LLR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My op is sort of up to date, but everything that on there, I have or can breed. No I don't need it imidiatly but would like one soon. And I must have been tinking of Salamence when posting that. :p
    LLR,

Hello!
    If you would be so kind to check it for me that would be amazingly helpful! Thank you so much. My code is 0404-6418-5124 and I will go put it in the safari page right now. :3
    LLR,

Thank you! Ill b home in about half an hour ill add ya, and well go from there. Anything in particular i can get you? I dont really have anything too special at this moment.
    LLR, nope i dont care about any of that! Just trying to complete the pokedex before oras comes out so i can concintrate on my new found love for shinys. I was in 4th grade when pokemon came out, i am now 25 and i have yet to complete this dex, and just this week caught my first ever shiny!
    LLR,

Hi LLR, thanks :)

I will follow the link and enter my details there. I know my FC and safari is
    FC: 1306-6293-2478
    Fairy: Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Floette.

Please let me know if you need me to add :)
    LLR,
    Thanks! So, Growlithe, Charmeleon, and Fletchinder? I got a nice safari XD Thanks for your help!
    LLR,
    Thank you, it would be much appreciated! Then I would feel better about adding my friend code to the registry.
    LLR, Thanks for the welcome! It's much appreciated!

I had seen that! One of the reasons I joined haha, thanks for letting me know though! And those other forums look interesting, I'll have to check them all out! Thank you! I'll definitely try out the trading and battling forums in the future hahaha.

Sure, I could use the safari, I know I have a Fire safari with Growlithe and Charmeleon, but I'm not sure of the third since no one has looked at it since I beat the Elite Four haha. My code is 3153-4901-0122.

Thanks and I look forward to being around!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back