Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So lets do this now. Thoughts? Also its how you play as scum. I get that.
It's how I play. Period. There's no reason for me to play any differently.
Thoughts?
Idk what's up with Athena because people are flip-flopping. Staying out of that for now.
SM was wrong to vote Luis, but Jeremy was worse for bandwagoning. I said this already. So that's where my vote stands.

It's how I play. Period. There's no reason for me to play any differently.
Thoughts?
Idk what's up with Athena because people are flip-flopping. Staying out of that for now.
SM was wrong to vote Luis, but Jeremy was worse for bandwagoning. I said this already. So that's where my vote stands.
That's it? It's how you play as scum. Period.

It took me some time to read all this, but I have a couple thoughts on a few people who seem a little scummy.

Celever, why are you backing up CJ so bad? Luctini27 brought up great points on multiple occasions, about CJ's odd reaction to two lynches per day. I am not gonna vote on any of you, because I know just about nothing as of right now. But you and CJ are something worth looking into. I am also not gonna accuse you of teaming up either, because CJ has not shown his part in this relationship.

Luispipe8's behavior is also quite similar to the previous game, in which he was scum. You are constantly using terms like we, when you should use I. Therefore making you look like you are making a general announcement as a townie.

Camo is also something worth investigating. Normally he is all over RVS, but he appears to be absent, odd. He is probably busy or something, but for now he is still totally possible.

I will wait for more info before voting on anyone, but for now these are my thoughts.
Three random players. All of which are leaning town (except me). I'm town.

Celever: 0 (bbninjas)
Athena: 1 (bbninjas TwistedTurtwig bbninjas)
scattered mind: 3 (Ice Espeon, Celever Athena, Chaos Jackal)
Luispipe8: 0 (scattered mind BlaineistheBest Luctini27 Jeremy1026)
Jeremy1026: 7 (Athena, bbninjas Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, BlaineistheBest, Camoclone, bbninjas scattered mind, bbninjas)
Chaos Jackal: 0 (steffenka)
BlaineistheBest: 0 (bbninjas)

Not voting: 9 (Vom, GM DracLord, Luispipe8, Mr.Muffin, Cypher333, steffenka, Luctini27, thegrovylekid, Cinesra)

Votes to lynch: 11

Day two ends whenever a player is lynched.

@Vom @Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Jeremy1026 @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra @BlaineistheBest

Pandora's Box timer: 31

So the timer's going up faster than before...

Also, I wonder why I didn't vote before. :v

##VOTE: Jeremy1026

1 more. Let's go people. Bee-tee-dubs, Camo, you are about 99% the reason I don't give a shit anymore in this game. And probably won't play in anymore games that you are also playing in. Bye folks.

P.S. - Camo has no clue what is going on in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back