Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's basically what I wanted, that we can at least know about the box. If there's a time stamp that says 60, then ninjas isn't the Indie. About my case, you had said it before already, that was what bugged me to build a case. Anyways, you're clear... from now and from being an indie.

##UNVOTE: bbninjas

60 is still quite high, SS. Can we know at least what the Ability does so that it has such a high restriction?

Firstly, was your vote before not serious Celever? :s
They were more pressure votes, not a "everyone lynch this guy now gogogogo".
Anyways, the second thing that Celever said actually makes sense.
I just read back, and it certainly doesn't make sense grammatically...

Let's try again...
PMJ confirmed that all mafia get safe claims. This would logically also include the indie.

Also, this might be a scumslip, and if so I'm clearly worse at reading than I though. At first he thought you literally meant EVERY player in the game. For him to make that assumption, he must have a fake claim.
##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: Yeowie

This one's serious.
See, that's basically what I wanted, that we can at least know about the box. If there's a time stamp that says 60, then ninjas isn't the Indie. About my case, you had said it before already, that was what bugged me to build a case. Anyways, you're clear... from now and from being an indie.

##UNVOTE: bbninjas

60 is still quite high, SS. Can we know at least what the Ability does so that it has such a high restriction?
This is a role fish, JS.

##unvote: Athena
##vote: Yeowie

Surprisingly Celever actually makes sense:

And as for my role yeah I literally put those same pieces together before I read your post. The timer must end higher than 60. Otherwise there would be no need for a time stamp on mine.

._. It's just information, I never asked for a full claim, but anyways, I'll look at Yeowie's case tomorrow, I really need to get some sleep.

Please don't blow up the thread overnight...! Dx

._. It's just information, I never asked for a full claim, but anyways, I'll look at Yeowie's case tomorrow, I really need to get some sleep.

Please don't blow up the thread overnight...! Dx
Information that is potentially helpful for the scum, especially if it is powerful.

You're right, I don't even know what I'm saying.

Well, yeah, I guess I don't think clearly when half-asleep. :v

After Yeowie is lynched I'll be seriously looking into Luis tomorrow..
After his comment right at the start of the game, his weak case on bb and his role fishing he's starting to look real suss...

I'll be out tonight so won't be online for rest of the night (at least not until late) lynch Yeowie please!

Sucks having net on and off, with the pages of nonsense that mount up here.

Yeowie made that last... slip, or whatever else you may call it. Also, his contribution has been practically 0. All he did in the past pages was moving against Camo's annoying playstyle. Only he overdid it in my opinion. Camo's playstyle is extremely annoying and often bad, but it's no reason to have a post per page on average basically saying "Camo, you're annoying.". All in all, it seemed to me as if he was trying a bit too hard to play enraged townie. Luis is probably next on my list, and then Mega Adi (or his replacement)... but that's for the next Day.

##VOTE: Yeowie

Finally caught up after 10 pages, anyways Yeowie made a scumslip?

At first he thought he meant you literally meant EVERY player in the game.

I don't understand the wording here, do you mean that Yeowie thought bb meant that every player in the game gets a claim?

As far as me being "unhelpful" goes, I'll be blunt: the fact that D1s here are full of circular logic and "NO U"ing back and forth honestly just pisses me off and makes the game incredibly unfun. I wake up to several pages full of nothing both Celever and Camo blowing smoke at each other and it makes me want to bang my head against a wall and kill them both. Earlier I was willing to put forth a bit of effort to suss out suspicious people and the like, but now I just really want to switch my modus operandi to whatever will make this day end so we can get some information and move on to something more productive and less mind-numbing.

Yeowie was one of the original people on my scum list back 30 pages ago when I was still caring about trying to pull some information from this clusterwaffle of a D1. (Willing to add bb there for bandwagoning onto me even though he flat out said he doesn't think I'm scum). With Yeowie slipping, I'm willing to put a vote back in that direction for the time being. ##unvote, vote: Yeowie.

##UNVOTE:Celever
##VOTE:Yeowie

Like I said before. I think they are both scums.
It is wierd for me how Celever's full role has not being reveled like it is suppose to afaik after the lynch.

##UNVOTE:Celever
##VOTE:Yeowie

Like I said before. I think they are both scums.
It is wierd for me how Celever's full role has not being reveled like it is suppose to afaik after the lynch.
I blocked the lynch, so because I'm not dead my role didn't get revealed.
Finally caught up after 10 pages, anyways Yeowie made a scumslip?

I don't understand the wording here, do you mean that Yeowie thought bb meant that every player in the game gets a claim?
Yeah, he thought that everyone in the game got a safe claim, and for him to think that he must have a safe claim himself.

Celever: 1 (Camoclone Luctini27 Luispipe8 Athena scattered mind bbninjas Squirtle Squad)
Camoclone: 2 (Celever Luctini27, Celever Cypher333 Yeowie)
Athena: 0 (Squirtle Squad Celever bbninjas)
bbninjas: 0 (Luctini27 Luispipe8 Celever)
Yeowie: 9 (L-3) (TwistedTurtwig, Celever, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad, Luispipe8, Chaos Jackal, Athena, scattered mind, steffenka)
Jeremy1026: 0 (bbninjas)
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever)

Not voting: 11 (Vom, GM DracLord, Jeremy1026, Mr.Muffin, TheGuy, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, thegrovylekid, Ice Espeon, Cinesra, BlaineistheBest

Votes to lynch: 12
Day one ends whenever a player is lynched.

Pandora's Box timer: 4

Last edited:
Yeowie was one of the original people on my scum list back 30 pages ago when I was still caring about trying to pull some information from this clusterwaffle of a D1. (Willing to add bb there for bandwagoning onto me even though he flat out said he doesn't think I'm scum). With Yeowie slipping, I'm willing to put a vote back in that direction for the time being. ##unvote, vote: Yeowie.
I'm just like you, not really caring much about who is lynched as long as someone is lynched. The day's gone for way toooo long imo. And, yes, I've been bandwagoning a lot this game; I'll acknowledge that.

Lets try to be nicer with our words please!

~~Vote Count~~
Celever - 3 (Camoclone, Luctini27, Luispipe8, Athena, scattered mind, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad)
Camoclone - 4 (Celever, Luctini27, Celever, Cypher333, Yeowie)
Athena - 1 (Squirtle Squad, Celever, bbninjas)
bbninjas - 0 (Luctini27)
Yeowie - 1 (Twisted Turtwig)
Jeremy1026 - 1 (bbninjas)

No Votes: Vom, GM Draclord, Jeremy1026, Mr. Muffin, TheGuy, Chaos Jackal, Keeper of Night, steffenka, thegrovylekid, Ice Espeon, Cinesra, Blaineisthebest

Reminder that votes were reset after the last mod scene. However, the failed lynch on Celever does count towards the two lynches today.

Day 1 ends when one person gets lynched. 12 votes are required to lynch.

I'm not following on this Celever lynch, so Vote: Camo I think you are pushing far too hard on people with limited reasoning. I don't think Celever is scum, and I do think that it sucks that we had to waste one of his 9 2 lives on your little hunch.

Grr, ##vote: camo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back