Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That flavour's pretty weird. Why does it talk about kids bringing in guns? I don't think this makes you mafia, but I think you're hiding something.
It's a joke about how Zoe, a high school teacher, doesn't understand how her brother can like teaching kids all day, but at least he kids won't shoot up the school. High school shootings are a notable thing that has happened in the States (Columbine, etc). It seems pretty clear to me that it's flavor with some dark humor and is no way trying to imply that there are teenagers in the mafia or whatever.

As for suspects outside of Drac and Athena, thegrovylekid and IE stand out to me as potential "fly under the radar types". I've also townread CJ and Muffin for a while, mostly because they seem to genuinely contribute when they post.

OK, I'm really confused now. Athena is the next candidate for me; the announcer's confidence makes me think she is a good one.

##UNVOTE: GM Draclord

##VOTE: Athena

But why would she start a vote on Jeremy ? With all that rage on me when I voted for Luis? You think it was all a one big (huge) act? That is the main reason I thought she is town.
It is kind of believable though..she had posted this before she got so mad, stating how this Mafia game is all so serious while she is used to joke/silly game and really changed her strategy/mood after the first announcement about her.

Plus, why didn't she response to the announcer so far? (she was online a lot since that announcement)
If TT is town as GM hinted, and my feeling about TT as town (and possibly the announcer) is correct, Athena is indeed scum.

SS blocked Athena., according to her. Jeremy also claimed that he was blocked which turned up as false.
Maybe that is a part of this Mafia's strategy to make them look townie or something?

##VOTE:Athena

@Ice Espeon , where are you really?

But why would she start a vote on Jeremy ? With all that rage on me when I voted for Luis? You think it was all a one big (huge) act? That is the main reason I thought she is town.
It is kind of believable though..she had posted this before she got so mad, stating how this Mafia game is all so serious while she is used to joke/silly game and really changed her strategy/mood after the first announcement about her.

Plus, why didn't she response to the announcer so far? (she was online a lot since that announcement)
If TT is town as GM hinted, and my feeling about TT as town (and possibly the announcer) is correct, Athena is indeed scum.

SS blocked Athena., according to her. Jeremy also claimed that he was blocked which turned up as false.
Maybe that is a part of this Mafia's strategy to make them look townie or something?

##VOTE:Athena

@Ice Espeon , where are you really?

Link didn't work: Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Apologies for the delay. I lost my internet for a while.

scattered mind: 0 (Celever)
GM DracLord: 0 (Chaos Jackal scattered mind)
Athena: 8 (LYNCHED) (TwistedTurtwig, Chaos Jackal, Celever, scattered mind)

Not voting: 9 (Athena, GM DracLord, Luispipe8, Mr.Muffin, Cypher333, steffenka, thegrovylekid, Ice Espeon, Cinesra)

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Day Four

The discussion was brief. It looked like the town had finally started to get its act together. The person leaving the notes really wanted Athena to face the guillotine, but apparently they were not yet brave enough to come forward with their name. Hoping that the note-writer was on to something, they brought Athena to the guillotine and placed her inside. Just before the blade ended her life, she was heard to yell, "Long live Tristan Wise!"

Athena has been lynched! Athena was:

You are Duane Polanco, and you are aligned with the mafia. You were there when the hideout was raided, but you managed to escape using a secret passage. You're the muscle of this outfit, making people the proverbial offer they can't refuse. You were the only one who got out in the raid, which makes you the perfect person to ascend to power now that the boss is locked up.

Active Ability: Threaten
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will threaten them with bodily harm, dissuading them from using any Active Abilities during that night.

Active Ability: Pulverize
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than you or your teammates. That player will lose all Passive and Active Abilities for the rest of the game.

Win Condition: All Star Witnesses are killed and Pandora's Box does not open

The town celebrated, but it was short lived; for the box will soon open, and unless one side could claim victory, it would be the end of everything.

Night 4 ends Wednesday, August 26, 2015, at 7 AM CST. Get your actions in, those of you with them.

Pandora's Box timer: 63

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Night Four

The mafia was quiet this evening. An order was given - an assassin, sent out. His target: Celever. The assassin silently crept through the shadows and arrived at Celever's door. But just as the killer was about to enter the house, an impossibly bright light shone from an unknown source that filled the area as if it were day. Panicked, the assassin fled before his identity could be seen by curious townsfolk. Then, the light dissipated, and the citizens of Kara's Vale continued to sleep as if nothing happened.

Everyone who went to sleep last night woke up in the morning. This was a blessing - or was it? The statue rumbled visibly. The spirits were making their presence known. How long would it be until the statue gave way and all life was snuffed out? No one knew for sure.

There was another note tacked onto the guillotine. It read:

We need to lynch another scum member, and in record time. I'm revealing today. -Martin

There are twelve players in the game. Votes to lynch: 7

Day five ends whenever a player is lynched. If you don't post today, you risk being modkilled.

@Celever @GM DracLord @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Ice Espeon @Cinesra

Pandora's Box timer: 65

Love you doc! <3
##VOTE:Ice Espeon

You didn't answer me and didn't post at all but still have not been modkilled..
This might indicate alignment in some games, but PMJ has made it clear that he modkills based on activity and not affiliation. Though that does beg the question as to why @thegrovylekid and @Ice Espeon haven't been modkilled yet, because they've both been really inactive. More inactive than Luctini, for example, and he was modkilled. It probably means they've been submitting night actions, and the only reason they would have for only doing things at night and not helping out during the day is if they're mafia.

However, I kinda doubt that they are both mafia because that's too easy. Lets have another look at our list of potential mafia:
GM DracLord
Mr.Muffin
TwistedTurtwig
Chaos Jackal
thegrovylekid
Ice Espeon
Once our announcer outs himself, this will go down to 5. We're looking good in terms of numbers. There were 23 players at the start of this game, and 3 dead mafia. There are 4 dead Star Witnesses, and logic dictates that there will be the same amount of mafia as there are Star Witnesses. This means that there are at least 2 mafia left, I'm willing to bet 3, which means that we basically have a 60% chance of lynching mafia if they were all as scummy and towny as each other. Of course, most of us town read Muffin, so if he's not the announcer that's basically an 80% chance of lynching mafia if our reads are right.

Looking at these facts, I've changed my mind about both IE and grovyle being mafia being too easy -- it's arguably likely that they both are. As such, ##VOTE: Ice Espeon. Announcer, there's probably little reason to out yourself just this moment. In fact, there's a decent reason not to right now, which I don't want to say in case the mafia haven't figured it out.

Remember when I said you guys would have ample time to bicker with each other? That was assuming I wasn't going to have to hand out a timer penalty.

I've done the math, and it's officially time to hurry up.

It's also worth noting that someone has an increased vote weight (unless the Day ended for some other reason). It's safe to assume that whoever had that was town, unless a mafia member with extra vote weight decided to hammer an ally just like that.

My ability:

You are Teri Reese, and you are aligned with the town. You are a brilliant young lady with exceptional mimicry skills. If you weren't eight years old, you could probably make a lucrative living out of this talent.

Passive Ability: Universal Backup
When the timer reaches 70, you will be called as a Star Witness.

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

Someone prevented me from speaking yesterday, which is why I wasn't modkilled. I haven't been as involved as others in this game mainly because I haven't got an information role, and when I haven't got one I perform poorly >.< (see Athena's game).

It's also worth noting that someone has an increased vote weight (unless the Day ended for some other reason). It's safe to assume that whoever had that was town, unless a mafia member with extra vote weight decided to hammer an ally just like that.
Votes were worth double yesterday, but PMJ forgot to tell us. Look at the final vote count:
Athena: 8 (LYNCHED) (TwistedTurtwig, Chaos Jackal, Celever, scattered mind)
4 votes, vote weight of eight. If one person had an increased vote weight it would have been a vote weight of 5 which is completely broken lol.
My ability:

Someone prevented me from speaking yesterday, which is why I wasn't modkilled. I haven't been as involved as others in this game mainly because I haven't got an information role, and when I haven't got one I perform poorly >.< (see Athena's game).
This could very easily be a fake claim. I think we'll have to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back