Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Zoe Barrett, and you are aligned with the town. You and your twin brother Joey, who is also aligned with the town, are both schoolteachers in Kara's Vale. You have no idea how your brother can handle babysitting all those little brats for seven hours a day before going home to his own, but at least chances are low that any of his kids will bring a gun to school. I guess he's got that going for him.
Passive Ability: Sibling Connection
You may speak to Joey privately in the following QuickTopic:IS IT OKAY TO GIVE THE LINK? (Devolves when the timer hits 40)
Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

You are Zoe Barrett, and you are aligned with the town. You and your twin brother Joey, who is also aligned with the town, are both schoolteachers in Kara's Vale. You have no idea how your brother can handle babysitting all those little brats for seven hours a day before going home to his own, but at least chances are low that any of his kids will bring a gun to school. I guess he's got that going for him.
Passive Ability: Sibling Connection
You may speak to Joey privately in the following QuickTopic:IS IT OKAY TO GIVE THE LINK? (Devolves when the timer hits 40)
Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open
That flavour's pretty weird. Why does it talk about kids bringing in guns? I don't think this makes you mafia, but I think you're hiding something.

Anyway, there's really no reason not to believe that claim right now. If we still have a scanner left it wouldn't be a bad idea to scan one of Cinesra or scattered mind; if one's lying both are.

So, these are our potential mafia candidates:
@Athena
@GM DracLord
@Mr.Muffin
@TwistedTurtwig
@Chaos Jackal
@steffenka
@thegrovylekid
@Ice Espeon

Everyone claim please.

Not a chance. Mafia has safe claims, for one; we risk a badly concealed Star Witness in case there is another one; and there's still more mafia left alive than Star Witnesses regardless (unless the game has like three mafia members, which I doubt), meaning that a mass claim will probably be more detrimental to the town than it will be for scum.

I, for one, am not claiming. I don't care if everyone jumps on me for acting scummy; I have said my opinion pretty clearly, and if you think it over you'll see claiming isn't a good choice.

Not a chance. Mafia has safe claims, for one; we risk a badly concealed Star Witness in case there is another one; and there's still more mafia left alive than Star Witnesses regardless (unless the game has like three mafia members, which I doubt), meaning that a mass claim will probably be more detrimental to the town than it will be for scum.

I, for one, am not claiming. I don't care if everyone jumps on me for acting scummy; I have said my opinion pretty clearly, and if you think it over you'll see claiming isn't a good choice.
Ok, I was about to say "it doesn't matter if we out another star witness we still have our doc" but then I realised our doc would be outed if we mass claimed soooooo maybe not.

However, the announcer and April Dixon should 100% claim at least their role names, not even their abilities. That puts us at a huge advantage over mafia. @Chaos Jackal you have no issues with that?

Simply put, I don't like claims. If the announcer and the detective feel like they need to come out, I won't stop them. Perhaps it will even be beneficial, who knows (not to mention I also get to confirm whether or not my suspicions about the announcer, and, now that I think of it, the detective, are correct).

Simply put, I don't like claims. If the announcer and the detective feel like they need to come out, I won't stop them. Perhaps it will even be beneficial, who knows (not to mention I also get to confirm whether or not my suspicions about the announcer, and, now that I think of it, the detective, are correct).
Could you explain your rationale behind this? I don't see how it couldn't be beneficial -- no one's listening to the announcer's suspicions on Thena anyway and having two more confotowns really can't be a bad thing.

A claim always has the downside of giving info to scum, and with the scum already being the informed minority any info is often more beneficial to them than to the town. In this case, with the amount of more or less confirmed town we have, it may not be bad. But it's possible that, if there's another Star Witness, it's the detective, and I don't wanna risk it. We can go for it, sure, but we must proceed carefully.

You are Detective April Dixon, and you are aligned with the town. After your grandfather, the founder of your family's lucrative cider business, was murdered, you took it upon yourself to investigate and help bring the murderers to justice after the case went cold. You prefer to use your talents to help friends and family, but you won't turn away anyone with a sack full of gold.

Active Ability: Track
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn who that player targeted during that night.

As I expected here. It made sense for the tracker to be the detective.

Let's see if I guessed right for the reporter too, in case they decide to claim.

Boy was I wrong. I said before I'm not 100% sure about KoN but he emits a strange Aura.

Eliminating me is bad for the town if you guys decides to lynch me. The minute I say more about the Aura I'm as good as dead since Mafia wouldnt like me.
Anyway, I'm gonna be lynch if I don't reveal.

I got an ability that can see if a person has an aura. It has a 50% successful rate. If a person has an Aura he is either the Witness or the Mafia. I tried it twice already. and one of it was KoN.

Boy was I wrong. I said before I'm not 100% sure about KoN but he emits a strange Aura.

Eliminating me is bad for the town if you guys decides to lynch me. The minute I say more about the Aura I'm as good as dead since Mafia wouldnt like me.
Anyway, I'm gonna be lynch if I don't reveal.

I got an ability that can see if a person has an aura. It has a 50% successful rate. If a person has an Aura he is either the Witness or the Mafia. I tried it twice already. and one of it was KoN.

With such a helpful ability, I don't understand why didn't you contribute ? You haven't used that ability the whole game ? Have you used that ability and did nothing with it?

With such a helpful ability, I don't understand why didn't you contribute ? You haven't used that ability the whole game ? Have you used that ability and did nothing with it?
It's only been 3 nights. I could hardly share any useful information. Outing this ability this early in Mafia isn't really beneficial to the town. But since it's either loosing a Mafia lynch chance and me being targetted by Mafia tonight. I guess I'll rather we have the lynch option open. Plus, I wouldn't say this ability is helpful when the only place I could convey the information is here thus. If I say I saw someone has an aura and the mafia knew that person is not one of them, it would help them instead of helping the town outing a mafia.

OK, I'm really confused now. Athena is the next candidate for me; the announcer's confidence makes me think she is a good one.

##UNVOTE: GM Draclord

##VOTE: Athena

Eh, I'd believe it.

I do think that ##VOTE: Athena isn't a bad idea at all. I thought about it and while I said earlier that this lynch could be being pushed by mafia, and it still could be, we know that at least one townie thinks the lynch is a good idea -- the announcer. I also brought it up Day 1 and Thena hasn't really done anything to convince me otherwise... IIRC bbninjas was behind this lynch too.

I'd believe steff's claim; there isn't any reason not to.
Athena
GM DracLord
Mr.Muffin
TwistedTurtwig
Chaos Jackal
thegrovylekid
Ice Espeon

I'd like to take Drac off the list too buuuuuut that's a pretty good safe claim ability. Don't get me wrong, it's also very feasibly town, it just doesn't feel quite right on a townie. It's potentially a big hinderance to our efforts if you out the Star Witnesses as a scumread. I'm thinking the mafia just have a way of figuring out the Star Witnesses at night (which was unneeded in the end since Camo found them all for you anyway :v :v :v) and your safe involves possibly finding out scum because obviously you know them and can make a fake. Hoooooowever this isn't exactly solid and I think Thena is a better lynch. You're just not on the list of confotown and there's not really anything you can do to put yourself there for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back