Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a team thing :p. There can only be one winner.
Oh. I thought we were all trying to stop the murderer. If I get it wrong and die, I'd have just said it then to try and help other people.

Actually, bb, one of the more interesting facets of my real-life personality is I really don't care about losing too much. For instance, if the murderer wins, then we've all lost. But if one of us gets it right, then that person gets glory, but everyone else [who isn't dead] still "wins" because they lived. That's my take on it.

I concur with thegrovylekid's last statement, sure you might not win the game, but you win the life of that character, and that in of itself is a victory.

Even more so if you work together with someone to figure out who the murderer is

Well that's nice you two. Togepi wants the win all to himself though :v.

I'm pretty sure I've nailed the murderer and I've discussed with Vom who I think it is on Skype but I haven't sent in a formal guess yet because I'm enjoying the story and don't want the game to end :v.

Well that's nice you two. Togepi wants the win all to himself though :v.

I'm pretty sure I've nailed the murderer and I've discussed with Vom who I think it is on Skype but I haven't sent in a formal guess yet because I'm enjoying the story and don't want the game to end :v.
Y-y-you don't discuss with me? Awwww. ;_;

So, @TheStrictNein failed to submit. Expect an update (on both the story and his fate) soon! :D
The second one is getting updated faster, just saying.

@bbninjas and I have come to a consensus. @TheStrictNein shall be modkilled, so he won't get to participate in any of the extremely super extra ultra mega cool mechanics we have for the dead people.
Just so you all know, I tried to convince bbninjas to let you guys ride Empoleon as a pony, but he refused. I tried, guys. I really did.

I second the motion, we could ride him in the water and on land and in the air... Maybe even in another dimension... Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back