TCG Fakes Reggie McGigas's Image-Based Fake Cards: Wailmer and Wailord

I forgot to put Deino in the set but I put Zwelious and Hydreigon... oops! Deino will be a prerelease promo ;)

35/75 said:
[Basic] Tyranitar EX HP 180 [F]
tyranitar.gif

[Ability] Sandstorm
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard the top 2 cards of your deck. If any of those cards are Energy cards, attach them to this Pokemon.

[
F][C] Shred 40x
Discard as many [
F] Energy as you like from this Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage for each Energy discarded.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

35/75 EX
36/75 said:
[Mega] M Tyranitar EX HP 240 [F]
tyranitar-mega.gif

[F][F][F][C] Shred-Zilla 100x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 100 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

36/75 EX
RMP04 said:
[Basic] Deino HP 70 [N]
deino.gif

[D] Blind Headbutt
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage.

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

RMP04

Last edited:
That Mega Tyranitar looks OP. You can do up to 400 damage o.o Though you may be meaning 100x and that would make more sense :p

It's just more of a likelihood of getting the one hit KO. It's basically a ton better version of Aggron too.
Uhm....no. M Aggron requires to get 1 heads (which you're likely to get with Fliptini/Trick Coin) to OHKO anything (without damage modifiers of any kind) while M Tyranitar requires you to get 3 heads (which aren't that easy to get) to OHKO anything (without damage modifiers of any kind) so saying it's a better M Aggron is false.

On the card itself, I think it's not that OP actually. You need one heads to do any damage at all, and 2 to do 200, which doesn't OHKO everything even if you have a Muscle Band. What makes it seem so strong is the limitless damage output, which can easily be fixed by limiting the number of coins flipped, and I would change it to max 3 coins, just so no one gets crazy about it.

15/75 said:
[Basic] Carvanha HP 60 [W]
carvanha.gif

[W][W] Aqua Bite 40

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:

Its sharp teeth can bite through metal. This dames its teeth badly, though, so it generally does not do it.
15/75 C
16/75 said:
[Stage 1] Sharpedo HP 90 [W]
sharpedo.gif

[W][W] Aqua Sweep 50

[C][C][C] Crunch 70+

You may discard a [D] Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 30 more damage.

Resistance:

Its skin is so rough that just brushing up against people or pokemon can hurt them.
16/75 R
16/75 said:
[Basic] Keldeo HP 70 [W]
keldeo.gif

[Ability] Regenerate Waters
When this Pokemon attacks, heal 30 damage from one of your benched Pokemon.

[
W][C] Horn Swipe 50

Resistance:

It is a mystical Pokemon protected by Terrakion, Virizion, and Coballion.
15/75 C

18/75 said:
[Basic] Magnemite HP 60 [L]
magnemite.gif

[L] Supersonic 20

Weakness: [R]
Resistance:

Its magnets allow it to float with ease. Rumors say that Magnemite was formed when a Ghastly possessed a prototype Pokeball.
18/75 C
18/75 said:
[Stage 1] Magneton HP 100 [L]
Evolves from Magnemite
magneton.gif

[Ability] Light Show
Your active Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage for each Special Energy attached to it.

[L][C] Static Electricity 50

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]

It is formed from either Magnemite evolving or 3 Magnemite fusing. The kind that are evolved from Magnemite are generally stronger and smarter than the ones that come from fusing which are prone to glitches and malfunctions.
19/75 U
20/75 said:
[Stage 2] Magnezone HP 140 [L]
Evolves from Magneton
magnezone.gif

[Ability] Conforming Metal
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, this Pokemon has the same amount of base HP as that Pokemon.

[L][C][C] Triple Lazer 30+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 more damage. If tails, search your deck for a [L] or [M] Energy, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

It generally does not show emotion. However, it has noted to have had rivalries with Klinklang in a fashion similar to Zangoose and Seviper.
20/75 R
21/75 said:
[Basic] Raikou EX HP 170 [L]
raikou.gif

[Ability] Spirit of Johto
Each of your Pokemon from the Johto Region gain +40 HP. You may have only 1 Spirit of Johto ability active at a time.

[L][L][C] EMP Pulse 50
You may discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, discard all Energy attached to all of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:

21/75 EX

Next will be a Sneak Peak at 3 Pokemon from Sands of Justice as well as the set list!

Sands of Justice Preview!

1. Bulbasaur
2. Ivysaur
3. Gamma Venasaur
4. Skorupi
5. Maractus
6. Karrablast
7. Shelmet
8. Theta Accelgor
9. Volcarana EX
10. Charmander
11. Charmeleon
12. Theta Charizard
13. Torkal
14. Darmanitan-EX
15. Theta Reshiram
16. Squirtle
17. Wartortle
18. Theta Blastoise
19. Relicanth
20. Regice
21. Amura
22. Arourus
23. Pikachu
24. Gamma Raichu
25. Elekid
26. Electabuzz
27. Electrivire
28. Joltik
29. Galvantua
30. Gamma Zekrom
31. Abra
32. Kadabra
33. Alakazam
34. Gamma Unown
35. Litwick
36. Lampent
37. Chandelure
38. Spritomb-EX
39. Rhydon
40. Rhyhorn
41. Rhyperior
42. Trapinch
43. Regirock-EX
44. Roggenrola
45. Boldore
46. Gigalith
47. Terrakion-EX
48. Tyrunt
49. Tyrantrum
50. Houndoom-EX
51. M-Houndoom-EX
52. Cacena
53. Gamma Cacturne
54. Sandile
55. Krokorock
56. Theta Krookadile
57. Drapion
58. Hoopa
59. Registeel
60. Klink
61. Klang
62. Gamma Klinklang
63. Theta Escavilier
64. Vibrava
65. Flygon
66. Dialga
67. Palkia
68. Giritina
69. Giritina-EX
70. Iggybuff
71. Jigglypuff
72. Wigglytuff
73. Carbink
74. Diancie
75. Pidgeot-EX
76. M-Pidgeot-EX
77. Aerodactyl
78. Boufulant
79. Rufflet
80. Braviary
81. Jaw Fossil
82. Sail Fossil
83. Old Amber
84. Desert Temple
85. Ancient Ruins
86. Adler
87. Colress
88. Final Smash

34/88 said:
[Basic] Unown HP 70 [P]
Г Xenoglossia: This Pokémon can use the attacks of your opponent's Active Pokémon. Treat the cost of the attack as [C][C][C].
unown-uniform.gif
unown-november.gif
unown-oscar.gif
unown-whiskey.gif
unown-november.gif

[Ability] Gobbledygook
If this Pokémon is your active Pokémon, you may flip your deck upside down so the bottom card of the deck is on the top, facing front up. If this Pokémon is no longer your Active Pokémon, flip your deck right side up.

[P] Draw a Card
This attack does 20 damage.

Weakness: [D]
Resistance:

Ancient scriptures can be found with Unown-style writing. However, in the Hoenn Region this is not the case as Braille is the main written language there.
34/88 RH

<3<3<3<3<3
I really love that card! Probably one of my favourites I've seen from you ^_^ Gobbledygook is a hilarious name combined with a very interesting mechanic... and if I ever get into image faking I think I might try and make this card ^_^

<3<3<3<3<3
I really love that card! Probably one of my favourites I've seen from you ^_^ Gobbledygook is a hilarious name combined with a very interesting mechanic... and if I ever get into image faking I think I might try and make this card ^_^

Glad you like it! It's definitely my favorite card I've made.

Xenoglossia is the ability to speak a language with little to no training. It's a rare phenomenon.

Gobbledygook is a clutter of words that don't make sense.

Ahahahahaha, those Unown sprites look amazing. If only we could actually have animated cards...

A few more cards from Sands of Justice, then I will finish Hidden Forces

34/88 said:
[Basic] Unown HP 70 [P]
Г Xenoglossia: This Pokémon can use the attacks of any Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's). (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)
unown-uniform.gif
unown-november.gif
unown-oscar.gif
unown-whiskey.gif
unown-november.gif

[Ability] Gobbledygook
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip your deck upside down so the bottom card of the deck is on the top, facing front up. If this Pokémon is no longer your Active Pokémon, flip your deck right side up.

[P] Draw a Card
This attack does 20 damage.

Resistance:

Ancient scriptures can be found with Unown-style writing. However, in the Hoenn Region this is not the case as Braille is the main written language there.
34/88 RH
48/88 said:
[Restored] Tyrunt HP 80 [F]
Fossil Pokemon: Put this card onto your Bench only with the effect of Jaw Fossil
tyrunt.gif

[F][C] Extreme Fang 30+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

Resistance:

It was revived from a fossil. It likes to bite and taste different things.
48/88 U
49/88 said:
[Stage 1] Tyrantrum HP 140 [F]
Evolves from Tyrunt
tyrantrum.gif

[Ability] Brute Force
Your Active Stage 1 Pokemon's attacks (excluding this Pokemon) do 40 more damage. You may have only 1 Brute Force Ability active at a time.

[
F][C][C] Gold Breaker 50+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, this attack does 50 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

If it tastes something it doesnt like it will rampage until the aftertaste goes away.
49/88 RH
77/88 said:
[Basic] Skarmory HP 90 [C]

skarmory.gif

[C][C] Windfall
Shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 5 cards.

[M][M][C] Metal Wings 110

Resistance:

It makes its home by factories. As babies, their steel armor is very brittle so it should be protected.
77/88 R

Hey, those Tyrunt/Tyrantrum cards look familiar.... :p But, seriously, I love them, so thank you for offering up for me to use as well. <3

63/75 said:
ENERGY Obsidian Energy
Special Energy
canstock6660543.jpg

If the Pokemon this Energy is attached to is [P] or [D], this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage. For each Obsidian Energy attached to this Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on this Pokemon in between turns.

63/75 U

64/75 said:
ENERGY Mountian Energy
Special Energy
Stone_Ball2_PP.png

If the Pokemon this Energy is attached to is [F] or [M], this Pokemon gains +20 HP.

64/75 U

ooooo, going back to image! That does sound interesting! Do you think you could make the patterns on Pidgeot a bit more enhanced? Atm it's something that gets looked over pretty easily. I also think I'll just let you know that you're missing a full stop at the very end of Roost ;)

I wouldn't exactly call it a switch...it will still be text based with major cards being represented by image and text based cards, not just text based.

75/88 said:
[Basic] Pidgeot EX HP 160 [C]
pidgeot.gif

[Ability] Roost
Once during your turn (before your turn), you may flip a coin. If heads, heal 50 damage from your Active Pokémon. If tails, heal 20 damage from your Active Pokémon. You may use only 1 Roost Ability per turn.

[C][C][C] Stratus Dive 100

Resistance:

75/88 EX

Back