Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Keeper might have a ability he unlocks at 50 and that is why he doesn't want us to lynch him. I think lynching him today would be good. If it fails then Cypher just shoots him.

Since when do I have to do whatever you say? I'm personally stuck between GM and Keeper, actually, since GM doesn't contribute much and wouldn't be much of a loss (and no, I can't think of a nicer way to say that at the moment) but Keeper could have that ability. So, I am torn.

Since when do I have to do whatever you say? I'm personally stuck between GM and Keeper, actually, since GM doesn't contribute much and wouldn't be much of a loss (and no, I can't think of a nicer way to say that at the moment) but Keeper could have that ability. So, I am torn.
You don't have to do what I do. Heck you can shoot me. If you want to actually win this game though. You should at least take what I have to say into consideration.

I think everyone that is town is torn right now between these options. We can never know unless we'll vote. I think GM is scum not just because he is not contributing but also because he just gives that vibe from his few posts here. "I trust you on this one" then voting for Jeremy with no further explanation is one of the things that had triggered me the most to vote him.

Actually, @Cypher333 I forgot you had the vig. I agree with Camo for once, you should shoot KoN today. His role says that he can't be lynched, but he will die if you shoot him. His role claim is pretty scummy because it's just a nerfed version of my role; if it evolved at 50 I'd believe it, but it devolves so I don't trust it at all.

If you shoot KoN we will be able to agree to lynch GM Drac. If you shoot Drac we might end up having our lynch on KoN blocked. This way generates the most info for us.

I think everyone that is town is torn right now between these options. We can never know unless we'll vote. I think GM is scum not just because he is not contributing but also because he just gives that vibe from his few posts here. "I trust you on this one" then voting for Jeremy with no further explanation is one of the things that had triggered me the most to vote him.
Yeah, "I'll have to trust you on this one" is something I only say if I'm scum. I've managed some pretty successful backpedals this way before.

But the thing is Jeremy flipped wolf.
Yeah. Drac didn't express any reasons for lynching Jeremy before then and if he'd jumped on with a bit of reasoning once the lynch built up speed it would have looked sorta scummy. Saying "I'm trusting you on this" means that he's not looking out of character and suddenly having this huge case, it carries on his passive inactivity but still gets him the townie cred he so dearly desires as mafia.
From all of this, I will ##VOTE: GM DRACLORD
You shot KoN yet? :D

Yeah. Drac didn't express any reasons for lynching Jeremy before then and if he'd jumped on with a bit of reasoning once the lynch built up speed it would have looked sorta scummy. Saying "I'm trusting you on this" means that he's not looking out of character and suddenly having this huge case, it carries on his passive inactivity but still gets him the townie cred he so dearly desires as mafia.
He gets no townie cred. He would get townie cred if he provided logic. Scum would provide reasoning if they jumped on their buddies wagon for the town cred.

He gets no townie cred. He would get townie cred if he provided logic. Scum would provide reasoning if they jumped on their buddies wagon for the town cred.
So you're saying that bandwagoning without any reasoning is townier than throwing out a couple reasons you plucked out of midair?

Yeah, "I'll have to trust you on this one" is something I only say if I'm scum. I've managed some pretty successful backpedals this way before.
To be really honest, like I said before. I post barely minimum previously just to stay alive. And the last time I skipped to many votes, things gotten negatively worst for me.

Since I would be getting more votes if I stay hidden back..
Here is something (since most probably the next time I came here I would be lynch).

I'm not 100% positive KoN is scum but I knew he is emitting a strange aura from my point of view. 50% chance he is very important to keep alive and 50% chance he is most crucial to die. How about we agree on voting someone other then me and KoN or atleast discuss other possibilities. We are loosing precious days just discussing who to kill between 2 person.

I'm not 100% positive KoN is scum but I knew he is emitting a strange aura from my point of view.
Pfffffffthahahahahahahahaha.

Anyway, no, yeah, that actually is my role. I never said it was good. It is basically vanilla after all, as I originally claimed.
Celever, I thought we were friends.
And I can't stress how counter-productive shooting me would be.

So you're saying that bandwagoning without any reasoning is townier than throwing out a couple reasons you plucked out of midair?
No I'm saying it makes you look townier after they flip town. If they flip scum it makes you look scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back