E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, No Aipom. If I can't get Spinarak, then I will play it. I'm good with donk decks as well, my first ever deck was Mightyena PL/Skuntank G. I placed 3rd in two tournaments with it. It's still my favorite deck ever.
    evil_elf, Well they are key cards, a Yanmega Prime and a Spinarak.

Mewbox is REALLY hard to play, but if you play around with it you'll be able to understand it.
    evil_elf, I have been playing zpst, but it was not really working for me so i built reshiphloin, but I have not got a chance to use it at BR. what deck are you useing?
    like the other one is too young for him like age wise
    The other one is much to old for him .
    Yo,ttyl ima go to sleep, bye.
    Well i only go to the tuesday league, and there there isnt much girls( i think 3 but 1 is too young for him and one i dont think he would go for) so that leaves 1 but he doesnt hang with her much.
    evil_elf, Thanks, I'll believe in myself if I can get my cards on time :p Anyway, that'd be my last one. I'll just play Mewbox again because I have a better list.
    well i only go to the tuesday league (aparently it got switched to thursday now) if its a girl at the tuesday league i might know but if its another day probly not. I might have a slight idea if she does to the turnaments.
    evil_elf, Thank you. =] Oh that stinks, I hope you get better real soon... If that deck is popular in your area maybe you should test against it. If you play against it a lot it helps you learn how what to do in certain situations and that could help you win tournament games where it matters most.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back