Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role: Chef
Pokemon: Gardevoir

Nature: Shy

Background:
Gardevoir has been a foodaholic since three. She always felt at home in the kitchen. When she was nineteen, she saw Vileplume on the newspaper her father had sent her way. She was fascinated by the fact that this could be used for food problems, such as famines. She quickly found a job on a train, and figured she could ask around while she cooked, about Vileplume. One day, behold! Vileplume, in plain sight! She quickly asked her many questions, but Vileplume replied with one answer: "I don't think that is nearly as important as you make it out to be." Her idol had rejected Gardevoir. Her life's work, down the drain because Vileplume didn't have to worry about food. She tried again and again, by accessing data records of passengers. Vileplume was back. She was going to find a way to innocently pay Vileplume back. No revenge, just a little ploy of her own.
Moves: Psychic, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind

I'm back and ready to die win!

Last edited:
@Scorched Feathers , your entry does not provide any motive to kill Vileplume. You may leave it like that, or you may edit it to give it one. If you don't, I'll think of one with bbninjas.
@raichulover11 , your entry seems incomplete. Did you miss anything?

Aaaaaanyways, I'd really appreciate it if in the future if you have to edit your application for x reason, you use the edit button instead of posting a new one, it's less confusing :)
Later today I'll be starting to PM people about their characters, so Chapter 1 can be up sooner ^.^

I wouldn't think anyone would want to murder their idol because they disappeared :p
That is a possibility since that someone may be too addicted to the idol and blame the idol dissapearance for they lack of luck/happiness

Both of your ideas are really interesting...I'll use them for sure :p

Is there any reason no one uses nicknames? Probably because it may confuse readers/players, but if not I am interested to know.

Also it is my assumption that Porters basically fill roles when needed, so that could include waiting, security janitorial etc. If not let me know and I will change this up a little. Also this must be a pretty small train wince there are so few passengers, are there additional non-player passengers on the train?

Also also, this is my first forum game? So please be nice (since I know you are all meanies :p) I will probably make mistakes but I will try my best to stay in character should he be accepted

Role: Porter (In Particular Janitorial Roles, and occasionally assisting in Security where needed as a bouncer of sorts)

Pokemon: Houndoom (Seir)

Nature: Impish

Background: Seir was well known in his hometown for eliminating problems, particularly trash and scum, through less than legal means, if you catch my drift.
Seir was never a very well liked Pokemon, but having contacts, and a lot of favors (as in what you are thinking with at least a zero or two added) in some high positions of the local police force meant he never really ran into any legal problems. Always operating on the less than fully legal side of removal, the Houndoom has racked up a large number of reckless behavior with potential to harm, illegal disposal of dangerous "compounds" through heavily dangerous means and of course "accidental" destruction of public and private property charges. His reply "Totally not Arson, I would be having too much fun to flee the scene if it was".

Often accused of blowing things out of proportion, and having rather heated discussions with a particularly large list of Pokemon it was only a matter of time before the law caught up with him, and those he knew couldn't keep him out of repercussions. He spent time in prison, but was quickly let out because "reasons" that are never really talked about it. That being said one of many accusations came from a particular grass type researcher working on potentially explosive powders that threats from Seir failed to procure for himself. It is only one of many names Seir promises to extinguish from his list of those who have refused, crossed, or annoyed him, but one none the less.

It is understood that Seir served time on this train as community service but due to his effective and efficient purging of rubbish, and cleansing of spare alcohol and difficult "guests" he was hired full time as the every-man porter. Unfortunately due to his joking, pranks and behavior other staff members have slowly begun to resent him. Not that he minds, as during his time working here most of the staff may or may not owe Seir a favor of two (or so he says), and he absolutely cares not for friends, only what is owed to him to which, the owner of the company certainly does.

"Fires are for Cleansing, lets make it fun when things, heat up"
A poster hanging in Seir's Private space. Although how it got there is unknown, as Seir has no capacity to actually stick something to a wall.

"He is often difficult to work with, he has cost more employees than I would like to admit, but he is just so damn good at his jobs." One of Seirs' bosses

Moves: Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Dark Pulse

Last edited:
Is there any reason no one uses nicknames? Probably because it may confuse readers/players, but if not I am interested to know.

Also it is my assumption that Porters basically fill roles when needed, so that could include waiting, security janitorial etc. If not let me know and I will change this up a little. Also this must be a pretty small train wince there are so few passengers, are there additional non-player passengers on the train?

Role: Porter (In Particular Janitorial Roles, and occasionally assisting in Security where needed as a bouncer of sorts)

Background: Seir was well known in his hometown for eliminating problems, particularly trash and scum, through less than legal means, if you catch my drift.
Seir was never a very well liked Pokemon, but having contacts, and a lot of favors (as in what you are thinking with at least a zero or two added) in some high positions of the local police force meant he never really ran into any legal problems. Always operating on the less than fully legal side of removal, the Houndoom has racked up a large number of reckless behavior with potential to harm, illegal disposal of dangerous "compounds" through heavily dangerous means and of course "accidental" destruction of public and private property charges. His reply "Totally not Arson, I would be having too much fun to flee the scene if it was".

Often accused of blowing things out of proportion, and having rather heated discussions with a particularly large list of Pokemon it was only a matter of time before the law caught up with him, and those he knew couldn't keep him out of repercussions. He spent time in prison, but was quickly let out because "reasons" that are never really talked about it. That being said one of many accusations came from a particular grass type researcher working on potentially explosive powders that threats from Seir failed to procure for himself. It is only one of many names Seir promises to extinguish from his list of those who have refused, crossed, or annoyed him, but one none the less.

It is understood that Seir served time on this train as community service but due to his effective and efficient purging of rubbish, and cleansing of spare alcohol and difficult "guests" he was hired full time as the every-man porter. Unfortunately due to his joking, pranks and behavior other staff members have slowly begun to resent him. Not that he minds, as during his time working here most of the staff may or may not owe Seir a favor of two (or so he says), and he absolutely cares not for friends, only what is owed to him to which, the owner of the company certainly does.

A poster hanging in Seir's Private space. Although how it got there is unknown, as Seir has no capacity to actually stick something to a wall.

"He is often difficult to work with, he has cost more employees than I would like to admit, but he is just so damn good at his jobs." One of Seirs' bosses

your character needs to tie into the Vileplume in the OP.

your character needs to tie into the Vileplume in the OP.
His character is linked to it, so there are no problems with the entry.

The reason no one uses nicknames is because...Pokémon have names anyway? You can just call them by their Pokémon name, which isn't the case for dogs, cats, or humans, but IRDK :p Feel free to use names.
This train has a peculiar destination...thus the few passengers.

Also also, this is my first forum game? So please be nice (since I know you are all meanies :p) I will probably make mistakes but I will try my best to stay in character should he be accepted

Maybe your arcanine works for the rival gang of my nidoking

I assume you mean Houndoom, but he works for no gangs, I have an entire plan set up for him and am just waiting for all of the other characters to be made before I want to make any changes. I will just say Seir does not tend to work particularly well with anyone.

Last edited:
I have an entire plan set up for him and am just waiting for all of the other characters to be made before I want to make any changes. I will just say Seir does not tend to work particularly well with anyone
In that case, feel free to PM me with any ides for your character you might have! You can always change them ^.^
The sooner we talk about that, the faster the game can begin once all sign-ups are full.

Actually on second thought, in your Nidokings "fighting ring" do Pokemon die? If so Seir would be pretty good for "Hazardous Material" disposal (bodies, hazardous to your continued business) as well as those who snoop too much.
I could work that into my character pretty well and it would work with Seir's pathological want for people particularly in high positions to owe him a favour

Actually on second thought, in your Nidokings "fighting ring" do Pokemon die? If so Seir would be pretty good for "Hazardous Material" disposal (bodies, hazardous to your continued business) as well as those who snoop too much.
I could work that into my character pretty well and it would work with Seir's pathological want for people particularly in high positions to owe him a favour
yea i think it plays really well that houndoom would work for nidoking and vileplume is nidokings assistant and also the one who wronged you.

Please don't tell me sign-ups are over! Here I go:

Role: Passenger

Pokemon: Dialga (Aulus)

Nature: Quiet

Background:

In the beginning, before Rattata were around to annoy everyone, there was Arceus and the Council of Dragons.

Each of the enourmous and mighty Dragons were bestowed with great gifts of power over the universe by Arceus, and spread out to conquer each and every corner of it.

One of these Dragons, Dialga, was given the gift of time, and his fearsome Roar of Time had the power to rejuvenate matter or age it into oblivion. He journeyed far and wide, looking for a suitable place to stay, until he settled down on the planet that, many billions of years later, became known as Earth.

During his time here, he gained an appreciation for the living beings on his home world. He tempered his body, mind, soul, and spirit, and maintained a constant connection with the aura of the universe. He cared for the creatures he knew, stupid and backward as they were, and learned to be patient and forgiving to each of them.

That was, until the rise of primitive beings...known as Eevee!

With the Eevee metamorphosing, mutating, and evolving into greater and greater beings (but remaining careless, reckless, and most of all, clueless about their home planet), Dialga considered it best to disguise himself as one of them and live among them. And so, he became a Pokémon, and took on his new name, Aulus.

Aulus, as intent as he was on staying hidden, remaining quiet, thoughtful, analytical, and discerning. His idealism and conservatism earned him as many close friends as they did bitter enemies, but Aulus kept his true identity hidden...even from his closest friends, Aggron, Lucario, Genesect, and, most of all...Vileplume.

However, he vowed to return to his full and glorified state one day, and rid the planet of these "pestilent beings" for good...and he would not be stopped so easily.

(By the way, this is TOTALLY not a rip-off of Lord of the Rings)

Moves: Roar of Time, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Earth Power

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back