a Death Eater. :p
And finally this sums up all the reading I did in vain. ._. At least it seems we have a strong case on Celever, a mayor that can avoid death doesn't seen town-like.

##VOTE: Celever
Haha, in Teal's game I was basically vanilla. IIRC I was an Elgyem who could target someone each night and see if they did anything, like a nerfed tracker.

rn my biggest scum read is Camo (and he's still trying to out this flavour in case the lynch doesn't go through, this is only mafia minded). I have a slight scum read on bb but nothing huge. I actually have a pretty big scum read on @Athena because she's been unusually unhelpful thus far this game and totally just bandwagoned on my wagon for the second time. Something also seems pretty off about Luis, but I can't tell if this makes him scummy or not.

If you do all somehow sheep my lynch for the second team (note: this would be a very bad idea and a pretty stupid move on every player in the game's part, since optimally mafia may as well go for a non-vanilla now lol) please, PLEASE lynch Camo tomorrow, no questions asked, because he IS mafoa. He's just taking advantage of all the new players in the game by being shouty and vocal and trying to intimidate them. Notice how Camo is already expressing he is now only "75% sure I'm mafia and always was" even though yesterday I was mafia "for sure". He said to Jeremy when he pointed it out that "for sure" has a different meaning in mafia. It doesn't, he's just talking out of his ass again.

@Jeremy1026
Unless you've got hard evidence through mod action, you can nearly never be 100% sure someone is scum. However, a player intent on getting them lynched won't show doubt. Why? It leaves an opening for scum in particular to defend and slip through. See the Avatar game where Brave, Vom and Keeper all slipped through cause I had doubt and didn't pursue the lynch.
Actually they weren't lynched because I defended them so adamantly. You're welcome guys! n~n

Fine, this is too many votes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You are Antonia Kara, and you are aligned with the town. This is literally your town; your family runs it, and has for decades. As the one in charge, you've done your best to stamp out crime. Your administration is already touting the arrest of Tristan Wise as a major accomplishment. To be fair, it is, but there's still the issue of all the rampant crime and murder still being committed in the name of the mafia. One step at a time, that's your motto.

As the head of the investigation that lead to the big arrest, you've naturally been called as a Star Witness.

You cannot afford to pardon everyone, so you have no abilities other than your vote.

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

Yes, I included my line about being a Star Witness. Something tells me I'm gonna be lynched if I don't include it.

If I'm lynched now, I will be utterly speechless. It goes against all rationalism to lynch me at this point.

@Luispipe8 @Athena @Mr.Muffin @Squirtle Squad, do you have anything to say are you gonna continue to lurk on our conversation?
Don't copy me.

LMAO...

##VOTE: Camoclone

Also, this is town is so full of sheep it's not even funny. Sure, my Cinesra strategy might have been a little out there, but it was still low risk, far more low risk than what Camo is trying to push now.
Baaaaaa.
I guess I have a view points in my defense.

My role is proven. It is very much a town role. Think about it; if it is a mafia role and I managed to get to the late game without getting caught as mafia, I would be able to bring MYLO and LYLO around a cycle earlier with my role. Camo is talking out of his ass when he says that this role is always mafia, because we've never seen it before on this site.
Nearly no different to having a double vote.

I've been way scummier than this in past games Day 1 and Camo hasn't pursued my lynch. This is a point I want to stress, because Camo is the only one really trying to hunt me down, and the rest of you on my wagon were just sheeping because he was loud and vocal, and you wanted the day to progress out of fear of the timer (which no one has noted yet went up by one when you tried to lynch me). I don't blame you for that, but I will be salty if Camo gets you to lynch a second time, ngl. This is very clearly mafia-led to me, but I guess I'm in a unique position rn. Just know that I've played enough games with Camo to know when he's got the town's best interests in mind, and today he hasn't. He tried to lynch Josh because he offended him (which unfortunately isn't too untoward for his town demeanour but still doesn't have the town's best interests in mind) and now is trying to lynch me despite all reasonable logic.
Idk... I'm pretty sure he nearly lynched you in Avatar except decided Keeper was much scummier and went that way. Harry Potter was when both of you were on the same team, and you killed yourself Day 1 in Thena's game. Teal's game I can barely remember cause I wasn't around for Day 1.
My lynch benefits the mafia, because they get to see who all of the star witnesses are.
Woahwoahwoah! Your role reveals who the star witnesses are?

I'm now vanilla. I highly doubt mafians would be able to turn vanilla so easily. As was promised in my original Role PM, my role devolves after use. I was thinking maybe "get another pardon when cycle hits X" or maybe even just devolving into a regular mayor role, but nope:
Highly doubt means nothing. Especially in a game hosted by PMJ and PP.

Actually they weren't lynched because I defended them so adamantly. You're welcome guys! n~n
I felt played against ;_;

Yes, I've read your other posts, haven't resonded because there is nothing there to respond to imo. My vote stands until you respond to the above, and then I'll see.

Last ditch reads:

1. Vom ~ Was out of town, who knows. Null Read
2. Celever ~ Town
3. Squirtle Squad ~ His play actually reminds me a lot of how he acted in Luis' game where he was mafia with me. It sorta seems... IDK... just a little off. He's sheeping a lot, and when he's town he usually jumps to more conclusions and does his own thing, whereas when he's mafia he tends to relies others. Decent scum read.
4. Athena ~ She's being strangely unhelpful, and her only "contribution" has been bandwagoning on me twice, which is out of character for Thena. I'd like to see more unique opinions from her. Decent scum read
5. Camoclone ~ lol I've explained him enough. Mafia
6. bbninjas ~ Has been doing a lot of scumtells. He was trying to get inactives to contribute when there was already rapid discussion and lots of contribution from a lot of the players in the game early Day 1. He's jumped on my wagon this time, doing the same thing as other scum reads like Thena is doing and pretending to bring up a new point like "oh, btw this lets us know if some town-like role names are also mafia!" which isn't even information we will get because the mafia all got safe claims. Decent scum read.
7. GM DracLord ~ Haven't seen anything from him. Null Read
8. Jeremy1026 ~ Has basically straight up refusing to contribute, despite being active enough. I'm unsure, but Most null, maybe leaning scum a little.
9. Luispipe8 ~ Like I said before, something is off about him this game. I can't figure out what, though. Mostly null read.
10. Mr. Muffin ~ This is his town meta, even if he's got it wrong this time around. Decent town read
11. TheGuy ~ Hasn't done anything. Null Read
12. TwistedTurtwig ~ I remember he made like one good post, but it was the one which started the Luctini wagon and all his contribution has been totally focused around the indie. Indie Read
13. scattered mind ~ Is really lost, and has straight up sheeped my lynch twice. However, I don't know what to think because he's new to the game, and it really looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. Leaning scum, not too confident.
14. Yeowie ~ You know my thoughts on him. Town
15. Chaos Jackal ~ Had some useful contribution early game. Then, after Camo instigated the argument with me (which I prevented getting out of hand, may I point out) he left in true CJ fashion. Decent town read
16. JoshB ~ Has had emotional outbursts, and has definitely tried to contribute. Town
17. Mega Adi ~ Is all over the place. His vote on my first lynch really reads to me like Camo told him to lynch me in the scum chat and he just thought up some quick excuse. Decent scum read
18. steffenka ~ Is a totally lost new townie. Leaning town
19. thegrovylekid ~ Ditto
20. Luctini27 ~ Made the perfect claim. Town.
21. Ice Espeon ~ Hasn't contributed anything. Null Read
22. Cinesra ~ Is a mason. Town
23. BlaineistheBest ~ Hasn't posted yet. Null Read.

So, my scum team is Camo, Athena, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad and Mega Adi and my indie is TwistedTurtwig. If there are 6 scum (though 5 looks the most balanced to me) throw scattered mind onto the end of that.

Nearly no different to having a double vote.
I mean, I guess so. Not like that was one of my main points.
Idk... I'm pretty sure he nearly lynched you in Avatar except decided Keeper was much scummier and went that way. Harry Potter was when both of you were on the same team, and you killed yourself Day 1 in Thena's game. Teal's game I can barely remember cause I wasn't around for Day 1.
He didn't try to lynch me in Thena's game though, IIRC :v. Anyway, I was thinking of Reign of Terror when I said that, because I played a scummy Day 1 for sure IIRC. And Camo was town in that. Was Reign of Terror really before your time? It was one of the most memorable games in PB history, so I think if you'd played it you'd remember it...
Woahwoahwoah! Your role reveals who the star witnesses are?
C'mon bb, I said multiple times that that's what my flavour did... Why did you think I wasn't claiming it before you all forced my hand?
Highly doubt means nothing. Especially in a game hosted by PMJ and PP.
So you want me to "know" things? I can only do that if I'm mafia.
I felt played against ;_;
Sorry :v
Yes, I've read your other posts, haven't resonded because there is nothing there to respond to imo. My vote stands until you respond to the above, and then I'll see.
Nothing to respond to in terms of my Role PM (and me being CLEANED BY FLAVOUR. IT'S SERIOUSLY TRUE ;~~~~~~~~; )?

I find this off in particular" Firstly, Yeowie had early posts centred around the Indie like TT, but you find TT indie and Yeowie inno?

I find this off in particular" Firstly, Yeowie had early posts centred around the Indie like TT, but you find TT indie and Yeowie inno?
TT's only contribution has been to do with the indie. And he was the one who started the case on Yeowie. I explained it clearly before ;;

Yeowie has contributed all day in lots of different areas.

He didn't try to lynch me in Thena's game though, IIRC :v. Anyway, I was thinking of Reign of Terror when I said that, because I played a scummy Day 1 for sure IIRC. And Camo was town in that. Was Reign of Terror really before your time? It was one of the most memorable games in PokéBeach history, so I think if you'd played it you'd remember it...
No, you got yourself modkilled before he could focus on you (so he focused on me .-.). And yes, I was not here on Reign of Terror, unfortunately. It looked like such a fun game too </3.

So, this are the things you respond to? You didn't actually give a defence to what I said...

C'mon bb, I said multiple times that that's what my flavour did... Why did you think I wasn't claiming it before you all forced my hand?
You said that? .____. Can you bring up the post you said that in pls.
The thing that makes me not believe this is mainly the thing in the OP that says "Star Witnesses do not know each other". Yes, I did go and reread the OP after that miss.

So you want me to "know" things? I can only do that if I'm mafia.
Which makes your point null and void.

Nothing to respond to in terms of my Role PM (and me being CLEANED BY FLAVOUR. IT'S SERIOUSLY TRUE ;~~~~~~~~; )?
Your role PM is nothing of much surprise bar the star witness thing, but I'm not sure about if it's true or not.

##unvote: Celever

Can't talk right now cos I'm teaching. But out of bb Camo and thena I couldn't agree more on them being the scummiest here.
Not me!!!

Can't talk right now cos I'm teaching. But out of bb Camo and thena I couldn't agree more on them being the scummiest here.
Not me!!!
I hope you give a good reason why you are unvoting when you finish teaching...

No, you got yourself modkilled before he could focus on you (so he focused on me .-.). And yes, I was not here on Reign of Terror, unfortunately. It looked like such a fun game too </3.
That's not how I remember it :eek:
So, this are the things you respond to? You didn't actually give a defence to what I said...
I don't understand what you mean. This is totally out of context. Were you attacking me? It looked like you were arguing my points for the sake of arguing, I'll be honest.
You said that? .____. Can you bring up the post you said that in pls.
I don't know ;;. The thread is so long. Chances are I said it in one of my posts in the last couple of pages if you really don't believe me, but I literally said it like every other post.
The thing that makes me not believe this is mainly the thing in the OP that says "Star Witnesses do not know each other". Yes, I did go and reread the OP after that miss.
I don't know their usernames. My flavour says who the star witnesses' role names are. I'm not going to spell it out for you because I think you're mafia, and hopefully the rest of your scum team is as confused as you are and doesn't make the connection.
Which makes your point null and void.
Not at all. That's literally saying town should never speculate and we should always follow the cop and never think for ourselves. Your logic is completely flawed and this isn't a situation for circular logic; it doesn't make sense.
Your role PM is nothing of much surprise bar the star witness thing, but I'm not sure about if it's true or not.
That's because I claimed it all before besides the flavour which does nothing for anyone but the mafia. This is why Camo is so scummy trying to get me to claim it.

Also c'mon bb, it's ridiculous to think that the leader of the town isn't one of the roles the mafia needs dead.

Not me!!!
<3 you SS! :3
I hope you give a good reason why you are unvoting when you finish teaching...
Maybe he decided to think for himself and no just sheep Camo? I have a bit of a scum read on him, but he's #4 behind you, Camo and Thena (I listed them in scumminess in my reads post at the bottom) so I could easily be wrong. Scared that I'll finally get the town out of the influence of the mafia?

Yup. Don't hop off Celever. Didn't he say before that his role pm gave away who star witnesses were?

I'm not posting my flavour because, even though I'm not a Star Witness (and totally should be) the flavour actually implies who the bulk of the Star Witnesses are, which is dangerous information to out to prove a petty point. The flavour updates prove that I am town. Why would I, as mafia, propose we start this whole charade, which is what I did in the flavour update? I'd be much more comfortable letting my organisation do their work and make sure the townspeople don't find out as opposed to risking my mafia team dying. It just doesn't make sense flavour-wise.

Also how come BB & Camo are connected? "Oh because Camo said don't lynch BB" which is a good idea because you guys tried to vote BB for no reason. Using the same logic Yeowie, and JoshB are scum buddies because Yeowie said "JoshB isn't a good lynch" :C.

Also InB4 Celever says I am buddies with Camo because I agree that the logic to vote Cinsera is horrible.

P.S. If the lynch goes through, and Cinsera is innocent I am going to gun straight for you. If you are really wanting to take a shot in the dark with a 17% success rate have fun screwing over the town.
I didn't say that bb and Camo are hugely connected, but they are sort of inadvertently connected. Most of the people who read one as scum also read the other as scum, and they are both mafia if Cinesra is.

Anyway, who is your number 1 lynch right now Muffin? I asked you earlier.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Don't hop off Celever. Didn't he say before that his role pm gave away who star witnesses were?
It does. Apparently the scum team can't figure it out though, though presumably Squirtle Squad did which is why he unvoted me. The unvote is very much a town move, so he's now believe Mega Adi on my theoretical scumteam.

It does. Apparently the scum team can't figure it out though, though presumably Squirtle Squad did which is why he unvoted me. The unvote is very much a town move, so he's now believe Mega Adi on my theoretical scumteam.
I meant "below Mega Adi".

Anyway, either Camo can't figure it out, or he's dumbtelling to make us think he hasn't already posted what I mean in the scum chat. I guess only time will tell.

I'll make a huge case tearing apart everything Celever has said when I have the time. Honestly I shouldn't have to.

Sorry, that makes no sense.

@Celever, that claim that you knew who the Star Witnesses were was the entire reason that I have kept my vote on you, cause I thought it revealed the usernames. I thought that was quite ridiculous and broken, so I decided you faked it. The name claims makes some more sense, I guess, but I'm inclined to leave you around for a while. Besides, if you're telling the truth the scum are going to want to nk you some time, so no point making it easier for them.

##unvote: Celever, ##vote: JoshB
Stop. Copying. Every. Logic. Someone. Else. Uses. To. Vote.
Yes, I'm pretty sure Josh is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back