Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celever: 0 (bbninjas)
Athena: 1 (bbninjas TwistedTurtwig bbninjas)
scattered mind: 3 (Ice Espeon, Celever Athena, Chaos Jackal)
Luispipe8: 0 (scattered mind BlaineistheBest Luctini27 Jeremy1026)
Jeremy1026: 7 (Athena, bbninjas Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, BlaineistheBest, Camoclone, bbninjas scattered mind, bbninjas)
Chaos Jackal: 0 (steffenka)
BlaineistheBest: 0 (bbninjas)

Not voting: 9 (Vom, GM DracLord, Luispipe8, Mr.Muffin, Cypher333, steffenka, Luctini27, thegrovylekid, Cinesra)

Votes to lynch: 11

Day two ends whenever a player is lynched.

@Vom @Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Jeremy1026 @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra @BlaineistheBest

Pandora's Box timer: 31

Just a tiny thing but Celever is not voting for me:
Ok, @BlaineistheBest, stop it right now. Make a reads post. I'm not taking my lynch vote off you until you do:
##UNVOTE: scattered mind
##VOTE: BlaineistheBest

That said I think that @TwistedTurtwig's case on @Athena totally adds up and I've basically followed the same thought process in my head anyway, though I was planning on waiting for some more discussion before posting it, and no one would have gone for the lynch anyway because I'm always wrong >~~~~<. Right now we've got some time, though, and I want to see Blaine, uh, think. More pressure would be nice.

page 57

Ok, I think Jeremy is probably town, but knowing me that probably means he's scum X~~~~~~~~~~~X

##UNVOTE: BlaineistheBest
##VOTE: Jeremy1026

Celever: 0 (bbninjas)
Athena: 1 (bbninjas TwistedTurtwig bbninjas)
scattered mind: 3 (Ice Espeon, Celever Athena, Chaos Jackal)
Luispipe8: 0 (scattered mind BlaineistheBest Luctini27 Jeremy1026)
Jeremy1026: 11 (LYNCHED) (Athena, bbninjas Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, BlaineistheBest, Camoclone, bbninjas scattered mind, bbninjas, Luispipe8, GM DracLord, Cinesra, Celever)
Chaos Jackal: 0 (steffenka)
BlaineistheBest: 0 (bbninjas)

Not voting: 6 (Vom, Mr.Muffin, Cypher333, steffenka, Luctini27, thegrovylekid)

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Day Two

A player was chosen to be lynched, but due to the feeling of peace and calm, no one felt much like lynching anyone.

Night two ends Tuesday, August 18, 2015, at 6 AM CST.

Pandora's Box timer: 31

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE HAND OF BLACK GOD CAME DOWN AND SQUISHED VOM

Vom has been modkilled! Vom was:

You are Luciana Velasco, and you are aligned with the mafia. The mafia used your ability to see things in dreams to their advantage. You saw the raid in a dream, of course, and so you just happened to not be there when things went south. You're obviously the smartest out of everyone, which makes you the perfect person to ascend to power now that the boss is locked up.

Passive Ability: The Impossible Dream
You will dream about five randomly chosen players every night, and you will be given that list at the start of every day. At least one player on that list is a Star Witness. It is possible that you will dream about multiple Star Witnesses. You require deep, undisturbed sleep in order to have a clear picture, however, so you will not get a list if any player targets you during the night. (Evolves when the timer hits 50)

Win Condition: All Star Witnesses are killed and Pandora's Box does not open Survive until the end of the game

After much consideration, I've decided that's a modkill. I'll explain why in a bit but firstHOLY PONIES IT'S THE HAND OF BLACK GOD AND HE SMOOSHED BlaineistheBest

BlaineistheBest has been modkilled! Blaineisthebest was:

You are Dapp Che, and you are aligned with yourself. You are a gigantic (and I mean massive) nerd, and you are the leader of the Cult of Pandora. After years of searching, you've finally found Pandora's Box, and you will stop at nothing to see it opened. This isn't high school anymore - there are no jocks to bully you here. You'll open Pandora's Box, declare yourself the master of whatever comes out, and rule the world with an iron, nerdy fist. Probably.

Passive Ability: I'm a Nerd
Only you know the exact mechanics behind Pandora's Box. The details will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Passive Ability: Analyzer
As long as you are alive, every third increase to the timer will gain an additional +1 increase.

Active Ability: Hasten the [Eternal] Sunset
Once a game at any time you may PM me to use this ability. All changes to the timer will be doubled for 48 hours, starting from whatever time you send the PM.

Win Condition: Pandora's Box opensSurvive until the end of the game

The reason this is happening is because yes, I get it, you're new, but new people can't be expected to get a free pass all the time. There's a handy document that is stickied in this forum which is, not ironically, called the New Player Guide. It features the basic rules for this game (such as not posting during night), and if you are new to this forum's style of Werewolf, I don't think it's too much to ask that it be required reading, especially if this is your first mafia game.

For substitutes, I also feel that it is not too much to ask that they read (or at least skim) the thread when being subbed in, paying closer attention to host-made posts since they are clearly important.

I hope that the rest of you will take this modkill seriously and be sure you read and understand the rules of the game, and PM either myself, Professor Palutena, or preferably both of us, if you have a question about the rules, the way the game works, your role, or anything else you might think of. We're more than happy to help you if you come to us before doing something, but we can't help you if you don't seek the help you're offered. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

"so the indie can't win anymore, what happens to the timer?"

Just because the indie can't win doesn't mean that Pandora's Box is no longer a threat. Now you're just trying to beat the clock and eliminate the other team before time runs out and everyone loses. Will this be the first main series werewolf game with no winner? The choice is yours...

@Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Jeremy1026 @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra

The posting requirements are only going to get stricter from here on out. Please stay active and play the game you signed up for. Everyone suffers when you vanish. Like this post to confirm you have read and understood its contents. Failure to do so may result in a modkill.

Last edited:
Pandora's Box timer: 37

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Night Two

A player was chosen to be killed, but due to the feeling of peace and calm, no one felt much like killing anyone.

The next morning, the following note was found tacked onto the guillotine:

Shoutout to Black God for being town MVP. Also, Cinesra has been suspiciously quiet. -Martin

Someone's dreams have become reality!

There are 18 players in the game. Votes to lynch: 10

Day three will end whenever a player is lynched. If you don't post at least three times today, you risk being modkilled. (exception: thegrovylekid who has a mod-approved absence [if the day ends before 8/23])

@Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Jeremy1026 @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra

Pandora's Box timer: 37

##VOTE:Jeremy1026

I just.. don't see any reason not to. We were already there.
Martin seems to be a scum to me. Trying to confuse us with different player each time.
Otherwise why didn't he say anything about Athena?

So, uh, that was... exciting. Anyway, I don't see any reason at this point to not ##vote: Jeremy

This is the first game I have played on a forum. I've also played in real life and in an online pokemon chat room whose name I will not speak. Is that clear enough, Camo?

This is the first game I have played on a forum. I've also played in real life and in an online pokemon chat room whose name I will not speak. Is that clear enough, Camo?
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best what rating would you give yourself in terms of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back