D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, awesome! =) It start off with a lot of general biology and chemistry class, with a shift more towards the chemistry side of things as the years progress. Eventually, it's pretty much strictly a drug-related curriculum, with emphasis on both diagnosing diseases in different organ systems and how to pharmacologically treat them.
    DNA, HOLD IT

orly, witnesses? Why weren't they mentioned in the first place, much less called to the stand? Speaking of which, CALL THEM TO THE STAND THEN BRO

Oh yeah, I don't deserve a guilty verdict; I'm TDL's unofficially appointed lawyer, and I'm defending him from charges of copyright violation. Ergo, TDL is the one I'm
    keeping from receiving a guilty verdict. And Yugioh in a courtroom? The only thing this needs is Beyblade.

DRIGER, ROCK DMASTER'S SOCKS OFF!! LET IT RIIIIIPP!!!

(Also, blow me up all you want; I'VE GOT INFINITE LIVES AND A QUICKSAVE YO)
    DNA, HOLD IT

WTH how can you give me a penalty you ain't the judge bro

And it means zilch that you say you say you have no reason to change the date. That's a baseless claim! You could have, or rather, you DID change the date so you could take credit. And if you say it clearly reads DNA on the bottom right of the card, you say tomato, I say tomaato.

Also, it's completely irrelivant to the case at hand that I joined after TDL, as is that I wasn't around for the era of the dmaster SMASH!!!!!! O_O

Your lack of evidence, reasoning, or a coherent case in general is much more severe then mine, and if anything, YOU'RE the one who deserves a penalty!

*DNA's visor explodes from frustration*
    DNA, OBJECTION

what if you made the card after he joined and just wrote the date as 2009? You have no proof that you made it before he joined. Therefore, YOUR argument is invalid.

(turnabout music plays)
    GUESS WHO'S GETTING A ZELDA 3DS & GOING SHOPPING AT MIDNIGHT & IS REALLY CRAVING HONEY BUNCHES O' OATS

THIS GIRL
    DNA, Uhh... To replace my old PC... It broke...

Another reason for Macs? They last more longer than PCs and doesn't break easily. :p
    DNA, Hahaha, that's only what you think. I can take photos, edit movies, Paint, check my system for viruses, and more.
    DNA, We'll see. The team is headed towards a major overhaul, and I'm still not sure if Claydol will be included in that. I'd hope for the best. ^_^
    DNA, For all we know, Bippa could be a Nazi. I'm not ruling anything out. :p Yeah, and I was hoping that you would notice Claydol in my RMT. I'm actually considering putting him back after Blake's commentary, so hold your breath. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back