TCG Fakes Reggie McGigas's Image-Based Fake Cards: Wailmer and Wailord

RE: Reggie's Works

EXtra special update with a new concept!

57/75 said:
[Basic] Crobat EX HP 160 [C]
169.gif

[C] Arial Ace 40
Discard a Special Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you can't discard a special Energy, this attack does nothing.

[C][C][C] Slash of Poisoning 80+
If there are any [P] Energy attached to this Pokemon, this attack does 40 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokemon is now poisoned.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
57/75 EX
57/75 said:
[Finisher] Crobat HP 160 [P]
Evolves from Crobat-EX
169.gif

[P][P][P] Oblivion Lazer 300
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Resistance:
Pokemon Finisher Rule: You may only have 1 Pokemon Finisher in your deck. When a Pokemon Finisher uses an attack, devolve the Pokemon Finisher and put that card into the Lost Zone.
RMP01

RE: Reggie's Works - 27% Complete! [Set 2]

bbninjas said:
Just saying that Baby Pokemon technically evolve via the Baby Evolution ability, not as a basic-Stage1 thing, but I'm taking Baby as a loose new mechanic.

This is correct. The proper wording should be 'If [pokemon] is anywhere under [this pokemon].'

Source: Electivire [Diamond and Pearl]

Crobat-EX is pretty cool btw!

56/75 said:
[Basic] Eevee HP 50 [C]
133.gif

[C] Tackle 10

[C][C] Eeveelution
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat:
Its genes are incredibly complex due to the fact that it can evolve into several Pokemon
56/75 C
68/75 said:
TRAINER/ Pokemon Tool
TM Flamethrower
Fire_TM_Sprite.png

The [R], [N], or [C] Pokemon this card is attached to can now use this attack:

[R][C] Flamethrower 80
68/75 U

12/75 said:
[Basic] Suicune EX HP 170 [W]
245.gif

[Ability] Purification
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon by your opponent's Pokémon with Abilities.

[W][C][C] Water Pulse 80
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now confused.

Resistance:
12/75 C
RMP02 said:
[Finisher] Suicune HP 170 [W]
245.gif

[W][W][W] Hyper Beam
This attack does 150 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. Discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Resistance:
Pokemon Finisher Rule: You may only have 1 Pokemon Finisher in your deck. When a Pokemon Finisher uses an attack, devolve the Pokemon Finisher and put that card into the Lost Zone
RMP02
69/75 said:
TRAINER/ Pokemon Tool
TM Ice Beam
Ice_TM_Sprite.png

The [W], [P], or [F] Pokemon this card is attached to can now use this attack:

[W][C][C] Ice Beam
This attack does 40 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokemon.
69/75 U

RE: Reggie's Works - 32% Complete! [Set 2]

Reggie McGigas said:
What's Omega Barrage again?

Omega Barrage is one of the new "Ancient Traits" released in Primal Clash. It's an ability-esque mechanic. Pokemon with Omega Barrage can attack twice in sequence (use an attack, then use another attack, one after the other with no actions (except Knockouts and your opponent potentially choosing a new Active) in between. Typically Pokemon with this are balanced (given weaker attacks) to not make them overwhelmingly strong, but if you can just attach a regular attack to one, it would most definitely would be too strong.

How did I forget about ancient traits o_O

I will only include them as abilities as shown below.

44/75 said:
[Basic] Aggron EX HP 190 [M]
306.gif

[Ability] Aggrotron
This Pokemon can attack twice. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Knocked Out with the first attack, you may attack your opponent’s new Active Pokemon with the second attack.

[M][C][C][C] Metal Nexus 120
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. If tails, discard an [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
44/75 EX
45/75 said:
[MEGA] M Aggron EX HP 250 [M]
aggron-mega.gif

[M][M][C][C] Iron Outrage 170
You may discard 3 Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you don't, this Pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
45/75 EX
70/75 said:
TRAINER/ Pokemon Tool
TM Thunderbolt
Electric_TM_Sprite.png

The [L], [R], or [M] Pokemon this card is attached to can now use this attack:

[L][C] Thunderbolt 40
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
70/75 U

RE: Reggie's Works - 32% Complete! [Set 2]

Remember to capitalize the names of Special Conditions

Basic update

40/75 said:
[Basic] Absol HP 90 [D]
359.gif

[Ability] Wonder Shield
Prevent all effects of attacks (including damage) done to this Pokemon by Pokemon with HP greater than 140.
[D][D] Night Slash 80

Resistance:
40/75 R
It appears when a disaster is imminent because it has heightened senses.
52/75 said:
[Basic] Druddigon HP 110 [N]
621.gif

[R] Quick Ember 20

[R][W] Draco Combo 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the amount of times in a row this attack has been used. If this attack's base power is over 120, flip a coin. If tails, this Pokemon cannot use Draco Combo during your next turn.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]
52/75 R
It is very powerful and can see in the darkness. Because of this, it's commonly used by miners to help them mine for minerals.

RE: Reggie's Works - 36% Complete! [Set 2]

Reggie can I just say, I love how you create your own custom dex entries? They are super awesome! :D
How long does it take to come up with one?

RE: Reggie's Works - 36% Complete! [Set 2]

Thanks! It only takes a few seconds, I just think of a cool fact or theory about a Pokemon and boom, pokedex entry!

If I have time I will go back and add entries for other cards that I forgot to as well.

Legendary!

41/75 said:
[Basic] Yveltal HP 120 [D]
717.gif

[C] Evil Call
Place one of your prize cards face up. That card remains face up for the remainder of the game.

[D][D][C] Oblivion Laser 140

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]
40/75 RH
It controls death and is said to have control over the spirit world.
53/75 said:
[Basic] Xerneas HP 120 [Y]
716.gif

[Ability] Life Bringer
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, search your discard pile for a Pokemon and put it on your bench. You may only use one Life Bringer ability per turn.

[Y][C][C] Antlers of Singularity 90
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:
53/75 RH
It is said to bring life to things not living because of its powerful antlers. Recent research shows that it may have assisted Regigigas in creating the legendary golems.

I think Xerneas is a bit too OP.
You can technically power up a P-Kyogre-EX by turn 2 without spirit link, by getting Blastoise turn 1, Kyogre turn 2 (battle compress the cards). Maybe just when you 'place this Pokemon from your hand onto your bench', and/or include 'Basic'.

Also, Yveltal's "Oblivion Lazer" is misspelled! The proper spelling is "Laser" (as in, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

Auride said:
Also, Yveltal's "Oblivion Lazer" is misspelled! The proper spelling is "Laser" (as in, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

That's the Reggie who had no sleep the previous night and is up at 10 in his time ;) Fixed!

Idea

RMP03 said:
[Basic] Aegislash HP 110 [M]
5398204_orig.gif

[Ability] Infinity Link
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack of this Pokémon, take 2 prize cards.

[M][C][C] Vorpal Impact 40+
Flip a coin for each damage counter on this Pokémon. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
RMP03

The ability is probably too OP for Aegislash. The reason it works on Lugia-EX is because it requires a Plasma Energy to attack, or the attack does nothing.

Question: Why is it a Basic?
Also, if you wanted to make it Lugia-ish, it should say "1 more Prize card" instead of "2 Prize cards."
@ninjas: Why is it OP? The attack is pretty bad.

Back