Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly, I don't really follow the lynch on Drac. Most of his game posts have actually happened after the wagon on him started. The argument against him seems to mostly be about lurking and tone, or gut leads. I think JoshB/KoN is a much better lead, but if Cypher is willing to use his ability to shoot KoN during the night, then I guess I'd be willing to switch my vote in the interest of not being at a standstill for another few days.

Obviously... we are the ones who don't know whether he's scum or not. Therefore, we don't know if he knew that Jeremy was scum or not. You're just stating the obvious with that quote.

And because you're probably gonna say something along the lines of "You don't get it", I'll ask you to explain beforehand if there's something I'm missing in your quote.

KoN's flavor and ability don't make that much sense. Every other role in the game has made sense to me.

Well, Camo? Yeowie's role was incredibly strange and out of place (an androgynous clothing designer whose ability was to give out a crystal ball, which still baffles me), yet you don't seem to acknowledge that. I don't recall you immediately jumping on his back for having a strange role. Or does your logic only apply to the players you believe are scum?

I don't particularly like either of today's main wagons, both Keeper and Drac. I don't feel comfortable placing a vote for either of them yet, as I don't think either has much of a case. I'd still love to vote for Athena though...

As it turns out, I didn't even double post in the first place. Figures. Please forget that I made 3/4 of these godforsaken posts. Thank you, and have a nice day.

If GM was scum then he would have attacked Jeremy and not said "I'll trust you guys". Now go back and read my posts.
Not really, no. GM was never one to attack someone with much reasoning, he's always the type of guy who goes unnoticed for the entire game because it's extremely rare for him to attack someone and therefore being attacked himself. For some players what you say may be true, but for Drac the point is kind of moot.

Yeowie's role was incredibly strange and out of place (an androgynous clothing designer whose ability was to give out a crystal ball, which still baffles me), yet you don't seem to acknowledge that. I don't recall you immediately jumping on his back for having a strange role. Or does your logic only apply to the players you believe are scum?
I'm not lynching KoN because his flavor doesn't match. That's just one reason.

If you already act scummy in the first place, why change that when you're actually scum? It makes perfect sense.

I think Keeper might have a ability he unlocks at 50 and that is why he doesn't want us to lynch him. I think lynching him today would be good. If it fails then Cypher just shoots him.
I don't think Keeper would know what his ability does when it unlocks, so this is a bit flawed.

I have been sleeping for a whole night and there are no new posts in Werewolf??

TT, What reason do you have not to vote at all ?

I think we have got to the part where the only players left to vote are those who can't decide/Inactive..
So TT please pick a vote. At least explain why do you think both Keeper and Drac are not worth to vote for.

There's only one way to put an end to this inactivity...

Mass Tag!

@Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra

Admittedly all of the players up to grovylekid maybe steffenka are totally active enough, then curiously activity drops from there (the tag is in order of the signups list in the OP)

Anyway, y'all need to place your votes on GM Drac or the timer's gonna catch up with us!

Or you guys could place your votes on KoN, who still seems to be in the lead if my quick skim for votes from the time of the last official vote count. :p I said I would switch my vote if Cypher would agree to the vig shot, but he hasn't spoken up since then.

Can I just take a moment to say how much I really hate majority necessary vote mechanics? >_>

Or you guys could place your votes on KoN, who still seems to be in the lead if my quick skim for votes from the time of the last official vote count. :p I said I would switch my vote if Cypher would agree to the vig shot, but he hasn't spoken up since then.

Can I just take a moment to say how much I really hate majority necessary vote mechanics? >_>
Only by one vote though, and Drac's the better lynch. Not that either are particularly great, but hey. If you switch your vote Drac will be in the lead and we'll be in exactly the same position as if you don't switch your vote, just with a worse lynch.

Also it's probably best if Cypher doesn't out who he's vigging. Just have some faith in him, if he doesn't kill KoN we can talk about it tomorrow x_____x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back