Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you hopping onto Blaine's wagon please explain to me why he is a better candidate instead of the 10 other new players doing the exact same thing.

Other than knowing simply Camo, I want to give a part of my role so you know I'm not scum.

You are Norman McLouis, and you are aligned with the town. After your car broke down in Kara’s Vale, you decide to try and get your car fixed. The only problem is that no mechanic is around. You are told they all moved away, due to the events going on in the town. You curse the shady dealer who sold you the car.

didn't want to give to much info so that mafia don't kill me.

Rephrase your original post. Things don't make sense. Your information does not make him appear scummy.
One of my abilities lets me pick any user (who's still in the game). If any scums targeted that player during that night, I will know who did. It's as simple as that. I picked Lucktini, and got told that CJ targeted him, and therefore I'm assuming that CJ is a scum.

One of my abilities lets me pick any user (who's still in the game). If any scums targeted that player during that night, I will know who did. It's as simple as that. I picked Lucktini, and got told that CJ targeted him, and therefore I'm assuming that CJ is a scum.

Okay, please make this clear. Does it actually tell you if any scum act on your target or if any player acts on your target? This is a very important distinction. Before you implied that it would tell you everyone that acted on your target, not just scum. CJ acting on Lucktini does not automatically make him scum, but if your ability flat out says that it will specifically tell you if scum act on someone but not innos or the indie, that makes a huge difference.

Okay, please make this clear. Does it actually tell you if any scum act on your target or if any player acts on your target? This is a very important distinction. Before you implied that it would tell you everyone that acted on your target, not just scum. CJ acting on Lucktini does not automatically make him scum, but if your ability flat out says that it will specifically tell you if scum act on someone but not innos or the indie, that makes a huge difference.
This is what it says:

Active Ability: Watch
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. If you do, you may not use any other Active Abilities in the same night. You will learn who targeted that player during that night. (Devolves when the timer hits 50)

I assume that it's only scum who can submit votes at night? Or am I misunderstanding something?

That ability doesn't say anything about voting. It's just a standard watch action, which shows you who used an ability on your target. So, CJ acted on Lucktini, but we don't know anything about what he did, and simply acting on someone does not mean CJ is scum, so, yes, I'd say that you're misunderstanding something.

Looking at everything, I've got to say Muffin.

Remember this?4

First off, how would you know that Athena was investigating SS, especially when SS was killed that very night. Also, as I mentioned earlier, info mainly helpful to scum was asked here, and I for one think that it could be very suspicious. Or, as I thought before, it was simply misworded or not thought through. Hey, @Mr.Muffin! I'd like to hear your thoughts and on this, although a claim in and of itself would probably a bad idea unless everyone starts going after you, as it would give the mafia a clear target. Also, I wonder where Chaos Jackal is.

I made my post with the assumption that "I've got no investigative abilities of my own, but Athena should be looked into." is true. Also where did I say that Athena was investigating SS? If you want to call me out read my post more than once.

@steffenka
Just to clear things up, votes are only part of the day phase. I think that you're confusing votes with abilities. Like Athena said, CJ just happened to use an ability on Luctini last night. Although we don't know what it is at the present moment, it could potentially be something as harmless as your own ability that you used to target Luctini. While some of the players on the scum team are sure to have night actions, plenty of town players do as well. Hope this is able to clear some stuff up!

Well, judging from what I'm seeing, Muffin seems like the best pick, with him asking who the witnesses were(info helpful to scum), so he's worth looking into. However, it could have just been what happened with Yeowie, just an honest question that seems scummy, so if anyone(myself included) decides to look into him, keep that in mind. I'm not trying to defend Muffin, I'm just reminding everyone to be cautious.
After Jeremy. Cypher is a good lynch.

Camoclone, why are you so desperate to lynch JoshB, it sounds like he knows something that you're trying to hide? Just a thought because no one seems to be making up there minds on somone to lynch, but you have been focused on JoshB since the moment Day 1 started.
I'm pretty sure either Adi or Josh were scum.

Back to my own investigation.

I still think Luctini is scum. He recently bandwagon-ed when there was another candidate to vote for (me). He also said that he is not bandwagon in the post. I am not interested in investing my time figuring out all this reverse-psychology, but I think Luctini is a solid vote. He is probably the indie anyway, which is a great first lynch so I hope to see the votes coming in.

I think that I've got enough response from Athena to not want to lynch her today, so I'll go back to my other suspect, ##unvote: Athena, ##vote: Jeremy.

Celever: 0 (bbninjas)
Athena: 1 (bbninjas TwistedTurtwig bbninjas)
scattered mind: 2 (Ice Espeon, Celever Athena)
Luispipe8: 1 (scattered mind BlaineistheBest Luctini27 Jeremy1026)
Jeremy1026: 6 (Athena, bbninjas Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, BlaineistheBest, Camoclone, bbninjas)
Chaos Jackal: 0 (steffenka)

Not voting: 10 (Vom, GM DracLord, Luispipe8, Mr.Muffin, scattered mind, Chaos Jackal, Cypher333, steffenka, thegrovylekid, Cinesra)

Votes to lynch: 11

Day two ends whenever a player is lynched.

Pandora's Box timer: 28

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that the message is being posted by anyone but Thomas Martin. There's only been one announcer, and to suggest that Martin doesn't have the defining ability of his role in this game is crazy. Plus, the point about the mafia running the printing press is invalid since the notes have been posted in letter form on the guillotine.
I missed the part about letters being posted on the guillotine;my mistake. It would be odd for Martin to not be the announcer, but I don't think it's completely out of the question. Announcers have been scum before so it's something to be kept in mind even if it's unlikely.
You said so yourself that you don't believe this theory... so why bring it up in the first place?
Throwing ideas out here mostly.
If you had read my post more thoroughly, you would know that I don't actually think that. I mentioned that I wholeheartedly believe Celever to be town, and never actually addressed bbninjas, although I'm getting a town read on him as well. I do have Athena pegged as a definite member of the scum, you're right on that, and Luis isn't far behind her.
Yeah I realized a bit after I posted that I was remembering your post wrong. I was in conspiracy mode and forgot that it would be incredibly odd for Celever to agree whole-heartedly with your idea if that were the case. I have my doubts about Luis being scum due to the counter rise, but it is possible that scum would have some role with that recoil.
The issue with the Blaine lynch is that we know essentially nothing about him and will gain just as much from his death. He's one of the stereotypically uninvested new players who doesn't do much but pop in and vote. It's really not enough for a full case, but I can see the merit of some further questioning.
Him being a newbie is a large part of why I'm hesitant to vote him despite his behavior being odd. The case against Jeremy seems more valid to me atm. I would suspect both him and SM for voting for Luis earlier, but SM feels more like a mistaken new player to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back