Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty clear which post it is. Look one or two pages back.
Now tell me how Camo actually proved anything?
He said he meant that I left it into my fake, because he's OK at lying on his feet.
Uh, no, that is not what you said. This is what you said:
Those mean the same thing???
Srry what?
I meant viewing. Everyone left though :(

That's about right @TwistedTurtwig, but Camo actually led the lynch on me because according to him I was mafia "for sure".
Camo didn't claim hooker, although Celever is pretty convinced that he did.
I brought up the theory. I never acted certain at all.

It's pretty clear which post it is. Look one or two pages back.
It would be easier for you to find it cause you know what you're looking for, and I don't.

He said he meant that I left it into my fake, because he's OK at lying on his feet.
mhm

Those mean the same thing???
Uhno:
which already have momentum.
There's no real momentum
They contradict.

I meant viewing. Everyone left though :(
You mustve scared them off :3

That's about right @TwistedTurtwig, but Camo actually led the lynch on me because according to him I was mafia "for sure".
And you've effectively tried to lead a lynch on... idk... 3-5 different people today? Can't forget those details, can we now...

I brought up the theory. I never acted certain at all.[/QUOTE]
Look like you're pretty convinced from my angle.

@Luispipe8 I see you're viewing again. About that case?

I thought Camo made multiple posts saying he "slept with" one of the players, although I could be mistaken.

Also, Celever has me pinned as the indie. I'd love to have the power to inspire such fear and terror in the rest of you, but I'm but a humble townie like yourselves.

Celever, I think that your Cinesra lynch was completely bogus and unwarranted, but I still believe you were town. To me, it seems like you only became so serious about the lynch is because Camo pressured you about it.

And I'm still suspicious of Yeowie.

##VOTE: Yeowie

It looks like the dust has settled for now, so I'm going to hit the sack. If you guys have any questions for me, I'll answer them tomorrow morning along with some more of my thoughts on the current state of the game.

Right, TT is trying to go off and lead a new lynch on me even after my perfectly legitimate role claim. Sense? None whatsoever.
Anyways, I'm deciding right now that Camo is defs scum. Mafia or indie, idc, but I reckon that he's just doing whatevs because he thinks he's in a position of power and invincibility. Well, @Camoclone, I'm not going to care for anymore of your nonsense. Begone with the one of a ridiculously large mouth!

##VOTE: Camoclone

(If I could... I'd say "##UTTERLYDESTROY: Camoclone the Scummy Big-Mouthed Airhead." Then *Yeowie was slapped in the face by Camoclone*...)

Right, TT is trying to go off and lead a new lynch on me even after my perfectly legitimate role claim. Sense? None whatsoever.
Anyways, I'm deciding right now that Camo is defs scum. Mafia or indie, idc, but I reckon that he's just doing whatevs because he thinks he's in a position of power and invincibility. Well, @Camoclone, I'm not going to care for anymore of your nonsense. Begone with the one of a ridiculously large mouth!

##VOTE: Camoclone

(If I could... I'd say "##UTTERLYDESTROY: Camoclone the Scummy Big-Mouthed Airhead." Then *Yeowie was slapped in the face by Camoclone*...)
Firstly, you are putting waaaaay too much merit into role claiming. Faking claims isn't that difficult when PMJ provides everyone with one, you know...
Secondly... You! Still! Dont! Know! How! Camo! Plays!

Guys for all we know luis is the Indie, and is sussing out when he wins!

No but seriously... This Camo bb Celever nonsense is not getting anywhere! Leave them for now. @Celever I'm really not interested in listening to any cases on any of you three players because it's just wasting time. The mafia will inadvertently tell us who the mafia are in due time.

Celever, Camo and Bb are not good lynches right now. Save it for later.

I don't really see many valid points to go to, so unless a solid case is presented, I will not withdraw my vote.

UTTERLYDESTROY: Camoclone the Scummy Big-Mouthed Airhead."
Lets try to be nicer with our words please!

~~Vote Count~~
Celever - 3 (Camoclone, Luctini27, Luispipe8, Athena, scattered mind, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad)
Camoclone - 4 (Celever, Luctini27, Celever, Cypher333, Yeowie)
Athena - 1 (Squirtle Squad, Celever, bbninjas)
bbninjas - 0 (Luctini27)
Yeowie - 1 (Twisted Turtwig)
Jeremy1026 - 1 (bbninjas)

No Votes: Vom, GM Draclord, Jeremy1026, Mr. Muffin, TheGuy, Chaos Jackal, Keeper of Night, steffenka, thegrovylekid, Ice Espeon, Cinesra, Blaineisthebest

Reminder that votes were reset after the last mod scene. However, the failed lynch on Celever does count towards the two lynches today.

Day 1 ends when one person gets lynched. 12 votes are required to lynch.

Ok, so, I guess we know some stuff about the Box's timer: it rises 1pt each IRL 48h, its level can modify some abilities and using most abilities can rise the timer when activated. We didn't know the timer's fuse time (such redundancy). Now, since we know roles can change, logic could say that roles must be at least usable by the time the box reaches that number. Most Abilities we've posted change at ~20, bar one: ninjas'.
And who could be the only one that could benefit from the timer being as high as that (it's actually a really high number, based on the rest of abilities and the slow progress of the timer's own fuse) would be the Independent. My theory: bbninjas is the Independent. His wincon is "open the box", his Ability, which evolves at 50, could very well be the timer itself; and the evolution would be that the box opens up.
And even if 50 isn't the limit (which is unlikely), the ability can speed up the bomb even more and he has another ability that opens up the box.

This also adds up to the fact that earlier in D1 ninjas didn't know about Star Witnesses: he couldn't case less about them!

It's not the strongest theory on the world, but it's at least something to look into.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: bbninjas

Well, now I'm torn. I can't decide between Camo and bb. I also need to go to bed. Goodnight.

##UNVOTE:Camoclone

I will try to wait for Luis' case and see if I go through with mine :3
I think he's going to go through with it. Juuuuuuust a guess :v

##UNVOTE: Camo
##VOTE: bbninjas

Funnily enough the major lynch targets today have just cycled through my 3 major scum reads. I definitely think it's a possibility, though while I do read bb as more mafia than indie myself, it does definitely make sense. I feel the need to point out that someone's, IIRC Luctini's, role actually evolved at 40, so there's not a huge gap there. Maybe it's a powerful late game role to stop the indie at a last resort? IIRC Luctini is vanilla rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back