General Pokemon Shuffle

The Ability is 250% damage for Normals but it activates rarely so basically he and Normals are still useless.

Maybe we will get something like plates though at some point? And the ability would change with that. Would be especially awesome for Ground types.

I'm really disappointed about the fact that we have yet another Lucarionite competition. For those who already have it, there isn't really a reason to play it other than to get 1 - 2 free jewels which may or may not be helpful to them. I did one itemless run getting a little over 16,000 and that was with Victini only being level 1. If players who don't have the stone can't beat that, they don't deserve it. You'd think they could have a competition for a mega that has not been done yet.

I have all the stones from the competitions but I think it's nice to see that they are willing to repeat them for those who missed them. But why a third Lucario now when some have only been up for one time?

I completely agree. I'm still happy getting two jewels, but I'd much rather see a new mega, or maybe even a Primal Reversion (cough more ground type support needed cough). What megas would you guys like to see in the future? I'm personally hoping for Steelix and a fire type.

I'd like to see Landorus as a base 80 Ground type... or Primal Groudon.

Looking forward to seeing the megas of anything with Base Power 80. Tyranitar and Salamance from the top of my head.

On the topic of new additions - Keldeo Fabulous forme please :)
Also Mewtwo X to mix things up and have something with 2 stones.

Nerds with 100k scores. Got 25k or so itemless. Going for the jewels.

Guess I'll have to level up blaziken.

Doing it on one day leaves no room to improve your score if you need to. You don't really know when your score is good enough to make the cutoff.

Yeah but if it's the last day? If you do it on a day before you can check back on the last day too.

Not if you only have the one day to play, which was his point.

Well he said he's gone during the week so I assumed the one day is the last day. If it's the first day, I would just throw every item at it, pretty much guaranteed placement.

I'll be there for a bit on the last day. I should be fine getting the stone itemless, but if they do the top 6,000 mega speedup thing again, I'll probably have to cash in my jewels and hope for the best.

But you don't know if you need to blow your items on it if you don't have an up-to-date rank. Like my score was around 15-17k rank I think when I first did it. I have no idea what it's at now; probably still top 30k but I'll be checking it every single day to make sure I stay ranked in.

No candies this time around. If you rank in, you get the stone, or two jewels if you already have it; if you rank out, you get one jewel.

But you don't know if you need to blow your items on it if you don't have an up-to-date rank. Like my score was around 15-17k rank I think when I first did it. I have no idea what it's at now; probably still top 30k but I'll be checking it every single day to make sure I stay ranked in.

No candies this time around. If you rank in, you get the stone, or two jewels if you already have it; if you rank out, you get one jewel.

I already have Lucarionite, I was referring to the upcoming Blazikenite competition.

Thoughts on Mega Blaziken? I was looking at the top 5 scores, and I noticed something strange. Just look at the Pokemon and scores of to the top 5.

#5: Mega Gengar, Tyranitar, Groudon, Swampert (Score: 67,175)
#4: Mega Gengar, Tyranitar, Groudon, Kyogre (Score: 68,553)
#3: Mega Gengar, Tyranitar, Groudon, Swampert (Score: 69,180)
#2: Mega Gengar, Lickilicky, Snorlax, Arceus (Score: 87,089)
#1: Mega Gengar, Arceus, Lickilicky, Snorlax (Score: 87,965)

Something strange is going on with the top 5. First, why Mega Gengar? Wouldn't using Aerodactyl or Blastoise be a more logical choice? Second, what is up with the top 2?! Not a single one of their Pokemon is super effective against Blaziken, yet they managed to get almost 20,000 more points than the other 3! I used a team of Pokemon that was super effective (Blastoise, Aurorus, Kyogre, Suicune), used both a Disruption Delay and Attack Power+, and yet I only got 26,362 points! (Currently I am in 4,637th place out of 73,465.)

Mega Gengar is used by top players because it causes less problems maintaining a combo. Blastoise removes to many blocks for it to be optimal. Aerodactyl relies on disruptions to do lots of damage.

As to the top two teams, Arceus has an ability that multiplies the damage normal types do in a combo by 2.5. By keeping the combo going more and more damage will be done per hit.

Back