“ex Starter Deck Generations” Revealed Featuring 18 Pokemon ex!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
The “ex Starter Decks Generations” have finally been revealed!
As posted in April, there will be nine decks featuring two Pokemon ex from each generation. The decks will release on November 22nd for 850 yen each.

Pikachu ex & Snorlax ex
Lugia ex & Tyranitar ex
Kyogre ex & Blaziken ex
Dialga ex & Lucario ex
Reshiram ex & Amoongus ex
Xerneas ex & Noivern ex
Tapu Koko ex & Mimikyu ex
Zacian ex & Alcremie ex
Koraidon ex & Paldean Clodsire ex

deck-pkg-1-131x200.png

deck-pkg-2-131x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting the Lugia to be the classic collection version for standard format, but it's somehow worse.

Edit: All the new professors research art is cool, couldn't have a clue how we could get those in the US

Can't wait to see the English versions of Slowing and Gropius, especially with the latter being released as a Flying type for the first time ever.

I LOVE BULK EXS THAT TAKE
UP SPOTS IN THE SET INSTEAD OF NEW OR INTERESTING CARDS 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🗣️🔥🗣️🔥🗣️🔥🗣️🔥🗣️🗣️🔥😂🗣️😂🗣🗣️🗣️
That’s such a st**** way to put it. Just because these exist doesn’t mean we would get better ones. These are cards that are not in the core set and basically just an add-on in English sets. They don’t invent new ones for the west you know?

That’s such a st**** way to put it. Just because these exist doesn’t mean we would get better ones. These are cards that are not in the core set and basically just an add-on in English sets. They don’t invent new ones for the west you know?
True

Definitely hitting quantity over quality on all these ex cards, none of them are anything special. Also, since they are printing Professors Research on all 9 generations of Professors, this makes me think this will be the last printing of Professors Research, if this is the case and they don't print an equivalent card that format 3 years from now is gonna be an odd one.

It's a bummer to pick a great selection of Pokemon (Kyogre, Blaziken, especially) and make them mixed (at best and kindest assessment) to poor overall. I know they are starter decks and they should have cool things to entice new players/kids but darnn. I am personally disappointed because TTar, Amonguss, Reshiram, Zacian, very popular and awesome Pokemon. Love the Professor's though.

Pretty much all English regular art ex cards are bulk in terms of price and rarity at this point. So if they add these into Prismatic Evolution, whatever.

Yeah these are Not Great™️. Blaziken is the only one remotely decent of the exs, and then maybe Sylveon as a funny tech in Eevee decks and Toedscruel in Spidops

Back