Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if he flips scum look at Yeowie. They buddied hard for a long time. I never actually buddied with him, it was more of a one-sided relationship. He was constantly saying stuff and backing me up because of his town read on me, but I never even backed him up. I just sat there and watched.
Yeah. After he flips go back and reread a lot to see how he interacted.

I personally think an ability like this is not good. It pretty lets any player have two lives which isn't really fair. Honestly I think Celever brought all of this on to themselves. You can't propose a random lynch then say you have a get out of jail free card. No one is going to believe you. Day 1 is all about chance, and celever is the only really scummy player.

Also my name is President Ronald McDonald #CLEAREDBYFLAVOR

Camo, how are you so sure he is scum? Is this just one of your greatest reads ever, because looking back at what you said. You are practically certain about it, and I don't know how.

Camo, how are you so sure he is scum? Is this just one of your greatest reads ever, because looking back at what you said. You are practically certain about it, and I don't know how.
I'm not certain about it but I'm pretty sure he will flip scum. See KoN last game.

We'll cross that bridge if we come to it. It's silly to speculate "what ifs" right now.

There is sometimes a difference between what I think and what I post. FYI. It's just all about picking the best (most scummy) player. Sometimes you w
Don't worry, I saw that alright. But still is Celever hits town, what happens from there?
We look back at everything. Then figure out what to do. It's the same plan as always.

We'll cross that bridge if we come to it. It's silly to speculate "what ifs" right now.
Considering he is about be lynched, no it isn't. Plus it is saving us time, which I hope you realized we wasted a lot of getting this lynch.

Considering he is about be lynched, no it isn't. Plus it is saving us time, which I hope you realized we wasted a lot of getting this lynch.
Nah. We will do it after he is lynched. Or you can go back and look at his things now. w/e. I prefer to do it afterwards. Saves time. We haven't actually wasted that much and I'm pretty confident in it.

Nah. We will do it after he is lynched. Or you can go back and look at his things now. w/e. I prefer to do it afterwards. Saves time. We haven't actually wasted that much and I'm pretty confident in it.
It is true the Pandora Box's timer hasn't risen that much, but at this point none of us know much about it. Anyways I gtg, so @PMJ @Professor Palutena get down here and lynch Celver so we can continue.

Also forgot to point this out before. Celever is panicking. In the games where he has been town and has had a role like the on he has now he hasn't been opposed to his lynch. That's how I know he is scum for sure.

I'm not certain about it but I'm pretty sure he will flip scum. See KoN last game.

Holy balls, you talk too much. Then talk yourself into a circle. I'm betting this is so that no matter what, you have something to quote yourself on that makes you look right. I'm waiting for the "Celever probably isn't scum" post from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back