Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I caught all the way up again, ##unvote:came ##vote:yeowie thinking everyone got a safe claim certainly makes it seem like he got one.

Wait that's 12 right? Is this day finally over!? And great Just got home from my party so I can sleep in peace knowing this is finally done...

Goodnight yall

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Day One

After Mayor Kara's question of who was going to go first, many people still called for her head. It looked as if she might just die, until someone overheard Yeowie say something.

"Hey, this guy's one of the mafia, he admitted it! Off with his head!!"

Yeowie said nothing as she was grabbed by the townspeople and thrust to the front of the group. Mayor Kara's guards marched Yeowie up to the guillotine and placed him inside. When Kara saw who was to be executed, she sighed. "I'm sorry."

And as the blade came down, ending Yeowie's life, he didn't say a word.

Yeowie has been lynched! Yeowie was:
You are Taylor Park, and you are aligned with the town. You're an androgynous bisexual with an appetite for fashion, and your dream is to have your very own clothing line someday. For what it's worth, the people of Kara's Vale love your clothing designs, but it's not enough! Your genius must be realized the world over!

You used to be a part of the mafia, and because of this the DA has called you as a Star Witness.

Active Ability: Gift
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than you. That player will receive a crystal ball and this message:

"You have received a crystal ball, which grants you the following Gifted Ability:

Gifted Ability: Gaze
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. When you die, the role PM of the last name you sent will be revealed to the town."

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

The town was stunned into silence. Mayor Kara was right. But what could they have done? With the mafia so intricately woven into the town, how could any of them be sure of anyone's innocence? As the sun finally begun to set on Kara's Vale and the crowd had started to leave, Maxine's life was silently snuffed out from the curse.

TheGuy has died! TheGuy was:
You are Maxine Owens, and you are aligned with the town. You are a gypsy, and you make your living traveling from town to town, communicating with spirits (for a price). After surviving the Canton Falls incident, you found yourself drawn to Kara's Vale, feeling powerful spirits at work, but it turned out to be much more than your mortal body can handle. Fortunately for you, being a part of this plane of existence is merely an option, and not a requirement.

Passive Ability: Cursed
You will die when the Pandora's Box timer hits 5. (Evolves when the timer hits 5)

Active Ability: Spiritual Peek
Once each day you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn their full role PM at the start of the next game day. (Evolves when the timer hits 5)

Active Ability: Manipulate
Once each day you may PM me the name of a player for no effect. (Evolves when the timer hits 5)

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

Night 1 ends Monday, August 10, 2015, at 4 PM CST. Due to the nature of the timer, nights will not be cut short even if all players send their night actions in (which has never happened, ever).

Pandora's Box timer: 10

I was asked to post the final vote tally for day one and I was like what the hell are you talking about, I posted the--

oh. I didn't. I recorded it, copied it, and then completely spaced on pasting it since I had eighty other things to cp.

With my apologies, here is the final vote tally for day one.

Celever: 0 (Camoclone Luctini27 Luispipe8 Athena scattered mind bbninjas Squirtle Squad)
Camoclone: 2 (Celever Luctini27, Celever Cypher333 Yeowie Jeremy1026)
Athena: 0 (Squirtle Squad Celever bbninjas)
bbninjas: 0 (Luctini27 Luispipe8 Celever)
Yeowie: 12 (LYNCHED) (TwistedTurtwig, Celever, bbninjas, Squirtle Squad, Luispipe8, Chaos Jackal, Athena, scattered mind, steffenka, Camoclone, Cypher333, Jeremy1026)
Jeremy1026: 0 (bbninjas)
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever)

Not voting: 9 (Vom, GM DracLord, Mr.Muffin, TheGuy, Keeper of Night, thegrovylekid, Ice Espeon, Cinesra, BlaineistheBest

Camoclone is V/LA until Saturday.
Welcome back Keeper! I'm so happy to have an active sub. :>

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Night One

The mafia met in secret that night. After a brief discussion, they decided to kill Squirtle Squad.

Squirtle Squad has been killed! Squritle Squad was:
You are Seamus O'Reilly, and you are aligned with the town. You are a true Irishman through and through, and no man, woman, or child can drink you under the table. Your family has been crafting their own blend of brew for over a hundred years - a fact you are very proud of. So proud, in fact, that you always carry some on hand to share with everyone you meet. It's that good.

Active Ability: Drink Up
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will take a pint of your family's finest brew to that player and drink with them, preventing them from using any Active Abilities during that night. (Devolves when the timer hits 60)

The next morning, the following note was found tacked onto the guillotine:

I've got no investigative abilities of my own, but Athena should be looked into. - Martin

Someone's dreams have become reality! A feeling of peace and calm washes over Kara's Vale.

There are 20 players in the game. Votes to lynch: 11

Day two will end whenever a player is lynched. If you don't post at least twice today, you risk being modkilled. (exception: camo who is v/la)

@Vom @Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Jeremy1026 @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra @BlaineistheBest

Pandora's Box timer: 24

So consider myself vanilla from now on. :v

Both ninjas and Celever are town. Well, them and SS, who just died.

Anyone up for a Josh lynch?

Two things in the update of note:
Someone's dreams have become reality! A feeling of peace and calm washes over Kara's Vale.

I haven't a clue what this could mean. It seems like it may be some kind of narrative stretching across several days? I see no other reason for it to be formatted like this: starting with the same message as yesterday and then having another action-type sentence on the same line. Action flavours are always on different lines in updates, which is what is so curious.
Pandora's Box timer: 24
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT? The timer went up by 14 last night. I'm assuming everyone with roles that speed up the timer's cycle shelled out last night? Looks like Luis did, though he chose to inspect me of all people with his ability which is a real shame because I'm CLEANED BY FLAVOUR! :p

Sorry for attacking you bb :(. Nice to see you're town as well though n~n

Personally I'm keen to see Camo lynched today, but I'm thinking we might get some more news from the other night actions which will be super handy. If not... IDRK what to do moving forward, since really neither of the lynches yesterday gave us any info besides that really sudden bandwagon. Like I started it by calling out a theory of a scumtell (I wasn't even sure if I was reading it right, and it looks like I didn't. I was clearly uncertain in the post I pointed it out in, it was not a convincing case at all). I think that that bandwagon must have been mafia pushed. It must have been ;;.

Else the sheeping in this village is worse than I originally though e,e

I'm pretty certain Celever was lying about his role and is thus scum. He knew the role name of Yeowie meaning he should've known he was a Star Witness providing he has this "list" he keeps on talking about. However, Celever was the one who found the "slip" of Yeowie, and then literally started is lynch. Definitely lying.
##vote: Celever

@Luispipe8 Why do you say both Celever and I are Town?

And... the box is already at 24?? .___.

I'm pretty certain Celever was lying about his role and is thus scum. He knew the role name of Yeowie meaning he should've known he was a Star Witness providing he has this "list" he keeps on talking about. However, Celever was the one who found the "slip" of Yeowie, and then literally started is lynch. Definitely lying.
##vote: Celever

@Luispipe8 Why do you say both Celever and I are Town?

And... the box is already at 24?? .___.
I never said I had a list, I said that my flavour tells everyone the role names of the Star Witnesses if you connect the dots with their flavour. Seriously, I don't think I said "list" once in this thread before this post ;;

And it's pretty clear that Luis used his ability to inspect us both. The timer went up a lot (and he claimed his ability makes it go up 3 ticks) and he said he's vanilla now. Connect the dots bb, Luis laid everything out for you ;;

Also you were like the first one to jump on the lynch and give it momentum. Don't backpedal it now, I'd lynch you for that if you wasn't town, as confirmed by Luis.

I never said I had a list, I said that my flavour tells everyone the role names of the Star Witnesses if you connect the dots with their flavour. Seriously, I don't think I said "list" once in this thread before this post ;;
You had access to Yeowie's entire role PM as he claimed, meaning you must've known he was Star Witness.

And it's pretty clear that Luis used his ability to inspect us both. The timer went up a lot (and he claimed his ability makes it go up 3 ticks) and he said he's vanilla now. Connect the dots bb, Luis laid everything out for you ;;
Maybe.

Also you were like the first one to jump on the lynch and give it momentum. Don't backpedal it now, I'd lynch you for that if you wasn't town, as confirmed by Luis.
So...? This slip of yours looked convincing, but if you truely had your role that would allow you to connect flavour then you would've not outed the slip in the first place!

You had access to Yeowie's entire role PM as he claimed, meaning you must've known he was Star Witness.

Maybe.

So...? This slip of yours looked convincing, but if you truely had your role that would allow you to connect flavour then you would've not outed the slip in the first place!
I claimed to know the "main bulk" of the Star Witnesses from my flavour, if you think back. I never claimed to be able to know all of them.

Also I see how you took this post to be very convincing:
PMJ confirmed that all mafia get safe claims. This would logically also include the indie.

Also, this might be a scumslip, and if so I'm clearly worse at reading than I though. At first he thought he meant you literally meant EVERY player in the game. For him to make that assumption, he must have a fake claim.
##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: Yeowie

This one's serious.
There is not a hint of certainty about that post, and I wrote it like that deliberately. I wanted more opinions on it, not a turbolynch.

I have a few things to say. First, I think I might have some information on this whole dreams becoming reality thing. If my theory is correct, someone has a power that lets them give a player's team an advantage. This would explain why the power has had two different effects. Second, since SS had a power that evolved when the timer hit 50, we know that the timer goes past that. I'm thinking 100? Lastly, I will not be making a vote anytime soon simply because anyone who was under my radar has been lynched or has claimed, as well as being subbed out. However, I do want to see how Athena responds to that note.

Didn't Keeper of Night Replace Josh?
Yeah, hi, don't kill please. Kthx.

I didn't read D1 because I wasn't here. I'm sure something important happened but it was D1 so I don't feel like digging through randomness.

And I'm not going to bandwagon after having just got here, but bb seems pretty convinced in his argument.

Can someone give me a recap of Day 1 pt. 2. I was at Disney World while the lynch went down. Why did you guys lynch Yeowie? He seemed like a scummy town.

Also I want to believe Celever is town. His role checks out(not because of flavor which was possibility one of the worst arguments for being clear I have ever seen). He is giving off a slight town vibe from me. Still don't trust any of his game moves.

I don't know where to go from here guys ;/

Also how high is this box going to go? If it is going up this high it has to be really high. If it goes to maybe 100 it is a major, major design flaw and it would make it impossible win.

I think this is similar to last game where the indies are definitely more deadly then the scum. All the indie has to do is just sit, and twiddle his fingers and wait. #IndieWinsByDoingNothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back