“Blooming Waters Premium Collection” Releasing for “151” in February, Set Also Getting Reprinted in Japan!

This is going to sell anyway being 151. Stellar Crown maybe needed a couple of extra chase cards.
Most casuals I've seen online were actually complaining about how the Vanusaur/Blastoise were the "same card" as the one from 151, and not entirely new exs. So, I don't think it might've actually helped.

I’ve still yet to buy SIR zard ex, perhaps the price will finally go down

Last edited:
Nobody is acting. Its litteraly the news. As far i have seen, pokebeach never added fake news.
It’s acting if you say 151 English is getting a reprint. People have been screaming that from the rooftops well before this article came out. Nothing in this article says anything about a reprint in English. However it does say that Japanese 151 is getting a reprint, leading me to believe even stronger that 151 English will not see a reprint.

Most casuals I've seen online were actually complaining about how the Vanusaur/Blastoise were the "same card" as the one from 151, and not entirely new exs. So, I don't think it might've actually helped.
True for the ex cards. I was thinking more about the IRs, especially with how difficult IRs are to pull in English.

Back