Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celever can I ask why you (or anyone others) think I'm scummy? I know I've been bandwagoning a lot, but it's only because I have no clue of how I'm supposed to spot scummyness.

Athena, thegrovylekid, GM Draclord. These are the biggest targets for me right now.

GM seems a bit scummier than thegrovylekid.
This is unexpected, i thoug i was for sure dead when i saw the notice that i got tagged.

Me :"I can see things others cant."
Someone : "Dont tell me that you saw ttthe aura"
Me : "took a peek but only the ickon shows up."

I really don't want to reveal the information that will get me kill if I was not lynch. Plus, It's funny no one said anything yet about my previous post

"When you see me dead, just knew I saw nothing in TT while I see something in KON. "I know you guys will figure this out.

##VOTE:GM DracLord

TT, can you response to this? or are you going to keep ignoring me like the last time?

I have analyzed the post, and I have nothing. I am so lost on where to go from here.

I don't know what kind of leads we have from any of these kills.

I think that the best lynch today would be scattered mind or steffenka. They've both displayed rather similar behaviour this game and are both fairly equally scummy. Maybe they're both mafia, but I think right now that ##LYNCH: scattered mind is a slightly better lynch because he's made a couple more contentless posts.
I am the second Mason.
Dayumn, I am good.
@Celever can I ask why you (or anyone others) think I'm scummy? I know I've been bandwagoning a lot, but it's only because I have no clue of how I'm supposed to spot scummyness.
This reads sincere to me, which because he hasn't done much content has thrown me for an even bigger loop.
##UNVOTE: scattered mind

Alright, I have no idea what to do. Someone help me please???

I knew nothing good would come out of Keeper's lynch. Now he's dead, and was a Star Witness to boot! We can't afford to make any more mistakes like that again.

Celever - I believe that he's town, partly due to the fact that he's Mayor Kara and partly because of his general actions up to his point.
Athena - I've made my case on Athena and still believe that she's scum. Not much more to say here.
Drac - I honestly don't know what to make of Drac. I don't think there's been enough for a full case on him, but I'll admit that his behavior has been unusual.
Luispipe - Can't remember much of what he's posted; I'll need to look into him further before making any assumptions.
Mr. Muffin - He hasn't contributed a whole lot, which makes it hard for me to make a judgement either way, but my gut says leaning scum.
Myself - I think it's safe to say that I know I'm town, so I won't bother here. But it is worth noting that I don't believe that anyone has been suspicious of me this entire game. You're smart people.
scattered mind - Has claimed masonry with Cinesra. This doesn't clear him though, as town-mafia masons aren't an unusual addition to a setup like this. Leaning scum due to his actions today and yesterday. I'll have a more complete case soon.
Chaos Jackal - Leaning town. He and I share a similar view of most of the other players, which is good enough for me.
Cypher - If he was indeed responsible for Keeper's death, then he's cleared, as the update specified that the attacker wasn't with the mafia.
steffenka - He seems like a typical inexperienced town member, but I can't be too sure. Right in the middle.
thegrovylekid - Fairly neutral, don't really know where to go for him, but leaning slight town.
Ice Espeon - See Luispipe
Cinesra - Has claimed masonry with scattered mind. Same thing applies, but I'm leaning towards town for him since he came right out and said it early on in the game.

My scum suspects are Athena, scattered mind, and probably either Luis or Ice Espeon if I find something.

##VOTE: Athena

TT, can you response to this? or are you going to keep ignoring me like the last time?
I don't know what Drac meant by that, and I doubt I'm going to until the game is over. And I wasn't aware that I was supposedly ignoring you before.

Amidst the chaos, no one noticed the note that was tacked onto the guillotine. It read:

Second ability evolved: learned Detective April Dixon is confirmed town. Athena is definitely scum and must be lynched today. -Martin

Are you actually still looking into me even though I cleared 2 town already? :v I can't wait to say "I told you so" when this is over.

Last night was crazy, gotta say that. :/ But I guess we still have a nice lead on Drac.

##Vote: GM Draclord

I knew nothing good would come out of Keeper's lynch. Now he's dead, and was a Star Witness to boot! We can't afford to make any more mistakes like that again.

Drac - I honestly don't know what to make of Drac. I don't think there's been enough for a full case on him, but I'll admit that his behavior has been unusual.
Luispipe - Can't remember much of what he's posted; I'll need to look into him further before making any assumptions.
scattered mind - Has claimed masonry with Cinesra. This doesn't clear him though, as town-mafia masons aren't an unusual addition to a setup like this. Leaning scum due to his actions today and yesterday. I'll have a more complete case soon.
Cypher - If he was indeed responsible for Keeper's death, then he's cleared, as the update specified that the attacker wasn't with the mafia.
Cinesra - Has claimed masonry with scattered mind. Same thing applies, but I'm leaning towards town for him since he came right out and said it early on in the game.

My scum suspects are Athena, scattered mind, and probably either Luis or Ice Espeon if I find something.

##VOTE: Athena

I don't know what Drac meant by that, and I doubt I'm going to until the game is over. And I wasn't aware that I was supposedly ignoring you before.

Can I ask you why NOT voting for Drac? If his behavior is unusual? I don't understand why not to vote him.
Luispipe- I am really surprised that you are bringing Luis as a possible suspect while forgetting the whole seer thing that had pretty much proven with bbninjas' death.
I voted for him and got yelled for it, Jeremy supported the idea and now you forget all about ?
About me: You can read back and see how I was the first one to vote for Jeremy. The fact that I'm a mason is not my only prove for my innocence. Also if it worth anything, I didn't vote for Keeper.
Cypher- Make sense.
Cinesra- How can you think one mason is town and another is scum? How is it even possible ?

Amidst the chaos, no one noticed the note that was tacked onto the guillotine. It read:

.. If April Dixon is confirmed town why won't you step out and show yourself? Can't it be helpful to guess who checked him?
If not then this statement appears to give us something when it actually gives us nothing. Which I guess you can call it scummy.
TT is the only one who is so dedicated to vote for Athena. Maybe it is you?

Athena, can you response to that?

I have been sleeping for a whole night and there are no new posts in Werewolf??

TT, What reason do you have not to vote at all ?

I think we have got to the part where the only players left to vote are those who can't decide/Inactive..
So TT please pick a vote. At least explain why do you think both Keeper and Drac are not worth to vote for.

This is the first message you didn't answer me TT.

How can you think one mason is town and another is scum? How is it even possible ?
It's happened before. Masons are just people who can communicate because they're family or part of a club or something so one could have turned evil or be an impostor or something in terms of flavor. It isn't the case this time around because my role explicitly states that we're both town, though.

Are you actually still looking into me even though I cleared 2 town already? :v I can't wait to say "I told you so" when this is over.

Last night was crazy, gotta say that. :/ But I guess we still have a nice lead on Drac.

##Vote: GM Draclord
My apologies, I seriously forgot about the whole seer dealio you had going on. It's good enough of a claim for me for the time being.

Can I ask you why NOT voting for Drac? If his behavior is unusual? I don't understand why not to vote him.
Luispipe- I am really surprised that you are bringing Luis as a possible suspect while forgetting the whole seer thing that had pretty much proven with bbninjas' death.
I voted for him and got yelled for it, Jeremy supported the idea and now you forget all about ?
About me: You can read back and see how I was the first one to vote for Jeremy. The fact that I'm a mason is not my only prove for my innocence. Also if it worth anything, I didn't vote for Keeper.
Cypher- Make sense.
Cinesra- How can you think one mason is town and another is scum? How is it even possible ?
Unusual doesn't necessarily mean scummy. Those two cryptic messages Drac left us the other day are unusual, but I don't think it necessarily makes him scum.
I covered Luis above.
As for you and Cinesra, it's entirely possible for one player in a mason chat to be aligned with the town while the other is aligned with be wolves. You can even see samples of this in some past games.

.. If April Dixon is confirmed town why won't you step out and show yourself? Can't it be helpful to guess who checked him?
If not then this statement appears to give us something when it actually gives us nothing. Which I guess you can call it scummy.
TT is the only one who is so dedicated to vote for Athena. Maybe it is you?

Athena, can you response to that?
The announcer normally shouldn't reveal themselves until it's completely necessary, since it defeats the whole purpose of having a semi-anonymous messenger. It's entirely possible to work out who the announcer could be with a little bit of guesswork. The thing is, you've been against our announcer since the very beginning, which raises a few red flags for me. Why do you continue to doubt a source of information that's unquestionably aligned with the town?

And to answer your question from yesterday, I didn't believe either of the two candidates were scum, and I'm at least half-right. My bet is that Drac gets lynched today and turns up town just like Keeper did, although I've been wrong before.

I'm still confident with voting Athena off though. Feel free to hop on her lynch anytime guys.

It doesn't have to be... it's just more possible, if they are Martin. Anyway, as I said before, I am almost certain of which player is the announcer (and I townread that player), and don't forget he makes too bold a claim. Unless the announcer is scum AND the mafia managed to find out that Athena is a Star Witness (in the kinda unlikely case we have more than five), there is no reason to take such a risk if the announcer is scum, since everything else they might say later on would be disregarded as lies. Athena is on my possible scum list anyway, and the confidence of the announcer sways me to his favor... I'll stick to Drac for now though, and go with Athena tomorrow.

Hoooooold up.
Celever Athena GM DracLord Luispipe8 Mr.Muffin TwistedTurtwig scattered mind Chaos Jackal Cypher333 steffenka thegrovylekid Ice Espeon Cinesra
Take off the confirmed town (I'm including myself here since I'm cleaned by flavour really not under any suspicion here)
Athena GM DracLord Mr.Muffin TwistedTurtwig Chaos Jackal steffenka thegrovylekid Ice Espeon
~
Celever scattered mind Cinesra Luispipe8 Cypher333

We got 5 confotowns and 8 possible mafia. If we get the announcer (who is cleaned by flavour) to claim and the role name which the announcer just cleaned (clearly through use of an ability, else he wouldn't even know said role name is in the game) we got 7 confotowns and 6 possible mafia. In other words we win.

Mass claim gogogogogogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back