“Blooming Waters Premium Collection” Releasing for “151” in February, Set Also Getting Reprinted in Japan!

At some point I’m going to draw a line in the sand and just say “master collection as of *date before anything else releases* ” and stop hunting for all these add on to a binder I thought was FINISHED 😭😭 have they ever released cards for a special sub set a year later other than crown Z ? And now this? I DO NOT LIKE this trend 😮‍💨
That's a good way to look at it. I think this set is definitely in its IPO stages as well. Definitely a buy and hold set for sure

At some point I’m going to draw a line in the sand and just say “master collection as of *date before anything else releases* ” and stop hunting for all these add on to a binder I thought was FINISHED 😭😭 have they ever released cards for a special sub set a year later other than crown Z ? And now this? I DO NOT LIKE this trend 😮‍💨
Great point. Definitely at its IPO stages for growth. A buy and hold for sure.

Promos don’t count to a sweet for me, even if they are not „real Promos. You can’t get these from boosters, so they are not part of it. As easy as is. I get that collectors add these, but they are just that: add one to the set. It would always be masterset + xy for me.
Your approach is definately healthier for the nerves (and most likely wallet)

Back