Blui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blui129, Haha, no, lol. It's technically the star of a VG team I'm working on currently on the sidelines.

Hehe, hello to you as well.
    You will have to confide in Red Striker then. He/she is quite adept at the aspect of VGC.
    Blui129, I detest playing favorites, but to decide on the top three, there are save a few that would deserve to be in that position. Those three will be competitive video gaming, generating Fakemon, and writing fan-made stories.

Are you dabbling in VG? I'm knowledgeable about the basics of it. But to play competitively, you will have to consult either [member]ShadowLugia[/member] for the standard VG aspect or [member]Red Striker[/member] for VGC. Nevertheless, I am also available in case you ever need any help. It is much preferred to contact me though since I'm online the majority of tonight on chat or PO. Or you can just use the standard email.
    Hold an auction for the dog and permanently rid of yourself of such a hassle.
    You have a dog? Pets are more of a hassle to raise, at least in my opinion.
    And do you think you're finished with everything that you've dealt with?
    Blui129, Ouch. That does sound like a lot of work.

[size=x-small]....can I help in any way? =3[/size]
    I'm quite busy with a few projects I've been working on and off PB. Otherwise, school and my normal routines makes my life the usual. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back