Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, the main reason I'm being voted is my post aren't contributing. That is true, but if you played with me long enough you knew I'm never much of a contributor as I still not used to over-analysing. I started playing Mafia during simpler time and never quite adapted to the play time nowdays.
I lack in posting for most of the time since I'm juggling my time spending here. It's quite common for me to be spacing out more whenever I started my new semestar.
CJ is you remember the old games, my least contribution also mostly linked to me being a lone townie. Where the only place I could find info is in the thread and I tend to not clearly see everyone's intention. When I don't have people to discuss with I don't really have much to say.

However I have the urged to ##VOTE: Keeper of Night even before I see he is being voted for by others.

Thanks for the answer:]

I find it hard to believe GM..

First, you say you are not contributing because you don't know how to "over-analysing" (I don't think everyone needs to post Athena's level, a short post with an actual thought from you is quite enough) then, you say that you thought about voting Keeper before the current wagon. If that so, why didn't you post anything about that ?

I thought I had my vote on Keeper, oh well: ##vote: Keeper

And it looks like Keeper just dropped off the face of the Earth.

Keeper's making a safeclaim, hence why he's not posting.
Actually, I just got to a comp not long ago, and blatantly decided to ignore Camoclone.
Instead, I've been looking into the wagon made on me so far, so that when I present my case I can use my role to back it up.

Actually, I just got to a comp not long ago, and blatantly decided to ignore Camoclone.
Instead, I've been looking into the wagon made on me so far, so that when I present my case I can use my role to back it up.
What do people think? Scum or no? It sounds like Keeper is unaware that it is public knowledge that PMJ gave scum full safeclaims.

KoN isn't posting his safeclaim because PMJ didn't give scum a VT one. I doubt VT's exist in this game. I think they exist as people who evolve.

What do people think? Scum or no? It sounds like Keeper is unaware that it is public knowledge that PMJ gave scum full safeclaims.
blinkblink
Yeah, no, didn't know that.

Anyways, I'm not sure what Keeper is doing, but he is suspiciously lurking and not being helpful, and I don't like it. It doesn't help that he was Josh's replacement, who I found suspicious in the first place.
vote: Keeper of Night
Already addressed this, but this was bbninjas first (attempt) to vote me. Before Jerm was mk'd. What Josh did to make you suspicious idk, but he was new, so I can't really help anything he did.
While scum would love to grab a hold of a bandwagon, bbninjas was rather early and he didn't have much of a case with him. He also got flustered after I "gave up." For now, doesn't bother me.

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT
I'll look back over Jeremy later but based off what I remember this is a good place to be.
Good for you. Still no case though.

Celever voted me in here, but unvoted before my last thoughts, so def not scummy to me.

Celever I am confused on what you are doing, but I think it is funny.

##VOTE:KEEPER OF NIGHT

Stay gold Celever <3
Muffin wagon JUMP.

Jeremy defends Josh too much. He has defended new players before but not that much. Plus I think KoN and Josh are scummy.
No case. Jerm went mad at you attacking new players, makes sense that'd he'd defend another new player.

Ooooh Athena.
A tl;dr of Jeremy in this game:

(If I don't mention something, chances are I just didn't find it meaningful. Jeremy's had a lot of posts in this game, and this post is meant as more of a summary of his overall play for the first few days and the highlighting of some specific key posts, points, and phrases.)

Jeremy's first actual game post... is actually about Camo voting for new players. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising.
Noted above.

Some speculation about the timer, then some back and forth with Celever about his scum reads. Claims CJ is his #2 scum read here, with his #1 scum read being... himself. Since I guess he did vote for himself D2, we can't argue that he didn't go with his scum reads. :U
Jerm was trolling pretty hard from what I've seen.

Later, he's butting heads with Camo about the JoshB push, starts here. This seems to be during Camo's main push against JoshB. Despite Jeremy's disagreements with Camo about lynching newbie JoshB, he's perfectly willing to put his first vote on a different newbie, and with almost no explanation:
That is odd, and contradicts my theory, but again, not responsible for what happened before.

After this, he goes back to his argument against Camo for picking on new folk, then later expresses his frustration at the difficulty in lynching someone during the D1 phase. The following exchange with Celever is actually somewhat interesting; it starts here. Jeremy seems convinced of JoshB's innocence.

Jeremy's silent for a while as Cinesra is discussed, then jumps back in with a vote change... sort of. Celever asks him to vote for his biggest scum read, and we get:
I won't argue that Jerm was definitely defending Josh, but I can't really say why. I'm not a Mason, or have any connections that I know of.

When the Celever lynch begins to take off, Jeremy is willing to swap his vote to Celever for the sake of getting a lynch, then goes back to arguing with Camo (in other words, business as usual). I find it somewhat interesting that Jeremy doesn't really bring back his earlier suspicions of Celever with his vote, just goes with it for the sake of going with it, which makes me think his earlier stab at Celever was more hot air than anything else.

Anyway, the argument with Camo continues until Game Freeze for the first part of D1 where Celever's lynch slip is used. Then, as soon as the day continues, he's back at it again.

(NOTE: I'm not really saying much about the nature of Jeremy's arguments with Camo because I don't really find them interesting or useful. They mostly break down to issues with Camo's playstyle, which has been beaten to death enough.)

It's another few pages before Jeremy pops in with game discussion, this time arguing against the Celever re-lynch, which at this point has been picking up steam.

A few posts later, he puts in a bolded "vote" on Camo, though without the ##, so it wouldn't have been counted.

Camo asks Jeremy why he voted Celever if he thinks he's not scum, and Jeremy's reply is more or less that he just wanted to move the game along and he distances himself from the Celever lynch a lot. There are some replies to this by bb and Camo, but Jeremy ignores them for now to answer a question from Luis's about the box timer related to abilities. Jeremy says his is 20, though we know this is a lie since his Role Flip showed that his ability would have evolved at 60. I'm not sure why he would lie about that, other than to deny information to the town, I suppose.

His next post is after a vote count when he notices that his vote on Camo didn't stick, so he makes it official. The very next post, he swaps his vote over to Yeowie again, since the Yeowie vote is at this point picking up steam related to the safe claim discussion. He was the second to last person to get on the Yeowie lynch before there was majority and game freeze for the end of D1 for reals.

Shortly after the start of D2, Jeremy starts off with this post, apparently discussing/inquiring about TheGuy's death, though it doesn't seem to pick up any steam, and his next post is answering a mechanics related question that I'd asked about, quoting one of Luis's posts, then he's quiet for a while, until the Luis vote starts picking up steam when he posts this gem:

This was the main post that I was voting Jeremy for D2/D3. Whether or not you agree with my assessment about the cons of lynching the claimed seer, there's lots of scummy things here, but I already talked about that previously and we know Jeremy's scum now, so I won't get into it again. He ignored my vote and pushing on him, but posts again shortly after to encourage steffenka to come forward and claim the information he was hinting at (which leads into the whole CJ discussion), and Jeremy himself joins into that discussion with a minor defense of CJ:

bb calls him out on this post (bb is, in fact, already voting for Jeremy at this point, and Jeremy reacts rather angrily to this, going so far as to vote for himself and effectively ragequit for the day because he feels people are attacking him for analyzing. A few more votes get tacked onto Jeremy's pile at this point, though there's a bit of a counterpush against me. True to his word, Jeremy doesn't comment on anything for a while until there's a vote count, and even then he only posts to remind people that there's only 1 more vote needed on him until he's lynched, and to dig at Camo some more. Shortly after, it's game freeze for the end of D2.

D3 is really just Jeremy going up against Camo's playstyle again. The only game-related post worth mentioning is that he claims to have been blocked during N2.
All that was solely on Jerm, but I will say that him bandwagoning the seer is what led me to vote him.

My own thoughts and analysis:
There are 2 main things that pop out at me from looking at this:

1) Jeremy was very vocal about defending JoshB and attacking Camo's playstyle of voting for newbies. However, this is very specifically aimed at JoshB. Jeremy had little to say about the other newbies, for the most part, and was perfectly willing to lynch another newbie, Yeowie, both early on in D1 and later wagoning onto the vote that got him lynched, and seemingly expressing no remorse.

2) Jeremy's defense of CJ acting on Luctini seems to me what kicked off his downward spiral. Although D3 discussion mostly revolved around his problems with Camo's playstyle, the D2 meltdown (including self-vote) stemmed from his analysis of steffenka's watcher claim and info dump and his conclusions about CJ.

To me, these things both point to +++scum points at JoshB and CJ, though JoshB slightly more than CJ, admittedly. Since he has been replaced by KoN, I will put in a vote for ##vote: Keeper.
An actual case my goodness.
Jeremy did defend Josh, and it is weird that he would attack another new player if that was his reason for defending Josh. I don't have an answer to that, I wasn't there. But if it had been me from the start, I think things may have been very different.

More minor, but based on Jeremy's other votes and actions, it does, in my mind, give a +inno points towards Luis, bb, and Camo. My opinions of Celever based on this analysis are mixed, but if I'm willing to give Luis +inno points, and Luis is vouching for Celever, I guess that leads where it leads.
I agree on these points.

From what I understand, the main reason I'm being voted is my post aren't contributing. That is true, but if you played with me long enough you knew I'm never much of a contributor as I still not used to over-analysing. I started playing Mafia during simpler time and never quite adapted to the play time nowdays.
I lack in posting for most of the time since I'm juggling my time spending here. It's quite common for me to be spacing out more whenever I started my new semestar.
CJ is you remember the old games, my least contribution also mostly linked to me being a lone townie. Where the only place I could find info is in the thread and I tend to not clearly see everyone's intention. When I don't have people to discuss with I don't really have much to say.

However I have the urged to ##VOTE: Keeper of Night even before I see he is being voted for by others.
Addressed. Still need you to post your actual reason for voting me.

I do find it a bit suspicious that Jeremy protected Josh, but was so willing to lynch Yeowie, considering both were new players, so I'll go with ##Vote: Keeper of Night

Also what was the reason Josh and Mega Adi were subbed out. If I'm understanding this correctly they were the same person, but are we talking irl?
Yeah, same person.
Also, another wagon jump. Most suspicious of you and Drac at the moment.

Give me a good reason why you shouldn't post your safeclaim. It takes 2 seconds to c/p. And you already claimed.
Already gave my reason, so if you'd just-
No I don't count "I want to wait and post my role when I make a full defense" as a legit reason.
That's your problem, not mine. Also, as you'll see from my role, I have no reason to make a defense. This is all me trying to give us more suspects.

Here's that role btw.
You replace JoshB. Here is your role PM:

You are Howard Wilkerson, and you are aligned with the town. You and your son buy and sell precious gems. Because of Kara's Vale's mafia problem, you choose to work exclusively by referral, subjecting everyone who wants to do business with you to a rigorous background check. It eats into your profits a little, but you don't care since it also does an excellent job of keeping the mafia away.

Passive Ability: One of the Good Guys
You can't be lynched. (Devolves when the timer hits 50)

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open
So yes, I am vanilla. Or, will be shortly. The timer quickly jumped due to the mk all the way to 47. Probably my last day to use my immunity.
My "final thoughts" were to see if it would scare any scum into unvoting. Should be noted that CJ (somebody Athena suspected, if you all care to connect the dots) did unvote.
Camo seems highly convinced of me being scum, and that's good, because it probably means he's town. Scum wouldn't want to stay so adamant on a claimed town to risk them looking scummy.

Lets go with this:

Camo, again you keep on pressing on and on again on one person in an unreasonable manner. With posts practically every second, and really pointless ones at that. I think you are scummy and people are afraid to vote for you, because other people probably will bandwagon on when you get scared and start accusing the person that called you out.

##VOTE: Camoclone
Mega Adi posts this right before JoshB. Mega Adi is the one who Josh doesn't care about. Why? Because he is town. Josh is scum.

The way I see it we should try to lynch BB, or Camo. It is pretty obvious they have something going on. Either a lover role from Camo, or they met in the scum conversation. We are still clueless and have few solid votes, and by lynching one of them we learn so much! For one, we learn what the other person is. It is pretty obvious they are on the same side, or else there is no reason to back each other up. Unless of course Camo thinks he is "loving" a townie, but isn't. So depending on what one of them flips we practically know what the other one is. Hopefully one will flip scum, and we have our 2 lynches for the day. And if Camo is the lover role, then we get BB to claim. Some of you may think this is dumb, but it really is all we got as of now.

Oh yeah, give it an hour and I bet BB or Camo will be all over me on how dumb this is. I can practically predict it at this point. ;)

KoN's flavor and ability don't make that much sense. Every other role in the game has made sense to me. I also don't believe that 2 members of the town would have a lynch preventing ability. I think Celever is town therefore KoN must be scum. I could understand it if he is a wolf with that ability. KoN claimed VT. VT. He isn't a VT. Why would a member of the town lie like that with a role like the one KoN claimed? I'm happy where my vote it. If he really isn't lynched then we can wait until 50, until we have more info about KoN, or @Cypher333 .

Thanks for the answer:]

I find it hard to believe GM..

First, you say you are not contributing because you don't know how to "over-analysing" (I don't think everyone needs to post Athena's level, a short post with an actual thought from you is quite enough) then, you say that you thought about voting Keeper before the current wagon. If that so, why didn't you post anything about that ?

It's quite simple actually, I have been spending less time here since this game started roughly the same time I entered my new semestar in university, thus the less time to be here and truthfully I only have been skimming the thread as I do find it hard to fully understand reading 10 pages at a time. I have my doubt on KoN but I don't really have any concrete reason about it. I didn't post anything before since me suddenly voting him without reasons that you guys want to hear would make me a target back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back