“Blooming Waters Premium Collection” Releasing for “151” in February, Set Also Getting Reprinted in Japan!

This is going to sell anyway being 151. Stellar Crown maybe needed a couple of extra chase cards.
Most casuals I've seen online were actually complaining about how the Vanusaur/Blastoise were the "same card" as the one from 151, and not entirely new exs. So, I don't think it might've actually helped.

I’ve still yet to buy SIR zard ex, perhaps the price will finally go down

Last edited:
Nobody is acting. Its litteraly the news. As far i have seen, pokebeach never added fake news.
It’s acting if you say 151 English is getting a reprint. People have been screaming that from the rooftops well before this article came out. Nothing in this article says anything about a reprint in English. However it does say that Japanese 151 is getting a reprint, leading me to believe even stronger that 151 English will not see a reprint.

Most casuals I've seen online were actually complaining about how the Vanusaur/Blastoise were the "same card" as the one from 151, and not entirely new exs. So, I don't think it might've actually helped.
True for the ex cards. I was thinking more about the IRs, especially with how difficult IRs are to pull in English.

I don’t know why people are acting like 151 English is getting a reprint. I don’t see that at all. Seems to me they’re cleaning out the rest of their left over product with this final collection box. The fact that the article specifically states that Japanese 151 is getting a reprint and doesn’t say that for English makes me believe in stronger that there will be no English reprint! Wooo!!
151 is sold like fresh bread at stores and you are saying that they are cleaning of their left over product? So they additionally invested for new boxes + promos in order to sell 151 product which is sold like crazy? Give me your drugs mate

At some point I’m going to draw a line in the sand and just say “master collection as of *date before anything else releases* ” and stop hunting for all these add on to a binder I thought was FINISHED 😭😭 have they ever released cards for a special sub set a year later other than crown Z ? And now this? I DO NOT LIKE this trend 😮‍💨
Same!! But my name wouldn’t be OddishQueen for nothing if it features Vileplume and I don’t chase!!

So sad.. all the little virgins will buy all the packs and keep them for investing just said they are using there parents credit cards. My child good game is ruined

Back