D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Deoxys just isn't my thing. And thanks for messing up how I read. I'm in a forensic science class, and everytime I see 'DNA' I suddenly think someone is referring to you. I know, I'm a derp.
    Also, I have enough time to do image-based too, so I'm on that. Maybe. Probably not.
    Yeah, Illusio's warp spots are terrible, particularly when they strand Pokemon on islets for a turn or more. Again, that's all the more reason why I use birds a lot (or Scyther, Emolga, and Gyarados, if I have them). Also, when defending places, I've found that Shieldon and Lairon put up a good resistance. Even Ranmaru's Dragonair and Nobunaga's Garchomp couldn't kill them.
    Nixtorm was the only challenging one to me. Terrera and Illusio were also bad but just when I didn't have flying guys on-hand. Viperia kind of sucked too because I kept forgetting which secret passages lead to what rooms. Valora was fun to defend when I didn't have strong Pokemon; I had my guys spread out and turn the cogwheels to keep enemies blocked out.
    I have several guys with Staraptor, and a few who have Staravia (including Oichi). I just find it odd because I usually snub them in the regular games. Being able to fly around helps a lot, especially in fights where I need to capture banners to win. Pugilis was especially easy to clear and keep with a bunch of birds in my roster.
    Quick Conquest question: Is it a good idea to keep a bunch of Warriors with evolved flying-type Pokemon in my kingdoms bordering enemy territories? I don't know why, but they seem to have better attack strength than any other Pokemon in the game (especially Staravia and Staraptor).
    DNA, Thanks, DNA and sorry for the confusion.
    I guess you can delete the other one, yeah. I'm currently moving things to Black 2, so I won't be using White for trades.
    And as a matter of fact, what did the doctor say?
    DNA, You STILL have that cough?! How is that possible?
    1.30pm works fine. Earlier is fine too. Just specify.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back