“Heat Wave Arena” and “The Glory of Team Rocket” Releasing in March and April!

Also, I think Dragon Majesty in Japan was a main sub set as well, only to be turned into a holiday set in the US
There is no such thing as a main subset. It's either a main set or a subset.
And Dragon Storm, which Dragon Majesty is based on, is a subset. No main set has been turned into a special set internationally.

Main thing I want to know is if Jesse, James, and Meowth will get anything in the Rocket set. Like c'mon give us Rocket's Meowth IR featuring Jesse, James, Wobbuffet, and maybe some of their other Pokemon over the years. They deserve to still exist post-Ash and are technically mainline characters thanks to Yellow and LGPE. At the very least they should get one final card as a send-off.

Main thing I want to know is if Jesse, James, and Meowth will get anything in the Rocket set. Like c'mon give us Rocket's Meowth IR featuring Jesse, James, Wobbuffet, and maybe some of their other Pokemon over the years. They deserve to still exist post-Ash and are technically mainline characters thanks to Yellow and LGPE. At the very least they should get one final card as a send-off.
That reminds me of a handful of mock-ups I made for potential Full Arts/Secret Rares in this new Team Rocket set:

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 6.34.49 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-05 at 6.45.00 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-05 at 6.51.41 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-05 at 6.54.54 AM.png

Back