Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then who do you think is town, @BlaineistheBest? It's impossible to have no reads on any players in the game right now.

From what I gather, this is probably the best course of action. Assume everybody is scum. Then wait until someone proves they are town. Therefore, all scum are eliminated due to their being unable to prove themselves otherwise.

No, I think people are just thinking that the announcer is probably town because announcer roles usually are. Flavour doesn't clear anyone and it's a poor choice to lynch or vote for anyone based on flavour. Flavour is flavour is favour, and it should not affect people's opinions of what is or isn't scummy or innocent.
I'm pretty sure that no one thinks the announcer is town because of the sole fact that they're an announcer. It's general knowledge that scum announcers are entirely possible; I even had one in my game. The fact that the announcer is most likely Thomas Martin, as they've claimed, is why people believe them to be town. In some games, flavor has absolutely no meaning and is just there to give the game some extra color, but in games like this, which have a clearly defined plot, flavor should not being ignored. Yes, flavor can't be used for clearing just any old player, but when you have a main character like Thomas Martin or Maxine Owens, who both literally can't be part of the mafia and are very clearly not the indie, there's no two ways about it. Insisting that flavor can't be used to clear roles like those isn't only terrible logic, it's also plain anti-town behavior. After all, the last thing that the scum team wants is more cleared town players. Isn't that right Athena?

From what I gather, this is probably the best course of action. Assume everybody is scum. Then wait until someone proves they are town. Therefore, all scum are eliminated due to their being unable to prove themselves otherwise.
Uh... no. If everyone sits back with the same mindset as you, then we'd just sit around assuming everyone is scum and ladida, no progression. So, I'm going to do something. Try on your mindset.

/me puts on mindset
/me looks at options

Ooooooh, hey! You're not a confirmed town === scum. ##unvote: Jeremy ##vote:blaineisthebest

This is hugely ineffective. It would involve randomly lynching people the whole game. It makes you just as good a lynch as anyone else, so there's no reason not to lynch you. You can't prove you're town, can you?

In this game you have to use deduction and reasoning to try and figure out who you think is town and who you think is mafia. This game involves a lot of thinking.

At this point in the game, who do you think is town or scum and why?

You sound like my literature teacher Celever.

At this point I think I know who the announcer is, but I'm not willing to lynch Athena, for now at least. She shouldn't be forgotten though.

Apart from scattered mind (@bbninjas I find his overall behavior suspicious, I don't have a specific slip or anything in my hands) there's the matter of JoshB/Mega Adi. There's a pretty good chance one of them is scum, and there's a bit of info we can get from lynching either. I don't want to press a case on such grounds though, so I'll stick to my vote for now.

Also, it seems some players forgot about the game.

Sweet, it's been around 5 days since the start of Day 1. Let's get a lynch on Jeremy (or someone !_!), get some leads and get on with the game.
##unvote: blaine, ##vote: Jeremy

You sound like my literature teacher Celever.

At this point I think I know who the announcer is, but I'm not willing to lynch Athena, for now at least. She shouldn't be forgotten though.

Apart from scattered mind (@bbninjas I find his overall behavior suspicious, I don't have a specific slip or anything in my hands) there's the matter of JoshB/Mega Adi. There's a pretty good chance one of them is scum, and there's a bit of info we can get from lynching either. I don't want to press a case on such grounds though, so I'll stick to my vote for now.

Also, it seems some players forgot about the game.
Do you like your literature teacher? D:

I don't really understand the logic with Mega Adi and Josh. They were subbed out because they got banned, and they got banned because they were alts of each other thus the same person. They could just as easily be town as mafia and their getting subbed out is no indication of anything IMO.

I don't really understand the logic with Mega Adi and Josh. They were subbed out because they got banned, and they got banned because they were alts of each other thus the same person. They could just as easily be town as mafia and their getting subbed out is no indication of anything IMO.
Read their posts. Look at how one of them functions differently. JoshB was scum and Keeper of Night was subbed in for him.

Read their posts. Look at how one of them functions differently. JoshB was scum and Keeper of Night was subbed in for him.

But wait, if Mega Adi defended JoshB doesn't it mean that they are on the same side? Meaning they both scums or town?

Yeah, hi, don't kill please. Kthx.

I didn't read D1 because I wasn't here. I'm sure something important happened but it was D1 so I don't feel like digging through randomness.

And I'm not going to bandwagon after having just got here, but bb seems pretty convinced in his argument.

Okay, no. You don't vote claimed seer.

This seems like scum trying to bandwagon a pr.

lol

##VOTE: jeremy1026

Also, I'm trying to read up on the thread and keep up with current events, but I'll be caught up shortly, I hope...

I asked IE about this last game, and he told me that they used qts so that people wouldn't be suspected just because they were part of a conversation.
He is an excellent lynch. Unfortunately Jeremy is better. There is no reason why we shouldn't be lynching Jeremy right now. Lets go guys. Hop hop.

Camo, again you keep on pressing on and on again on one person in an unreasonable manner. With posts practically every second, and really pointless ones at that. I think you are scummy and people are afraid to vote for you, because other people probably will bandwagon on when you get scared and start accusing the person that called you out.

##VOTE: Camoclone
Camoclone, why are you so desperate to lynch JoshB, it sounds like he knows something that you're trying to hide? Just a thought because no one seems to be making up there minds on somone to lynch, but you have been focused on JoshB since the moment Day 1 started.

If you actually look back over Josh' posts you will see how scummy he was. Search for it.

If you actually look back over Josh' posts you will see how scummy he was. Search for it.

I see. Well I did some quick searching in the first pages:

It took me some time to read all this, but I have a couple thoughts on a few people who seem a little scummy.

Celever, why are you backing up CJ so bad? Luctini27 brought up great points on multiple occasions, about CJ's odd reaction to two lynches per day. I am not gonna vote on any of you, because I know just about nothing as of right now. But you and CJ are something worth looking into. I am also not gonna accuse you of teaming up either, because CJ has not shown his part in this relationship.

Luispipe8's behavior is also quite similar to the previous game, in which he was scum. You are constantly using terms like we, when you should use I. Therefore making you look like you are making a general announcement as a townie.

Camo is also something worth investigating. Normally he is all over RVS, but he appears to be absent, odd. He is probably busy or something, but for now he is still totally possible.

I will wait for more info before voting on anyone, but for now these are my thoughts.

OK Wasn't Josh a new player? Am I missing something? I really thought he was new..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back