Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Celever is probably also scum. He usually does something extremely scummy within the first 5 hours of the game as town.

Ok. Perfect thanks for volunteering yourself as tribute for tonight. I'm parking.

##VOTE: JOSHB

Holy crap yesss! We haven't had a better D1 lynch since KoN last game.

The tense point is bad. It only stands when playing on Mafia scum. Also trying to meta someone with it being this early into the game. I love it when scum volunteers themselves.

JoshB is scum. idc about anything else.
Dude the funny thing is, none of these posts have evidence. Right now you are totally going OMGUS, and it does not take an experienced to know what that means. Honestly, right now I would vote you, but Luctini27 is a better vote. I already have my thoughts on you, and that's how it's gonna stay for now.

Ok sure thing man. Lets all sit back and do nothing since the best way to get reads is RVS.
#facepalm, that's not what I meant...
We can't just end up lynching someone who has no proper leads. Sure, go ahead and use the RVS, but don't stick to it.

Dude the funny thing is, none of these posts have evidence. Right now you are totally going OMGUS, and it does not take an experienced to know what that means. Honestly, right now I would vote you, but Luctini27 is a better vote. I already have my thoughts on you, and that's how it's gonna stay for now.
Yup I'm going OMGUS. More votes on this guy please.

#facepalm, that's not what I meant...
We can't just end up lynching someone who has no proper leads. Sure, go ahead and use the RVS, but don't stick to it.
Well what do you think to the Luctini lynch? I personally think it's a decently strong D1 case.

btw they all have pretty solid logic behind them you just might not see it.

Celever, why are you backing up CJ so bad? Luctini27 brought up great points on multiple occasions, about CJ's odd reaction to two lynches per day. I am not gonna vote on any of you, because I know just about nothing as of right now. But you and CJ are something worth looking into. I am also not gonna accuse you of teaming up either, because CJ has not shown his part in this relationship.
tbh I'd defend CJ in this situation cause the attack Luctini made on him makes no sense.

Camo is also something worth investigating. Normally he is all over RVS, but he appears to be absent, odd. He is probably busy or something, but for now he is still totally possible.
Why do you say that?

Yup I'm going OMGUS. More votes on this guy please.
wtv you say! #vote:joshb

I feel that the red highlights in the update should not be overlooked. Perhaps the dream thing, lynch and timer is all linked somehow?

It's amazing how you can get, like, 75 posts into a thread throughout two hours... I've never been in a WW like this. It progresses so fast.
Since Camoclone made his dramatic, meteor-like explosive impact into the game, I'm not sure who to look at for indie anymore. I lost my leads completely.
Now bbninjas is onto something here... The timer, the message and the lynch... Hmm... Possibly, but it doesn't click in my brain.

Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to a great game, considering all the work that was put into its creation. Anyway, let's jump right into the day's discussion. I'll do my best not to restate anything that's already been mentioned so far.

Something that piqued my interest in the N0 flavor was the "curse" placed on Maxine by Pandora's Box. Dapp Che said that Maxine was going to die soon, so her role likely has a limitation that causes her to automatically die on a certain day, similar to my role as Slowking in A Sacrifice to Anti-Arceus. I remember that Maxine's role in Canton Falls was one that could activate powerful abilities upon death, but the player with her role ironically survived until the game's end. This must be PMJ's way of ensuring her death this time around, heh.

The "Someone's dreams have become reality!" message doesn't quite strike me as a newspaper message, as Yeowie theorized, as it's just too vague. It's definitely the result of an ability though, as it was highlighted in that red text. If I had to bet my money, I'd say that it's linked to the doubling of the lynch, but there's no surefire way of telling for now. We probably won't be able to decipher it fully until the player responsible dies and their role is revealed, so it's probably not worth dwelling on for too long.

I'm excited to see some of the new players doing so much to contribute already during D1; hopefully you guys decide to stick around for future rounds as well. However, I do disagree with the early suspicions against Chaos Jackal and Camoclone. Nothing CJ has said is out of the ordinary, and it's only been a few hours since the game got going, so it's not unusual that Camo hasn't been posting (although I see that he's actually posting right now, which should be good for bringing up some good discussion points). I'm refreshing the page while on my phone right now to read what's happening. I think it's safe to say that the tried and true Camoclone Scumhunting Method(TM) has already left the station, so I'll just let that take its course while he does his own thing.

This is going to be a exciting game, I can already tell.

##VOTE: Camoclone
##UNVOTE: Camoclone

Sorry, couldn't resist after the last game :p

From OP said:
There is only one independent player. They win when Pandora's Box opens. The box is set on a timer, which changes in real time as well as through certain game actions. If the timer reaches its maximum, the box opens and the game is over. The timer will be posted when we feel it needs to be. At minimum it will be posted at the start and end of each day. The exact mechanics behind Pandora's Box are known only to the independent player, but it may be figured out with a little guesswork. Don't spend all your time trying to figure it out, though!

The timer of Pandora's box is very interesting, especially with the fact that it's affected by real time too. It gives us the dilemma of how long we want to spend making decisions on a lynch - if we go too quickly out of fear of raising the timer by a large amount then we risk not exploring the events of the day/leads thoroughly enough, but if we go slowly and make methodical decisions that could hurt us with the timer. I guess today we should try and strike a balance so we can see how the timer works when we get to the end of the day.

First you are begging, then you start accusing. This is pretty scummy. Anyways, I will be back in 1 hour. Don't post too much.
I don't even know what to say about this post.

@All town members
Please read this post so we can lynch scum.

@JoshB just in case you don't get it I'll give you a task list. Your mission if you chose to accept it:
  1. Quote where I was "begging"
  2. Explain why this is scummy. I'm new to werewolf so I don't know why.

Hold on, I am trying to respond.

First you are begging, then you start accusing. This is pretty scummy. Anyways, I will be back in 1 hour. Don't post too much.
This doesn't make sense - you're trying to respond and then leave...? I'm confused. Also, respond to my other question to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back