Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've got no investigative abilities of my own, but Athena should be looked into. - Martin"

Who's Martin? And why does everyone here ignores that sentence?

Thank you.

I don't think Celever is the best vote anymore after D1.
I think we need to take a moment and read back to find clues.
Especially about Athena's posts.

Welp, I g2g to school o/
I claimed to know the "main bulk" of the Star Witnesses from my flavour, if you think back. I never claimed to be able to know all of them.
I'm finding your claim is getting thinner and thinner... and I'm not believing it tbh. I'll wait for Luis to actually confirm that we've been seered and he did not just make out a blatant comment or something.

Also I see how you took this post to be very convincing:

There is not a hint of certainty about that post, and I wrote it like that deliberately. I wanted more opinions on it, not a turbolynch.
Two problems: 1) You said you knew the role names of the star witnesses, and you knew Yeowie's, meaning you shouldn't have brought this up in the first place. 2) Actually say you want opinions otherwise you probs won't get any.

So, what's this pressure on Athena I've been seeing? I've only heard of pressure from Celever, so it looks like everyone else is sheeping.

I've just been noting the amount of "hey, we need to look into Athena" stuff, but then I realised that is what the reporter asked us to do >___<

Pandora's Box timer: 24
14? o_O So, Luis used his timer nuke thingy. But one thing to look into may be the fact that Luis had a timer nuke at all. I'm not too sure, but wouldn't the ability to increase the timer belong to the Indie? Just some food for thought.

14? o_O So, Luis used his timer nuke thingy. But one thing to look into may be the fact that Luis had a timer nuke at all. I'm not too sure, but wouldn't the ability to increase the timer belong to the Indie? Just some food for thought.
If Luis indeed seered two players, that would be considered powerful and one way to punish is to increase the timer.

Welp, I g2g to school o/

I'm finding your claim is getting thinner and thinner... and I'm not believing it tbh. I'll wait for Luis to actually confirm that we've been seered and he did not just make out a blatant comment or something.

Two problems: 1) You said you knew the role names of the star witnesses, and you knew Yeowie's, meaning you shouldn't have brought this up in the first place. 2) Actually say you want opinions otherwise you probs won't get any.

So, what's this pressure on Athena I've been seeing? I've only heard of pressure from Celever, so it looks like everyone else is sheeping.
My claim isn't getting thinner and thinner. You just misread it (seriously, stop scanning! Dx) when I first said it which makes you think I'm changing my story. Read back and you'll know what I'm saying is true. Yeowie's role name was one of the oddball star witnesses, so it would have been really great for us if hen't turbolynched.

And yesterday there was quite a bit of momentum for a Thena lynch before everyone turbolynched Yeowie in his sleep. The announcer apparently agreed with my case on her; sometimes I get things right. Admittedly I get things wrong an almost unbelievable amount of the time, but not all the time, since that's impossible, really :p

"Welp, I g2g to school o/"

Whoops, how did that get there?

Ughhh... I think I'm just going to need to believe Celever at this point. I'll bandwagon on the ##vote:Athena option until I do a bit of a looking back.

Hello Martin, it's Thena. Feel free to look into me.

The "quite a bit of momentum" on me was 3 votes, all within the space of a half hour. Here's a breakdown: SS votes for me because I'm not contributing and he feels I should because I'm "experienced"*. The next post is just bb unvoting, and then the second post after that is Celever, who unvotes Camo and votes me because he doesn't think the Camo vote will stick and he wants me to post more. 8 minutes later, bb hops on and says he doesn't think I'm scum but votes for me anyway. When I called him out on it later, he said he was just going along with it because he was almost as sick of D1 as I was. Afterwards, nothing was said about me at all and votes started coming off as soon as people had actual reasons to vote someone.

For what it's worth, someone else blocked me from acting last night so I have nothing to report.

(* - For the record, as far as my "super lots of experience" goes, this is only the 3rd WW game I've played here, and one of them I had to sub out on like D2 because the game took forever to start. I do play elsewhere, but the meta there is very different, especially in terms of D1. I'm used to silly D1s that are mostly filled with jokes and grudge votes and end in 24 hours, not 5 days of people slinging mud at each other and being super srs. I'm also a sh*tty player, have never pretended to be otherwise, and fully prefer GMing to playing. I mostly joined because this is a PMJ game and I <3 PMJ and I knew he'd have a problem getting sign-ups.)

Actually, for the record, my Ability was a TRIPLE seer, the 3rd one was SS. :p And now we know the timer can go down as well: my Ability raised it by 20 (when discussing the indie that wouldn't have been a good thing to say :v), so another Ability must have reduced it.

So, the guy had the choice to be clearvoiant, and it backfired?
It's just the opposite, actually! TheGuy's role is one that was reprised from PMJ's previous game The Legend of Canton Falls. The role of Maxine Owens was supposed to function best after she died. Once dead, she could learn players' full roles, then have the opportunity to manipulate their ability's target during the night phase. Since her role seems almost identical to its original form, the "Manipulate" ability is probably the redirecting one. That being said...

TheGuy! You may be dead, but you're still a huge asset to the town. Do what you can to help, and try to keep up with the game as much as possible. Your abilities might just be enough to tip the game in the favor of the town.

I'm at work now, so I won't be able to respond much until I'm home. When I do, I'll post some more of my thoughts.

Wow thank you. I have no idea how I missed that..
By the way Luis, if you have an ability with raising the timer as recoil, the indie must have used an ability with reducing the timer as recoil.
At least that is what my logic is telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back