Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Togepi's face lit up with anger. "Look, everyone," Togepi cried, "this mole doesn't even care for our safety! He's already sabotaged the train!"

[Hedron] Sabotaging things is not my job on this train, my half shelled (and half witted) friend for as a engineer I have solemnly swore not to eat grilled cheese sandwiches while working, as the cheese could clog important machinery.

[Hedron] Sabotaging things is not my job on this train, my half shelled (and half witted) friend for as a engineer I have solemnly swore not to eat grilled cheese sandwiches while working, as the cheese could clog important machinery.
"You just admitted to sabotaging the train," Togepi narrowed his eyes, "and you're the only one here who knows how to sabotage it. You know what I think? I think Gears saw you sabotaging it which is why you killed him! Just confess already, why are you doing this?"

"You just admitted to sabotaging the train," Togepi narrowed his eyes, "and you're the only one here who knows how to sabotage it. You know what I think? I think Gears saw you sabotaging it which is why you killed him! Just confess already, why are you doing this?"
[Gallade] Then, Togepi, if you could please explain this. *Gestures to Oyuki's body and the multitude of ice spikes* Hedron is an up-close fighter, and as such, Glaceon would have nothing to create the Ice spikes from, as she does not know Ice Beam. Here's what I'm thinking:

- Lilligant is innocent. The only Pokemon she might have been able to kill is Gertrude, but there's almost no way Lilligant could seperate the gears or slice Vileplume. And I sorely doubt she'd murder someone she was so close to.

- Very few Pokémon knew Klinklang was on the train at all. This leads me to believe it was a worker who is not Lilligant. However, all of the remaining Passengers seems more than Capable of committing murder.

- Scizor and... Gardevoir were both not present at the scene of Vileplume's murder, as the kitchen is too far away from the murder scene, yet Gengar died from Poisoned food and Glaceon died in the kitchen. I'm unsure about these two.

- Seir seemed very likely until this point, due to being fast, as well as being one of the two Pokémon on the train super effective against all the dead Pokémon, but... Seir is a fire type. If he were to use Fire typed attacks to close in, how would this room be an ice rink right now?

- Electivire was steering the train.

- Blastoise, incidentally, has both Claws - albeit short ones - and the ability to produce water. He does, however, seem too big to get around most of these ice spikes, which are pointed outwards and close together. Hmm. I admire her style. Real shame it didn't work, she obviously knew what she was doing.

- I know there's a Meowstic on the train somewhere, but I haven't seen him at all. Suspicious?

That's all for now.

[Lilligant] Hmm... *Sips Tea thoughtfully* Hedron, that made no sense. What do grilled cheese sandwiches have to do with murder?

"Well," Togepi stops to think for a moment, "maybe Oyuki didn't know Ice Beam or Ice Shard, but she did know Blizzard, Protect and Hail! As you said, Oyuki clearly knew how to defend herself. We all know that her room constantly had Hail being used in it anyway so it was already at subzero temperatures, that's just the way Oyuki liked it. I think that Oyuki used Blizzard, and then jumped in front of the storm and then used Protect. This caused the snow balls generated from the Blizzard attack to stop against the Protect and stack up, immediately freezing when stationary because of the sub-zero temperatures of the room, creating ice spike type things. Come to think of it, I never did enter Oyuki's room... maybe these spikes were pre-made? We all knew that Oyuki was getting really scared about these murders..."

"Well," Togepi stops to think for a moment, "maybe Oyuki didn't know Ice Beam or Ice Shard, but she did know Blizzard, Protect and Hail! As you said, Oyuki clearly knew how to defend herself. We all know that her room constantly had Hail being used in it anyway so it was already at subzero temperatures, that's just the way Oyuki liked it. I think that Oyuki used Blizzard, and then jumped in front of the storm and then used Protect. This caused the snow balls generated from the Blizzard attack to stop against the Protect and stack up, immediately freezing when stationary because of the sub-zero temperatures of the room, creating ice spike type things. Come to think of it, I never did enter Oyuki's room... maybe these spikes were pre-made? We all knew that Oyuki was getting really scared about these murders..."

[Lilligant] As far as I know, there weren't any Ice spikes, but she did have her arrangement nearest the closet, and since she was the only passenger in our room, Gardevoir and I had no reason to use it, so I never checked it. *Sips tea* But at the same time, this is the kitchen, where there is no hail. at least, not right now, and from the looks of it, Blizzard would have covered all the hailstones. Hmm....

[Gallade] Actually, Togepi, I really must ask you something. Did you notice anything else around her body? You were the first one to see it.

[Lilligant] As far as I know, there weren't any Ice spikes, but she did have her arrangement nearest the closet, and since she was the only passenger in our room, Gardevoir and I had no reason to use it, so I never checked it. *Sips tea* But at the same time, this is the kitchen, where there is no hail. at least, not right now, and from the looks of it, Blizzard would have covered all the hailstones. Hmm....
"That's true," Togepi frowned. "Maybe the kitchen is a setup. Maybe the murderer brought the ice spikes into the kitchen to make it look like a Water-Type is the murderer." Togepi thought again for a moment and then visibly had an idea. "Hey, I know you said that you never checked Oyuki's arrangement, but who's to say that Gardevoir didn't? Where is she? I think she needs a bit of... questioning..." Togepi smiled and a very intelligible clicking sound could be heard as Togepi reached down into his shell.
[Gallade] Actually, Togepi, I really must ask you something. Did you notice anything else around her body? You were the first one to see it.
"There wasn't anything too out of the ordinary. A few pots and pans were upturned and there was a smashed plate or two on the floor..." Togepi thought for a moment, and then came to another conclusion. "Come to think of it, Oyuki's blood was a... weird texture. It wasn't very viscous. I assumed that some of the ice had started to melt and watered it down a little, but it could have been anything." Togepi turned to look towards Hedron. "It could have been grease!" Togepi dug his arm into his shell and then swiftly jumped behind Hedron and held the gun to the back of his head, hitting him onto the ground into a helpless position in the process. "YOU KILLED OYUKI, DIDN'T YOU, YOU FREAK?" Togepi cried.

Hmmm, Gallade, you seem to be thinking this through rather deeply, nice to know someone on this train is thinking about it, rationally *stares at the oblivious Hedron*

At first I thought this was a one time thing, but now that things are getting real, I am not so sure. SO EVERYBODY LISTEN UP !!!
You so much as look at Lil wrong, and I will personally send you into my own personal abyss. Lil, you are not to leave without, Tails, Wings or myself.

Also Egg, shut up you are just embarrassing yourself, Hedron is clearly not all there, I bet he isn't even a threat to a Magikarp teetering off of a cliff, focus on the dangerous ones

Gardevoir, Gallade and Meowstic I am watching you, don't mess with me

[Lilligant] Of course. *Moves Closer to Sier*

[Gallade] More thoughts:

- Nidoking is in the same boat as Blastoise, these ice spikes prevent him from getting close.

- Empoleon is the most likely suspect, for the reasons Togepi listed. He wouldn't have to get as close as Blastoise, either.

- I have no clue about Aulus. Literally none.

I'm all for everyone traveling in groups.

/me puts thumbs up to roleplay

Also, Vom want's me to tell you guys this:

[4/08/2015 11:59:00 AM] Joaquin - Vom: Hey can you post on convicted that I'm leaving for a week so no one expects any updates?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't underestimate Big Boss, type advantage or not, he would destroy anything as weak as the Glaceon, or you, or Bones, don't take him lightly, he is were he is due to that strength

Hmmm, Gallade, you seem to be thinking this through rather deeply, nice to know someone on this train is thinking about it, rationally *stares at the oblivious Hedron*

At first I thought this was a one time thing, but now that things are getting real, I am not so sure. SO EVERYBODY LISTEN UP !!!
You so much as look at Lil wrong, and I will personally send you into my own personal abyss. Lil, you are not to leave without, Tails, Wings or myself.

Also Egg, shut up you are just embarrassing yourself, Hedron is clearly not all there, I bet he isn't even a threat to a Magikarp teetering off of a cliff, focus on the dangerous ones

Gardevoir, Gallade and Meowstic I am watching you, don't mess with me
"What the hell do you mean I'm embarrassing myself? Hedron is the murderer and your ignorance is putting us all at risk! We just need to pull the trigger and get it over with!" Togepi scoffed. "However, traveling in groups isn't a bad idea. Dibs on Hedron and Lil, imma keep you," Togepi pointed at Hedron, "under close watch, and you," Togepi pointed at Lil, "out of harm's way. Let's do this thing."

You think you can protect Lil? No, she stays with me. We all know you plan to just kill Hedron, I really don't care, just don't let the other passengers know, they might break things, and I really can't be bothered to clean up anything else, someone has already given me enough, things to dispose of, I don't particularly care for more

You think you can protect Lil? No, she stays with me. We all know you plan to just kill Hedron, I really don't care, just don't let the other passengers know, they might break things, and I really can't be bothered to clean up anything else, someone has already given me enough, things to dispose of, I don't particularly care for more
"Stop your whining." Togepi narrowed his eyes. "I'm the one moving the bodies into Vileplume's room and sorting out the crime scenes. Besides, if anyone here is well equipped to fight off attackers..." Togepi grabbed another gun out of his shell and pointed it at the still incapacitated Hedron's head, "...it's me."

"Now, come along Lilligant, I'll teach you how to get into my room without setting off any of the booby traps..." Togepi released his grip on Hedron and grabbed Lilligant's arm. They headed off towards Togepi's room...

[Hedron] *Thinks to himself* why am I on the floor with my drill stuck into the ground? At least they know I never eat grilled cheese sandwiches while working... *Picks himself up of the ground and thinks to himself again* And why would anyone think I would sabotage the train. I am trying to not get killed by Togepi or the Pokemon who is committing all these crimes. *Walks down the hall looking for something to fix*

Everyone ignored bbninjas' post so none of you cared that I left ;_;
I'm back everyone! :D I'll get working on the chapter as soon as @TheStrictNein submits ^.^

[me] Hey guys, I just thought I'd share my thoughts before I make my final submission to vom to try and save Lilligant. [Even if I'm wrong, Lilligant lives and Gallade dies, so you guys have another round to try and save her and yourselves.]

- Lilligant and Brooks[Blastoise] are innocent. The murders are too unrandom to be NPC's, and the murderer is being obvious about this. There's no way it's coincidental that every Pokémon since Vileplume to die is an NPC [Vileplume isn't an NPC, it's just there]. In fact, Lilligant and Brooks are in the most danger by far.

- Electivire was driving the train. I guess, In theory, he COULD be running around killing Pokémon by placing enough coal, but I don't think he could. That's just me. Also, I don't think bbninjas, someone who has been in every convicted game, would make such an obvious motive.

- We were Following Togepi's perspective when Oyuki was killed, he's clear.

- Scizor is out, so is Gardevoir, due to Scizor's little memory incident in chapter 3 and seir saying that the Klinklang was killed 15 minutes from Lilligant finding it. As such, neither of these could have murdered everyone.

- Meowstic has made no appearance since Chapter 1. None at all. This may just be because of a different writer, but Slowpoke and Leavanny both made plenty of apperances.

- Seir doesn't seem like the murderer anymore. While he could have easily murdered Vileplume and Klinklang, his natural heat [being a fire-type] and Fire moves prevents him from Murdering Glaceon as well as leaving the whole room as
an ice rink
and Seir would be almost incapable of sneaking past Gardevoir to obtain the Rosemary. He also lacks hands.

- Empoleon, who is currently in the spotlight, actually is my best guess for the Murderer... if it wasn't for the fact that I accused him and didn't die because I accused the murderer. Yeah, this is kind of cheating the system. :/

- Following the logic above, neither Hedron nor Gallade are the murderer, either.

- Nidoking is an interesting one. He seems a bit slow and bulky, which renders the question of how he could have got past Gardevoir and Scizor. But at the same time, he has a lot of money, so maybe he could have bought the Rosemary off of Scizor and/or Gardevoir [most likely Gardevoir, based on Scizor's reaction] and then bribed him/her not to tell. It's a stretch, but it's a marginally workable one. The rest of them are fairly simple: Brute Force through Vileplume and Gears, but Oyuki and the vast array of Ice spikes without any broken Ice spikes, combined with Nidoking's Bulkier body, it would make it difficult to impossible for him to get throught the ice spikes close enough to kill her.

- If Nidoking is bulky, Aulus is massive. There's almost no way Aulus could have gotten through the ice spikes or move past Scizor and Gardevoir without being spotted/sensed. Also, Aulus has no hands of which to get the rosemary.

So my best guesses are Meowstic, Nidoking, and maybe Electivire. If I die, @Vracken and @Celever, please try to keep Lilligant safe. [I know I can still talk for her, but I can't accuse... wait, can I? @Vom?]

Last edited:
"Don't worry," Togepi smiled weakly trying to look polite, though smiling isn't something which he does a lot, "Lilligant is safe with me. I'll keep her close."

I personally suggest not saying who you accused...
Good point...But I think the damage has been done. I'm under the mind that this is a team thing, but I'll just go ahead and edit that line out from the other post. PMJ Posted his entire accusation in convicted 1 and look what happened.

Last edited:
Good point...But I think the damage has been done. I'm under the mind that this is a team thing, but I'll just go ahead and edit that line out from the other post. PMJ Posted his entire accusation in convicted 1 and look what happened.
It's not a team thing :p. There can only be one winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back