• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

|»Jace's Trading Post «|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was just wondering what condition these are in: 1H Ancient Mew promo card and
1H Original Japanese Lugia (Neo Genesis)

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hello, I was just wondering what condition these are in: 1H Ancient Mew promo card and
1H Original Japanese Lugia (Neo Genesis)

not great. Both have surface scratching and very minor edge peeling, as I'v had them so long.

Can I ask the condition of Charizard Base, Pidgeot Jungle, and Unown A Discovery? Are Zard and/or Geot reprints from B2?

Also, probably most important to my interest right now, could I see an actual picture of the Ancient Mew? (If I could get a close-up shot of the bottom, too, that'd be most excellent.) I know it's a bit to ask, but the only way I know how to tell AMs apart (there's like 4-5 different versions of Ancient Mew, lol) is by looking at the actual card itself. :/

Crystal Hikara said:
Can I ask the condition of Charizard Base, Pidgeot Jungle, and Unown A Discovery? Are Zard and/or Geot reprints from B2?

Also, probably most important to my interest right now, could I see an actual picture of the Ancient Mew? (If I could get a close-up shot of the bottom, too, that'd be most excellent.) I know it's a bit to ask, but the only way I know how to tell AMs apart (there's like 4-5 different versions of Ancient Mew, lol) is by looking at the actual card itself. :/

I'll get back to you on this. I'm in the middle of finals, so not much time on my hands, but I'll try.
And I can take a picture of it, but the ancient mew is the one from the first movie, I guarantee you that.. (Or do you mean there are multiple versions of the one that came from the movie?)

Take your time; I know how vicious finals can be ;0

As for Ancient Mew, there are actually 4-5 different versions of the card that I know of. ;D It's the reason I have to ask for pictures. I'd link, but bunnytrack's down.

piplup234 said:
Hi again, I want your 2 BTS, CML for them

What do you have on my wants.

flygon . said:
CML for RH Trapinch RR

What do you have on my wants.

EspeonROX said:
Then how about for 2 BTS?

Maybe, I'll get back to you.
Also, anyone who I either skipped or said I would get back to and forgot, just speak up.. Sorry, been very busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back