Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when the site randomly decides which alerts to show me or not (happened more than once in The Challenge. :v)

Why would you chose Squirtle Squad @Luis?

I was solid about Celever and ninjas, because of their behavior, but I couldn't see anyone else that might have been a good shot. I mean, I was also very close to deadline around the time I sent in the PM, so I didn't had that much time to go back and read all D1 (University exists).

For those of you hopping onto Blaine's wagon please explain to me why he is a better candidate instead of the 10 other new players doing the exact same thing.

The difference is that they're aren't doing it so hardcore as Blaine is. The others have at least tried to contribute something, but his posts have literally been just votes.

I think those were the ones you meant. I'll be back later.

@PMJ
Who am I voting for currently? I think you missed me.

I'll respond to the recent discussion when I get home, in hopefully a few minutes (using public internet atm).

I was solid about Celever and ninjas, because of their behavior, but I couldn't see anyone else that might have been a good shot. I mean, I was also very close to deadline around the time I sent in the PM, so I didn't had that much time to go back and read all D1 (University exists).
I really, really, really don't like this. You said before that you find SS scummy and that's why you picked him; why did you not say this instead and/or as well?

Just finished reading the thread and bb picked up on the one thing I thought I could be really nice and useful with! ;~; I don't know why Luis changed his story, and would like to hear that from him.

Also can I just say how there's been no question that the announcer is town. Almost like he's cleaned by flavour or something. Like I am. Seriously, guys ;~;.

The announcer has just as much a chance of being mafia as I did yesterday going by flavour alone. This is 0, but if you were for my lynch considering the announcer town is hypocritical.

No, I think people are just thinking that the announcer is probably town because announcer roles usually are. Flavour doesn't clear anyone and it's a poor choice to lynch or vote for anyone based on flavour. Flavour is flavour is favour, and it should not affect people's opinions of what is or isn't scummy or innocent.

Just finished reading the thread and bb picked up on the one thing I thought I could be really nice and useful with! ;~; I don't know why Luis changed his story, and would like to hear that from him.

Also can I just say how there's been no question that the announcer is town. Almost like he's cleaned by flavour or something. Like I am. Seriously, guys ;~;.

The announcer has just as much a chance of being mafia as I did yesterday going by flavour alone. This is 0, but if you were for my lynch considering the announcer town is hypocritical.

I didn't think about that. Yet I didn't believe Athena is scum by flavour. Also her comments actually makes me think she is town.

To answer those who accused me of being scum: Luctini is still alive, so I didn't shoot him. And why would I need extra info on him if I was scum? I'd already have confirmed nearly everything I'd need to know about him. So yes, I targeted Luctini, but I'm not scum.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/werewolf-xxvii-revelation.125108/page-54#post-2736583 Here's a link to my last post so that you can clear some things and know where I'm coming from.

In the light of the unfortunate double account info, I'll back up Camo in what he said about JoshB/Mega Adi. One of the accounts probably was scum. Which one, I'm not entirely sure, although I'd lean more towards JoshB. Jeremy and scattered mind seem more suspicious than I had originally said now that the whole thing with Luis has gone under way... and there are of course TT's suspicions about Athena, which I'd rather not address right now however, as I need more time than what I have in my hands. I'll just say that while his case makes sense, I'm not sure about it and won't vote for Athena.

##VOTE: scattered mind

To answer those who accused me of being scum: Luctini is still alive, so I didn't shoot him. And why would I need extra info on him if I was scum? I'd already have confirmed nearly everything I'd need to know about him. So yes, I targeted Luctini, but I'm not scum.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/werewolf-xxvii-revelation.125108/page-54#post-2736583 Here's a link to my last post so that you can clear some things and know where I'm coming from.

In the light of the unfortunate double account info, I'll back up Camo in what he said about JoshB/Mega Adi. One of the accounts probably was scum. Which one, I'm not entirely sure, although I'd lean more towards JoshB. Jeremy and scattered mind seem more suspicious than I had originally said now that the whole thing with Luis has gone under way... and there are of course TT's suspicions about Athena, which I'd rather not address right now however, as I need more time than what I have in my hands. I'll just say that while his case makes sense, I'm not sure about it and won't vote for Athena.

gee, if my idea was THAT crazy (voting for Luis to confirm 2 townies and prevent scums stalling and confusing us with blaming them in the future) then 1. I really don't understand why. I even asked my irl friends and they said it sounds logical. Plus I said that Luis might be scum and others have said it too so I just figured it is a win-win situation. But oh well. I guess not. 2. Based on the majority of posts here, that a veteran player must know how dumb my idea is, Jeremy is a scum. Plus I had my suspicions about him since the start of D1 before people opposed that.

##VOTE:Jeremy1026

And yet another bandwagon. :v Blaine, do you even know what you're doing and thinking about leads of your own instead of sheeping every single vote a player makes?

no, not really. and yeah, i've been trying to try and figure out which are scum and not.

This points me the wrong way. I'm not too sure why - maybe I didn't see any particular reasoning besides a bandwagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back